Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    Also, has anyone heard from Ray or Brett (Glock and Irishman)??? Haven't seen either of them post in quite some time. Curious if they still want to play....
    Ray had a run In with a deer
    texted Brett the other day, he's busy with work and shizz... Not sure if he's still into it...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Go fasterrrrrr. Zzzzzzzzz
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Ill call Brett to make sure he still wants to play.......... but I bet he still does
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    SleevePlz:
    Okay, I'm not sure what is going on here. It has been 2 weeks since Matt was hit and I haven't received any confirmation that another bomb has even been sent yet. I'm assuming that he is going to send something at some point, but if not, I'll bomb another Westie to keep this going. This game was moving slow prior to this latest delay. If anyone else won't be able to ship their end out within a couple days of being hit, perhaps reconsider participating in this game.
    It went out on Monday fellas. Sorry it took so long but should be there today or tomorrow! Hold on JU JU BABY!
    mmccartneydc:
    SleevePlz:
    Okay, I'm not sure what is going on here. It has been 2 weeks since Matt was hit and I haven't received any confirmation that another bomb has even been sent yet. I'm assuming that he is going to send something at some point, but if not, I'll bomb another Westie to keep this going. This game was moving slow prior to this latest delay. If anyone else won't be able to ship their end out within a couple days of being hit, perhaps reconsider participating in this game.
    It went out on Monday fellas. Sorry it took so long but should be there today or tomorrow! Hold on JU JU BABY!
    Yabadadoooooo. You send to me? I'm out of town on vacation this week dewd
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    KaaaaBOOOOMMM!!!! Im at work ,but my wife called to tell me of the 9/11 attack at my residence. Here is a pic she has taken of the destruction. A postal inspector at the scene was quoted as saying " this is the work of one sick mofo". image Ill post up pics later.
    Chuck N:
    KaaaaBOOOOMMM!!!! Im at work ,but my wife called to tell me of the 9/11 attack at my residence. Here is a pic she has taken of the destruction. A postal inspector at the scene was quoted as saying " this is the work of one sick mofo". image Ill post up pics later.
    LOL, love the pic! Your addy was INCREDIBLY hard to come by. You have struck fear into the BOTL's and wanted to show you that we EASTIES aint skurred! Hope you enjoy bro!
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    SleevePlz:
    Just wanted to throw Chuck off the trail of who I really sent to. But don't worry, Im sure one of my East Coast brethren will be laying the smack down soon enough brohammer!
    My wife says Dr. Kevorkian would have been proud of his young apprentice. Ill be home in a few hours to access the damage 1st hand.
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    SleevePlz:
    Just wanted to throw Chuck off the trail of who I really sent to. But don't worry, Im sure one of my East Coast brethren will be laying the smack down soon enough brohammer!
    Like!
    Ok, so here is the carnage that the good Doc lay upon me. imageimageimageimageimageimageimage Thank you Doc!! This is an amazing hit. Well above and beyond the call. I will keep your addy for future reference. But, blame yourself for the damage that is about to be inflicted on one of your Eastern brothers. A very wise man one said "Pitty the fool!!".
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice hit Doc! Chucky, the address you requested has been sent. This should be good....
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Holy crap, you dudes dont play!!!
    Oh my. Nice subway poster boy!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Awesome hit doc!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice hit Karen.... Is it a good idea to give Chuck a knife? Enjoy Chuck and I hope you smack the Sh!t outta a Yeastie here real sooooon
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice hit Karen.... Is it a good idea to give Chuck a knife? Enjoy Chuck and I hope you smack the Sh!t outta a Yeastie here real sooooon
    Im brushing off the 10 year old Swisher Sweets right now to get ready for this epic hit. I wont prolong the torture. It will be fast and painless.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Damn, now THAT is a cigar cutter! Nice work doc!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Nice hit for an Eastie.

But remember this fellow Easties.

Nazi Germany surrendered to the United States on May 7th, 1945. Chuck Norris was born on May 6th, 1945. Coincidence, I think not. In Chuck we Trust!
    beatnic:
    Nice hit for an Eastie.

But remember this fellow Easties.

Nazi Germany surrendered to the United States on May 7th, 1945. Chuck Norris was born on May 6th, 1945. Coincidence, I think not. In Chuck we Trust!
    Perhaps we will see this:
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Great hit Doc and that's a sick knife.
    Chucks cat like reflexes have got the package out already. Now I would suggest that unhit Easties should duck, because you are about to be decleated by a roundhouse kick. Lucky bastids!!
    I think toombes needs to get whacked soon!! Sending them Enola gay packages again
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Nice hit west coast. Sorry I have been gone for a little while, I have ran into a few hiccups these past few weeks at home. And yes I'm am still in this Teach, my package has been waiting like I told u when this 1st started. :). Anyways nice to see some crazy damage on both sides. And pepper bombs will b landing soon.
    Pretty sure I just heard a firecracker go off on this side of the country. Curious to see what kind of damage the West did this time with their cap guns....
    Probably needs to change his shorts after this one.
    Ok ill say it chuck Norris sucks!! Van dam could kick his a$$
    Lee, take a pill. SleevePlz just complained that there was not enough trash talking from the people sending the bombs. Just trying to have some fun with this thing. Ill shut up now and go back to the cbid forums.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Chuck N:
    Lee, take a pill. SleevePlz just complained that there was not enough trash talking from the people sending the bombs. Just trying to have some fun with this thing. Ill shut up now and go back to the cbid forums.
    The hell with Van Dam. Chuck just kicked my azzzzz......This package is crazy....I just took an ass-whoopin that I wont soon forget......I will post tonight after I get done from the Emergency Room....Thank you, Chuck.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Chuck woke a sleeping bear. This could get nasty.