Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• RebelAngelRebelAngel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    firetruckguy:
    Who be RebelAngel??
    PM Sent
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    Just got word from one of my soldiers about a covert mission to take out one of the West's big guns.....
    Crickets.....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Just got word from one of my soldiers about a covert mission to take out one of the West's big guns.....
    calm before the storm.....
    fixed that, jim.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I'm back in town. No one from the west got hit yet. WOW.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    fixed that, jim.
    Nice catch Gray.

The hit comes in two parts. It appears the much larger, much heavier part (lets call this the Aftershock) got shipped ground on accident and will be arriving later then I was hoping. The Westie victim can pm me when the original Atom Bomb hits and would be happy to give him the DC for the Aftershock so he can prepare himself.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    fixed that, jim.
    Nice catch Gray.

The hit comes in two parts. It appears the much larger, much heavier part (lets call this the Aftershock) got shipped ground on accident and will be arriving later then I was hoping. The Westie victim can pm me when the original Atom Bomb hits and would be happy to give him the DC for the Aftershock so he can prepare himself.
    I think it is just more empty threats from the easties.......
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    two incoming empty boxes. Nice!!
    jliu:
    Ohhhh the suspense....
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Ohhhh the suspense....
    Empty box with 9 lbs. of air in it. hmmm...
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Ohhhh the suspense....
    you Michigan militia members. Two packages, huh? Nice job Eastie.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Ohhhh the suspense....
    9 lbs??? Thats a helluva lot of Fortune Cookies!!!
    james40:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Ohhhh the suspense....
    I couldnt find a box big enough for all of it. I was worried about the organic goods getting crushed so I took the most efficent way out. Thanks for the complment on a job well done. I didnt think you westies had hearts. lol.
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Ohhhh the suspense....
    I couldnt find a box big enough for all of it. I was worried about the organic goods getting crushed so I took the most efficent way out. Thanks for the complment on a job well done. I didnt think you westies had hearts. lol.
    I never complimented your empty boxes. Come on westies. This ain't no dr phil ***
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    james40:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Ohhhh the suspense....
    I never complimented your empty boxes. Come on westies. This ain't no dr phil ***
    consider it condolences on their past and future losses.
    Looks like I stepped in it!! The little guy made me look! Thanks Drew.... I truly appreciate the the extra love you bring to Michigan, God knows they need every bit of it! J/k... You instantly helped me to get motivated to pounce on the next prey in this game! Thanks again.. image
    "SHIZZZZ" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    damn i think they got him?!?! Bombay,, Bad daddy form up a squad and go search for Shizz,, I cant get him on the radio!!!
    The Kid:
    "SHIZZZZ" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    damn i think they got him?!?! Bombay,, Bad daddy form up a squad and go search for Shizz,, I cant get him on the radio!!!
    He may be injured but the finishing move is still to come. It was the wife's great idea after Rudy hit me with some wonderful Washington stuff...I mean totally weak sauce. Evil Westies!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    good shot Drew. I felt a little tremor down here.
    ok ok. kabaooooOOOooM. west siiiIIIEEEDe
    As great of an attempt this may be to knock me off my feet, sorry I'm still standing! Not only that but Drew has motivated me to reach deeper into the humi's in order to properly unload on my next victim! I thank you Drew for the great sticks and look forward to the second half arriving! But, I will be out!! Out and about collecting, packaging and sending the ultimate knock out punch toward the Least Coast! May God have mercy on their unsuspecting soul!!!!
    Bigshizza:
    As great of an attempt this may be to knock me off my feet, sorry I'm still standing! Not only that but Drew has motivated me to reach deeper into the humi's in order to properly unload on my next victim! I thank you Drew for the great sticks and look forward to the second half arriving! But, I will be out!! Out and about collecting, packaging and sending the ultimate knock out punch toward the Least Coast! May God have mercy on their unsuspecting soul!!!!
    ^^^ reason to be scurred.
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    ^^^ reason to be scurred.
    plus that was his 4200 post. Jim is gonna lay a bomb so big It will be on the news.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Dang Drew, not sure why you thought you needed to send two packages when the first one was that good! Y'all are getting a little carried away with this thing!!!
    SleevePlz:
    Dang Drew, not sure why you thought you needed to send two packages when the first one was that good! Y'all are getting a little carried away with this thing!!!
    I blame Rudy!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Good lord ..... the amount of carnage in this thread is unreal!!
    Y'all are crazy!!!!

I think I felt some of the aftershocks from these bombs! This is fun to watch, WTG everybody!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Yeah I am going to need to do a little shopping, this shite just went to a new level....
    Bombay:
    Yeah I am going to need to do a little shopping, this shite just went to a new level....
    Just wait.....just you wait and see....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Bigshizza:
    Looks like I stepped in it!! The little guy made me look! Thanks Drew.... I truly appreciate the the extra love you bring to Michigan, God knows they need every bit of it! J/k... You instantly helped me to get motivated to pounce on the next prey in this game! Thanks again.. image
    Way to go Drew!!! Killer hit
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    I blame Rudy!
    Its all Bill's fault! Blame Mr. Buffalo Ballz!
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    No Cry-babies in this pass......Bring the goods or stay-the-fock home......
    Pretty much sums it up!