Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rain's Pros vs. Joes Pass (Bomb to Ebony and Ivory)

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    medical1:
    thanks for the advice. and yes, brand new to forum, and not a computer techy, so, didnt mean the multiple posts, just trying to figure out out to properly post and get connected. thanks for you that gave me the advice for the newbie forum. Those that took the liberty to call me names when you dont even know me ..not very cool, and hope that makes you feel better
    Some people would question 7 posts in 7 different threads...but not me. Welcome, check out the welcome thread.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    medical1:
    thanks for the advice. and yes, brand new to forum, and not a computer techy, so, didnt mean the multiple posts, just trying to figure out out to properly post and get connected. thanks for you that gave me the advice for the newbie forum. Those that took the liberty to call me names when you dont even know me ..not very cool, and hope that makes you feel better
    it's all good bro and my true apologies for jumping to conclusions but 5 posts in 5 threads all trying to sell cigars is a sure sign of a troll. I hope time proves me wrong. Hang out for a while. I'm betting you will love this place.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Rain:
    :(
    Aww. Buck up, little camper. Turn that frown upside down.
    jadelt, you heard from jthanatos?
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Gotta hope he didn't fall of the roof and bust his dang leg like someone else we know.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    webmost:
    Gotta hope he didn't fall of the roof and bust his dang leg like someone else we know.
    Lol, not cool bro.
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Rain:
    Nope not yet..... I check daily
    jadelt:
    Rain:
    Nope not yet..... I check daily
    The wait is too much to endure.
    jthan, want to make this clear. I know you're just busy bro.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    2 weeks and nothing huh?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    This is odd. He last logged in on Wed the 20th. Kinda hard to forget about a package this big. Does anyone know him IRL? Have a phone # or facebook friends??? I'm assuming you pm'ed him. Has he read it or responded at all?
    I last spoke to him via PM on the 11th in regards to the pass.I had though I PMed him a few days ago about it, but I guess I did not hit send. Fail on my part.
    SleevePlz:
    This is odd. He last logged in on Wed the 20th. Kinda hard to forget about a package this big. Does anyone know him IRL? Have a phone # or facebook friends??? I'm assuming you pm'ed him. Has he read it or responded at all?
    Well that's a relief, anyway, that he logged in last Wednesday. I never noticed that "last logged in" feature of a member profile until you mentioned it. Was starting to fear for the worst. After all, thanatos means the daemon of death, and how often does an 1,100 post forum member suddenly go AWOL and stay that way? Fingers crossed.

webmost:
    SleevePlz:
    Well that's a relief, anyway, that he logged in last Wednesday. I never noticed that "last logged in" feature of a member profile until you mentioned it. Was starting to fear for the worst. After all, thanatos means the daemon of death, and how often does an 1,100 post forum member suddenly go AWOL and stay that way? Fingers crossed.

Hah, I'm 100% not worried that he took the pass. Could that come back and slap me in the face? Yep. But I can only base this off the information I have now...which is that I've spoken to jthan several times and he seems to be an overall good dude. 1100 posts helps.The ONLY part of this that upsets me is that he had time to log on on the 20th, and did not even send a quick PM.."Hey, super busy, will get the pass out when I can."I was about a week late on a trade to RobIsSweet once when the wife and I were having some issues. I let him know, apologized and learned my lesson.
    I PMed jthanatos on the 24th, nothing so far.Le sigh.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Hope he is just busy Rain, hope u get the pass back to ya.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Rain:
    I PMed jthanatos on the 24th, nothing so far.Le sigh.
    Hope the pass (and jthan) turn up soon, brother. BTW --- didn't he post (not too long ago) that he and his wife just found out she's pregnant?? Maybe he's busy with family stuff, etc. - hopefully.

jthan was slingin' some pretty good bombs/passes around before, seemed like a stand up guy --- I think he worked odd hours too though, whatever that's worth.
    He sure didn't strike me as the kind who would "take the sticks and run", ya know? Hopefully everything's ok with him.
    Wasn't he at the chi-town herf with Greg, MVW, etc. --- maybe one of those guys has his # ??
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I'm sure there was no theft here, he posted that he got the pass, wouldn't it have been easier to say it never arrived, pinning it on me or the USPS, or not bother? I just hope everything's OK with him and this is as simple as being busy or a computer breaking down...
    I'm still convinced he's just busy...I'm just naturally frustrated.When he comes back, if he says "Look, I got really busy, sorry...pass is on the way." Then I'm fine with that.This is a good lesson for people that want in on a pass.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Ken Light:
    he posted that he got the pass,
    missed that part
    Ken Light:
    I just hope everything's OK with him and this is as simple as being busy or a computer breaking down...
    +1
    Wasn't he at the chi-town herf though ?? Any of those guys got another way to get in touch with him and/or heard from him? Make sure everything's ok.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    jthanatos:
    Received pass. Will post pics later.
    18 days ago, so we're still within 3 weeks.
    Ken Light:
    jthanatos:
    Received pass. Will post pics later.
    18 days ago, so we're still within 3 weeks.
    That's..good?
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Shanaannnaaaaaanaa
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    I am back. Briefly, but back. As I replied to Rain's message, I will apologize to the rest of you guys as well for screwing this up. Thought I had let everyone in my various social networks know of the situation when I was back last week, but apparently I didn't get anything posted to CCOM.

I am so very sorry for F'ing up the pass. If anyone has Jadelt's addy, please send it to me, and I will get the pass with my additions overnighted tomorrow/as soon as I get his addy. Hopefully, I will be back permanently in a week or so. I will try to get on tonight to post the pictures, but with the family situation, ... I just don't know anymore.

I am so very, very sorry.
    Jthanatos just PMed me. Stuff came up, he apologized...all good in my book. Let's get this thing moving!Looks like his post beat mine.
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    jthanatos:
    I am back. Briefly, but back. As I replied to Rain's message, I will apologize to the rest of you guys as well for screwing this up. Thought I had let everyone in my various social networks know of the situation when I was back last week, but apparently I didn't get anything posted to CCOM.

I am so very sorry for F'ing up the pass. If anyone has Jadelt's addy, please send it to me, and I will get the pass with my additions overnighted tomorrow/as soon as I get his addy. Hopefully, I will be back permanently in a week or so. I will try to get on tonight to post the pictures, but with the family situation, ... I just don't know anymore.

no worries.... PM Sent
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jthanatos:

Glad to hear you back Jim, if you need anything let me know!
    Bad things happen to good people. Or life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. One or the other of those old sayings. Least he ain't in prison or trapped in a mine cave in in Peru or some such.