Home Non Cigar Related

Why your handle/username?

Comments

• MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Welcome, poopy jones and tampadelphia. Nice to hear your stories. I shudder to think of the shortened or derogatory versions of these names. It's dangerous including *** in your handle.
    bumperooney for those new to the forum if they wish to share (and the old ones who haven't yet).
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I used to be a huge maduro fan. I still enjoy them but not as crazy as I once was. I put a lot of thought into it :)
    madurofan:
    I used to be a huge maduro fan. I still enjoy them but not as crazy as I once was. I put a lot of thought into it :)
    Yeah, you had me wondering... ;)
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Martel:
    madurofan:
    Yeah, you had me wondering... ;)
    Never thought I'd still be stuck with this SN 4 years later.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Martel:
    Welcome, poopy jones and tampadelphia. Nice to hear your stories. I shudder to think of the shortened or derogatory versions of these names. It's dangerous including *** in your handle.
    Well I'm not particularly fond of Philadelphia but I wouldn't call it ***!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bumpy...because I heart this thread.
    Rain:
    Bumpy...because I heart this thread.

Great minds think alike. I was just thinking of bumping this late last week. Stuff got in the way.
    Bump for some new guys...let's hear your stories!
  • sidelinersideliner Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    The number of posts should tell you why.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    I named myself after the dogs.
    Bob Luken:
    I named myself after the dogs.
    What does this mean, this, this "Junior."
    It's his name. Henry Jones --> Junior
    I like Indiana
    We named the dog Indiana.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Bump for the new members.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    I'm from buffalo ny ,and a diehard sabers fan , and bandits fan
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The buffalonian:
    I'm from buffalo ny ,and a diehard sabers fan , and bandits fan
    I thought it was because you had big hairy ones!!!!!
    Well, I was playing around with the idea of changing my avatar, and tried out a sample, but can't find my original avatar on the laptop to switch back. Now, I have Ren and Stimpy beating each other with hammers, but the animation isn't working. Long story short, it made me think about this thread, so I'm bumping it.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    The first coffe concoction I every had was called "liquid chaos" it got me hooked! The '66 is a memorial to my first car. My 1966 mustang. I lost her to a dump truck. But the same day I asked my future (current) wife out on our firs date. I lost one sexy beast and gained a different one. Lol :)
    LiquidChaos66:
    The first coffe concoction I every had was called "liquid chaos" it got me hooked! The '66 is a memorial to my first car. My 1966 mustang. I lost her to a dump truck. But the same day I asked my future (current) wife out on our firs date. I lost one sexy beast and gained a different one. Lol :)
    And your wife is okay that you call her a beast?

just kidding, nice story.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I put together cars with mix and match pieces from every brand. if it fits and looks good its swapped. my avitar is a tattoo i got of my wife.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Jetmech_63 came about from I am a active duty Navy jet engine mechanic and I was on CV-63(USS Kitty Hawk) when I first came up with it 12 years ago. I'm Jetmech on a lot of sites. My avatar is of the afterburners of an F/A-18E taken from under the burners during an engine test. Not the smartest thing I've ever done but made for a cool picture :)
    Jetmech_63:
    Jetmech_63 came about from I am a active duty Navy jet engine mechanic and I was on CV-63(USS Kitty Hawk) when I first came up with it 12 years ago. I'm Jetmech on a lot of sites. My avatar is of the afterburners of an F/A-18E taken from under the burners during an engine test. Not the smartest thing I've ever done but made for a cool picture :)
    Smart, shmart. You get definite cool points for snapping the pic. Who cares if it was advisable or not? It looks great!
    Bump, bump, bump.
    My OCD comes in threes.
  • scooter mcgeescooter mcgee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 322
    Back when I was in the military they started to call me Scooter instead of Scott. One of the guy's I hung out with, his last name was McGee, a funny $%^*(%# redneck. We decided a cool name would be Scooter McGee, I have used it ever since as a handle of sorts.
  • Paintball1084Paintball1084 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Mine is pretty obvious i think. I started to play paintball when i was about 15 and also played in college for UW Whitewater paintball team. We won a national championship and took 2nd and 4th and 7th when I was playing. I have been using this user name since high school.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Mine should be obvious. At least the last name. First name is....
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I used to live in NY State and I lived and died each season with the Yankees. This was a loooooooong season. Luckily, we don't get the Yankee games down here, so I haven't shot my television!

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Firetruckguy is what the name of my company is.....FTG Apparatus Repair LLC. And yes, I repair fire trucks. I have used firetruckguy as a sign in name, email, and everything else I could think of for a long time, so I figured it would be a great business name.

And my avatar?? we shall never forget..........
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    ddubridge:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I love 12ga shotguns and have 8 of them and my name is John so there you go.
    for hunting???
    Diggin waaaaaaaaaay back but I'm sure John hunts, question is does he have a daughter? If so then he probably hunts boyfriends more than any other "animal" lol