Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rain's Pros vs. Joes Pass (Bomb to Ebony and Ivory)

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I spoke to Vision today, and he has the pass...which he tells me is a little big. I really hope he and Rob get some sticks that they like, because those two have hit me numerous times. Once Rob gets his sticks, this is going to Ken Light.You ready Ken? Remember what reotexas said..."Anyone wonder how he managed to win the online slot to make it on tv? He's folded just about every decent hand dealt to him (waiting for aces??) and only played back one time in the last three episodes. And with all this he's still near the bottom of the chip stack."What did that guy know, huh?
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    First thing first.... Here is the haul.

2013-01-11165711_zpsb25a15bb
    2013-01-11165500_zps99dcfac8
    2013-01-11165139_zps83ca18c1
    So... Now I am all confused. Who am I sending this to next? Is Ken still in?
    Hmmm, supposed to be Ken, but I have not seem him on in a bit. PM him and check if he still wants in. If not, webmost would be next and I know he has been active.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    shorty punisher. good take. one of my regulars. let me know how you like it.
    I have been looking to try one for a while now... first time I came across one. And I will do.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    My takes,I took these cause I haven't tried them yet image My puts image
    Thanks Randy for letting me in the pass. Smoke'em up Randy
    Rob, you've hit me enough that you could have taken and not put! Thanks for being involved...I can't wait to smoke some of those ISOMS if they make it here hahaha.
    Rain:
    Rob, you've hit me enough that you could have taken and not put! Thanks for being involved...I can't wait to smoke some of those ISOMS if they make it here hahaha.
    Peter called me up last night and said that you liked Bueso's hope you enjoy
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    AWRIGHT!

Just ate some sardines, so I am waiting with baited breath.

The box was waiting for me yesterday when I rode home. Dayum, Rain, these guys have got this thing stuffed to the gills. You're going to be able to open a cigar shop by the time it gets back to you. No lie.

I got real busy with the pass. Takes on the left, puts on the right:

Now, guys, please note that I stuck one of my favorite black plastic watertight crushproof cigar tubes in there with a message written on masking tape, starting with "DIBS". That is a Nording for Rain. I'm just being cheap and saving postage by including it here. Don't worry -- there's another Nording in one of the other cigar tubes, if you want one, as well as some other secret goodness in the third tube. Please reserve this one stick for Rain. I love these cigar tubes. Great for throwing in a pack, pocket, or tank bag.

Someone soaked these water pillows until they are bulging to the max. In this drizzly weather we're having, I fear these sticks are gonna be stodgy. If someone downstream has a couple water pillows, he might want to swap these out. I am out of pillows.

The RedHead was fascinated by the candy and eyeballs. Could not seem to get over the playful touch. Asked me a half dozen times: "Why would they put caramels in here?" I thought the two teensy super tiny vials of tobacco seeds were very clever. Very clever. Those seeds are just specks. Wow. Tempting; but I am the original black thumb, so...

I will send out the box today.

Oh, I forgot to say why I selected what. That was one of the pass requirements, IIRC.

Was busy with a programming project, so didn't have the time to look up reviews and such. So I weeded out anything not robusto and anything dark, then picked quick from the rest. I took the Fighting *** (can you believe that? The board software doesn't like the Kokk in Fighting ***)cause it looks like something might make a good daily. Love the band. Anxious to try it. Prolly be the first one I burn. Took Ambos Mundos because sometimes I feel like I need to find another world. 5 Vegas Miami because I don't think you'll find even one decent hill in Miami. Took the one with a picture of a knight cause I am researching a conquistador who founded Bogota when searching for El Dorado. The 3SLS has a great brown color looks tasty. The Garo cause what's an Armenian field goal kicker doing with his name on a cigar. Think I'm leaving one out. Anyhoo. It was fun.

Davis, thanks for being involved! I hope you found some sticks that you like.By the way, go stand by your mailbox in three days..
    Hey Goldy, PM to you, bro. Need to talk.

I am going to snitch the one vial of Habano seeds. I have a good buddy with a green thumb who has promised to raise them for me. I have a fascinating two year project in view.

Package mailed.

webmost:
    Hey Goldy, PM to you, bro. Need to talk.

I am going to snitch the one vial of Habano seeds. I have a good buddy with a green thumb who has promised to raise them for me. I have a fascinating two year project in view.

No problems..I have/had no clue what I'm going to do with it/them anyways!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Sorry Rain, I tried to get the Berlin wall to ya, should have included a note in the box.
    Glock1975:
    Sorry Rain, I tried to get the Berlin wall to ya, should have included a note in the box.
    Hey bro, it's the thought that counts! I thought about having you do it, but then I thought if it's gone, that means someone wants to try it. And that IS the whole point of the pass. Karma, however, had someone else recently send me one. Everyone wins in the end.
    Well bro, I have a few more if u wanna try 1 on me, u just let me know.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    That's the one I took Rainman. No problem sending it along to you as it was not on my radar, just a random pick.
    pross:
    That's the one I took Rainman. No problem sending it along to you as it was not on my radar, just a random pick.
    I have one, you have one. All good brohammer.
    As the package circles back round the Right Coast preparatory to closing in on Fort Hood, Rain's eyes begin to glitter and his talons to show. As well they should. This pile has been snowballing for months now. Man's gonna need a new tupperdor pronto. Interesting to see the final inventory once it gets home.

It was my fault pross, I should have left a note, not a big deal bro, I hope u enjoy it.
  • CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    Package here. Pictures of pics and puts soon.
    Cmtrash:
    Package here. Pictures of pics and puts soon.
    Love it. When it gets back to me, a chunk is going to the "Ray Fell of His Roof and Needs Some Cigars" foundation.
  • CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    For your approval. Once I get confirmation I will pack it all up. Thanks again for letting me be a part of this. Takes... Takes Puts... Puts Reason for my takes is I haven't tried any of them. I have had a few undercrowns but only in the corona viva format. Curious to see how the different size translates. Gen and MoW are on my wish list so quite happy I was able to grab those. Candy, rings, eyeballs, etc picked out by step daughter.
    Send it out! Thanks for being involved.
    Cmtrash:
    For your approval. Once I get confirmation I will pack it all up. Thanks again for letting me be a part of this. Takes... Takes Puts... Puts Reason for my takes is I haven't tried any of them. I have had a few undercrowns but only in the corona viva format. Curious to see how the different size translates. Gen and MoW are on my wish list so quite happy I was able to grab those. Candy, rings, eyeballs, etc picked out by step daughter.

Nice puts bro... Tat Mexi, Viaje, Gurk Crest.... well done my friend... Well done!