Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Nice hit Lee! Too bad you live in Penn.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SleevePlz:
    Dang Lee. Didn't feel like pulling any punches I see. Helluva hit. Bombay, the address you requested is delivered :)
    +1 This is madness!!!!!!
    Jim's not one to take this lying down.. Go get em Jim!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    WTG Lee, those look so good! You beast you!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Just spreading the joy!! Hope you enjoy them
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    That's a whole box of joy.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Awesome joy sticks.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Nice hit Jim and Lee.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Great hits Jim and Lee. Props for the serial killer handwriting Lee.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Man these hits have just been snowballing to a crazy level ! Nice hit
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Very nice hit Lee, west side :(
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Glock1975:
    Very nice hit Lee, west side :(
    so who's beating who right now??
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Hot damn, way to go Lee!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    What the ............... This sh*t aint even funny anymore. I'll BRB. I'm gonna go cry for a quick sec.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    danielzreyes:
    What the ............... This sh*t aint even funny anymore. I'll BRB. I'm gonna go cry for a quick sec.

That sucks Daniel..... I was hoping that I'd get hit before you came off the list so that I could really put a whoopin on you ...... Not that you don't already have a whoopin heading you're way.
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

That sucks Daniel..... I was hoping that I'd get hit before you came off the list so that I could really put a whoopin on you ...... Not that you don't already have a whoopin heading you're way.
    I'm not participating in these games. I'm on the sidelines enjoying the action.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    danielzreyes:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

Even a better reason to make sure that you get pummeled even more.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

+1 for the Voyeur
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

+1 for the Voyeur
    I've got a better idea. Daniel, man up and join the War. Your side is still short a couple players.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

+1 for the Voyeur
    I've got a better idea. Daniel, man up and join the War. Your side is still short a couple players.
    Just leave Tony for me. I'm gonna rape him fierce if I can. And he's gonna like it. Daniel texted and said he was low on sticks. He told me not to say anything. Oops.
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

+1 for the Voyeur
    Just leave Tony for me. I'm gonna rape him fierce if I can. And he's gonna like it. Daniel texted and said he was low on sticks. He told me not to say anything. Oops.
    You mean leave him to us!!
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

+1 for the Voyeur
    Wow James. Wow!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

+1 for the Voyeur
    Oh shiot!! Pretty sure thats what I just heard Tony say.
    I wont tell you all the things he's threatened me with his recruitment tactics,, but I will tell you, he did say that he would post Barry Manilow on the Songs thread Daily, if I didnt join!!!!!!!
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:

+1 for the Voyeur
    Oh shiot!! Pretty sure thats what I just heard Tony say.
    I wont tell you all the things he's threatened me with his recruitment tactics,, but I will tell you, he did say that he would post Barry Manilow on the Songs thread Daily, if I didnt join!!!!!!!
    First rule of Gang War, you don't talk about Barry! You did this to yourself......
    james40:
    Just leave Tony for me. I'm gonna rape him fierce if I can. And he's gonna like it.
    Oh God, this reminds me of a hilarious story that I should probably share. Here it goes. A couple years ago, a pizza delivery man was shot and killed while delivering a pizza in the city of Flint. The story was being discussed in a Current Events class at my school. The teacher was explaining how horrible it was that this husband/father of three (? - honestly can't remember how many kids he had) was killed while trying to support his family rather than live off the system like some many others in the city. The killers made off with a pizza and around $20. The shooter was caught and sent to prison. Here is where it gets funny. One of our very bright students (insert sarcasm here) declares, "Man, if I was in prison with him, I would rape him SO HARD!!!" The obligatory "No Homo" was said shortly after, but to this day, "So Hard" is a pretty common catch phrase with the staff. I love working in the city. LOL.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Multiple packages have been sent from multiple locations........
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Bombay:
    with only one destination!
    Bombay:
    Bombay:
    with only one destination!
    Yowzer son.... Get lit!!!
  • Secret SasquatchSecret Sasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    I have been watching, and waiting, like Squatches do. This Eastie is gonna feel some Sasquatch love!! This is a rogue unsanctioned hit!! I'm not affiliated with any warring party! I'm wanting to pound on an Eastie! That is all!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Secret Sasquatch:
    I have been watching, and waiting, like Squatches do. This Eastie is gonna feel some Sasquatch love!! This is a rogue unsanctioned hit!! I'm not affiliated with any warring party! I'm wanting to pound on an Eastie! That is all!
    Well look who is back.
    Secret Sasquatch:
    You taking name suggestions???