Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    jliu:
    Jiunn must not be bombed. Thank you for your consideration
    If no one takes you out before i get a chance...im not sure if bombing would be the right word...but its a start!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Trident:
    jliu:
    If no one takes you out before i get a chance...im not sure if bombing would be the right word...but its a start!
    Oh I got some redneck sticks for him too. Didn't you know that Duck Commander just came out with a new cigar?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    mmccartneydc:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Oh I got some redneck sticks for him too. Didn't you know that Duck Commander just came out with a new cigar?
    hahah, total redneck sticks. I wonder what they taste like. hopefully not like a duck's bunhole
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I've got one for review...I'll let you guys knwo here soon ;)
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    catfishbluezz:
    I just wanna know if they are good cigars or just novelty branded random cigars. I feel that the novelty one may be the case, but I seriously hope they did not make the cigars themselves (blend it I mean) cuz from what I hear the Mallard Merlot wine venture was very very very very sub par..
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    SleevePlz:
    Boom goes the dynamite????
    It boomed alright....
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    I wondered why I had to unzip my pants to see out this afternoon, it's because someone booted my ass up between my ears!

KHHHAAAAAAAAN, er, GRAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

I'm getting a bigger box! Just like Tupac showed us, hits from the west are always bigger after we're dead.
    perkinke:
    I wondered why I had to unzip my pants to see out this afternoon, it's because someone booted my ass up between my ears!

KHHHAAAAAAAAN, er, GRAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

I'm getting a bigger box! Just like Tupac showed us, hits from the west are always bigger after we're dead.
    ;););) enjoy buddy
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Very Nice Gray!! enjoy Perkinke,, figurin thats a Viaje SS,, Love the Don Carlos, got a few of those myself!!!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Nice Gray! I mean ok for an eastie and all.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Nice hit Gray!!! Let this be a warning to all you Easties. The last time Chuck faced someone from the East it went something like this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIRJi1YWY8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAOIRJi1YWY8
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Gray is Kray Kray! Nice hit for a Leastie type..
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    scarlin:
    catfishbluezz:
    I just wanna know if they are good cigars or just novelty branded random cigars. I feel that the novelty one may be the case, but I seriously hope they did not make the cigars themselves (blend it I mean) cuz from what I hear the Mallard Merlot wine venture was very very very very sub par..
    they are made by Ted'a cigars, who does a lot of the infused stuff like Makers Mark.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Way to teach those dirty westies how it's done Gray.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Chuck N:
    Nice hit Gray!!! Let this be a warning to all you Easties. The last time Chuck faced someone from the East it went something like this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOIRJi1YWY8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAOIRJi1YWY8
    hehehehe!
    Nice Gray you dirty hippie. ok just kidding. I don't know you and don't know if you really are a dirty hippie. you're maybe like a dirty math hippie.
    jliu:
    Nice Gray you dirty hippie. ok just kidding. I don't know you and don't know if you really are a dirty hippie. you're maybe like a dirty math hippie.
    I am no hippie... you dirty westy
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Youngblood wondering how those leasties are sleeping at night knowing Perkinke is out there and carrying!! Fairly dangerous Westie! Just saying.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Youngblood wondering how those leasties are sleeping at night knowing Perkinke is out there and carrying!! Fairly dangerous Westie! Just saying.
    I sleep well, but I also know I'm not going to be targeted for a while and I know who the next victim is....
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    SleevePlz:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    I sleep well, but I also know I'm not going to be targeted for a while and I know who the next victim is....
    you can be targeted once I'm hit.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    you can be targeted once I'm hit.
    Lol, not unless you're last. I have to be hit last to make this game work.
    notice to easties. hit me last so that I can hit Tony. thank you. happy friday
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    you suck!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    jliu:
    I called for Tony first bro.
    james40:
    jliu:
    Sounds like Tony's in for a double bruising...
    Gray4lines:
    james40:
    jliu:
    Sounds like Tony's in for a double bruising...
    West on West hatin. This can't be good.

Lee, <3
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Remember Rule #2 from Zombieland? Always double tap.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    So uhm, I haven't been hit but I fear for my family so I am changing addresses. I can't risk my cardboard box being blown to hell with my beloved cats in it. On a serious note, make sure you have my right addy before you ssend to me. I gave the correct one to Sleeve. Thanksssssssssssssssss
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    perkinke:
    I love that Rule!
  • RebelAngelRebelAngel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    The Kid:
    perkinke:
    I love that Rule!
    Hey Rudy, you are a LUL!