Home Non Cigar Related

Why your handle/username?

123457»

Comments

• wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Mine is kind of a family nickname. I inherited it from my grandfather. Some guy in a bar gave it to him and it stuck. Then same happened to me. At least the wahoo part lol. Shcock is my ol ladies last name. Been together for a few years and figure ill take hers considering my family history. So when we get married im just changing my name to Wahoo Schock.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Bump since the last post was before a bunch of new guys joined.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glock1975:
    Of course I love guns, and glock is what I carry. 1975 birth. I'm getting old
    No sh!t... Old reitree.
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok so I've had a number of people ask about mine as well so time es-plain Lucy....

When I first joined the boards I had only ever really smoked or been involved with cigars through my Pops and Grandpa and had just been smoking out of their humis or buying singles here and there for years. Was very much wet behind the ears and thought that a cigar was only good if a company rated it 90 or above (Hahahaha MAN talk about being wrong!!!!) I was lucky enough to always smoke pretty dang good stuff out of Pops' humi and most of those sticks were getting 90+ ratings in Cigar Aficionado etc etc. so I figured I'd add that as well as Irishman since that is my heritage. Family immigrated from Ireland years and years ago when we were the Gainer Clan and left our hometown of Gainerstown that had been named for the patriarch (at that time) of our family.

As for the picture, that is me on my wedding day since we got married on horseback at the top of Elkhorn Mountain in Estes Park, CO. Parents took that shot as we left the ranch at the bottom of the mountain and the wrangler guided us up. Just the two of us, the wrangler and the judge that met us at the top. Great day :)
    Bumpage for the new hires ;)
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Why the name SMOK3Y, well.....when I was a young guitar player....oh wait!!
    photo aac233e474c4b697e14ccebbbcc8bf647dec24277871ff43c15926f6d0479c93_zpsxsypylkw.jpg

I reserve the right to change my pic to appease my ADD/OCD, current pic, I am a student of buddhism and love stogies
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok so I've had a number of people ask about mine as well so time es-plain Lucy....

When I first joined the boards I had only ever really smoked or been involved with cigars through my Pops and Grandpa and had just been smoking out of their humis or buying singles here and there for years. Was very much wet behind the ears and thought that a cigar was only good if a company rated it 90 or above (Hahahaha MAN talk about being wrong!!!!) I was lucky enough to always smoke pretty dang good stuff out of Pops' humi and most of those sticks were getting 90+ ratings in Cigar Aficionado etc etc. so I figured I'd add that as well as Irishman since that is my heritage. Family immigrated from Ireland years and years ago when we were the Gainer Clan and left our hometown of Gainerstown that had been named for the patriarch (at that time) of our family.

As for the picture, that is me on my wedding day since we got married on horseback at the top of Elkhorn Mountain in Estes Park, CO. Parents took that shot as we left the ranch at the bottom of the mountain and the wrangler guided us up. Just the two of us, the wrangler and the judge that met us at the top. Great day :)

Irish, that's an awesome wedding story!!!
    SM0K3Y:
    90+ Irishman:
    90+ Irishman:

Irish, that's an awesome wedding story!!!
    Thanks Ray, was an amazing day for sure, September will be 4 years married. Starting to think about something special for the 5 year anniversary already. Maybe a newer bigger wedding set.