Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Nice James!!! Mortal kombat fatality!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Glad it got there. The rubs and spice I got while in Palm Springs the ICS chili cook-off finals. That sauce is pretty damn good, depending on what regional type you like. I hope you like IPA's bro.
    james40:
    Glad it got there. The rubs and spice I got while in Palm Springs the ICS chili cook-off finals. That sauce is pretty damn good, depending on what regional type you like. I hope you like IPA's bro.
    Huge IPA fan! Thanks again. I was a bit scared...since ive never seen a box so mangled...but great packing!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Damn James, you didn't leave much standing! Whats left of the east coast is gonna have to move WEST now!
    onestrangeone:
    Damn James, you didn't leave much standing! Whats left of the east coast is gonna have to move WEST now!
    Nathan. I love you like a slice of pumpkin pie n everything but please don't say that. Youll see....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jliu:
    onestrangeone:
    Nathan. I love you like a slice of pumpkin pie n everything but please don't say that. Youll see....
    All I read was pumpkin pie...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    onestrangeone:
    Nathan. I love you like a slice of pumpkin pie n everything but please don't say that. You'll see....
    HaHaHaHa, you ain't lying Roomie, your focked!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ROTFLMAO!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Kuya! Kuya! Kuya!
    I have been hit by Roman. Come back soon you guys. I think this pretty much (ok thats a lie). I know this hit means the East won.... You guys don't wanna miss my post. Trust me
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    I have been hit by Roman. Come back soon you guys. I think this pretty much (ok thats a lie). I know this hit means the East won.... You guys don't wanna miss my post. Trust me
    He's been waiting almost a year for this....can't wait to see...
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    He's been waiting almost a year for this....can't wait to see...
    We told u westies, don't mess with the best. 2 PAC Down.
    I based it on how much june bug means to all of us around here and what he does for us. Not sure what he is talking about. I sent a large lump of coal
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    I know what it is and I still can't wait to see the pics.
    Trident:
    I based it on how much june bug means to all of us around here and what he does for us. Not sure what he is talking about. I sent a large lump of coal
    #dropsthemike
    Alright guys. When I got this package, I was shaking (I really was). No one and i mean NO ONE bombs like this. Roman man... you are absolutely ridiculous. Thank you SO much for this. As I've texted you this before, I feel really bad. I mean don't get me wrong I'm INCREDIBLY greatful but I feel really bad that you would spend this kind of money to get this for me. I'm definitely looking forward to firing this up (duh). We will surely fire some of these up together too! Thanks so much Roman. Absolutely crazy. Just jaw dropping. West coast team. My beloved West coast team. We lost...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you 2012 Fuente Charity Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Holy ***!!! Wow unbelievable, I thought my package was going to b good, very nice Roman. This game is over close up the doors on the west side, no need to continue this. Enjoy Juinn u deserve it bro.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Holy CRAPPOLA!! Panda man got it sooooooo gooooood enjoy Jiunn.. That's a work of art right there!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    JUST SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!!!
  • scooter mcgeescooter mcgee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 322
    That's Unbelievable!
    danielzreyes:
    JUST SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!!!
    Yeah really, no 1 can compete with this, my package it it had nuts, just crawled back inside itself and is crying now. Truly unreal.
    Well done, Roman. I think your quote here says it all.
    Trident:
    I based it on how much june bug means to all of us around here and what he does for us.
    Jiunn has sent more "secret" packages to brothers on this forum without any public acknowledgement than most people know. This guy is ridiculously generous and yet so humble. Jiunn, you more than deserve it. I'm extremely happy that Roman was able to make this happen on behalf of so many of us here.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    That's unreal.

Fantastic job, Roman.
    Those look fantastic, enjoy 'em Jiunn.
    SleevePlz:
    Well done, Roman. I think your quote here says it all.
    Trident:
    I based it on how much june bug means to all of us around here and what he does for us.
    Jiunn has sent more "secret" packages to brothers on this forum without any public acknowledgement than most people know. This guy is ridiculously generous and yet so humble. Jiunn, you more than deserve it. I'm extremely happy that Roman was able to make this happen on behalf of so many of us here.
    "secret" packages? still think I'm one of those "secret" alias guys huh? Geesh. Well, I going to lock and load to my target tomorrow. It'll be piss in a jar compared to what Roman gave me. Maybe I should just wrap myself up in a usps large box and herf w/ my next target.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    wow man....that is a crazy crazy package.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Man see, even we June Bug loses he really wins! Damn Son he roasted, I aint talking about honey roasting either, your a$$! Nive work Brotha!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Speechless.......Roman for the win....
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Beat-down doesn't even come close to describing this. Holy Crap.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Tears of joy are rolling down my face. What a hit for the record books.

Glad Romans on our team. The East has won!