Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Well done, Roman. I think your quote here says it all.
    Trident:
    I based it on how much june bug means to all of us around here and what he does for us.
    Jiunn has sent more "secret" packages to brothers on this forum without any public acknowledgement than most people know. This guy is ridiculously generous and yet so humble. Jiunn, you more than deserve it. I'm extremely happy that Roman was able to make this happen on behalf of so many of us here.
    "secret" packages? still think I'm one of those "secret" alias guys huh? Geesh. Well, I going to lock and load to my target tomorrow. It'll be piss in a jar compared to what Roman gave me. Maybe I should just wrap myself up in a usps large box and herf w/ my next target.
    Wrap yourself up Jiunny, and come to Ohio, I will smoke u... I mean with u. Lol
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Well done ! Party at Jiunns tonight, leave your smokes at home! Lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Jiunn got kicked in the nuts and they came out his a$$ them roman made him eat them!! Damn roman your nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    WOW!!! That's incredible
    I feel so inadequate, Ya'll may have to excuse me for a few minutes I'm gonna go cry now!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I'm goign to go look at the charity box again tonight. You guys ever just look at your stash and think oh man this is awesome (and you smile REALLLLLY big)? Yea that's me w/ this charity box plus 1 meeeelion.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Marker:
    I quit...
    Rotflmao hehehe that is funny
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    I'm goign to go look at the charity box again tonight. You guys ever just look at your stash and think oh man this is awesome (and you smile REALLLLLY big)? Yea that's me w/ this charity box plus 1 meeeelion.
    Just when I look at my Roomie!!!
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Just when I look at my Roomie!!!
    you were one of those that knew all along... you sneaky sobs... I will make a good effort on my victim though. don't you count me out!
    jliu:
    I have a feeling u will b looking over and over in that humi now...
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Marker:
    I quit...
    I agree..
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    WOWZERS.........
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Think we can all agree this one will go down in the legend and lore of the forums, wow! And it did blind our spiritual leader ;) and cause him to temporarily talk gibberish, but quit? No way! I see several still on the list and I for one still stand ready. Alone or with the west behind me, I scoff at the odds. Hit me with your best shot,yeah hit me with your best shot, fire away! ..................just sayin.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Roman does not play fair!....I suggest we all take our ball and go home!
    Since people decided to up the notch again, I misewell stop by the B&M tomorrow.
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Think we can all agree this one will go down in the legend and lore of the forums, wow! And it did blind our spiritual leader ;) and cause him to temporarily talk gibberish, but quit? No way! I see several still on the list and I for one still stand ready. Alone or with the west behind me, I scoff at the odds. Hit me with your best shot,yeah hit me with your best shot, fire away! ..................just sayin.

After further review, the ruling on the field has been overturned. Disregard above call. Game over. Checkmate. Trumpset. West is no more. Gone to Texas.
    My fellow west coast brothers. Once again, I apologize for our defeat.

I sent my measly package today. My bum still hurts. I have an extra hemroid poppin out now. Thanks Roman hahaha
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    I based it on how much june bug means to all of us around here and what he does for us.
    Jiunn has sent more "secret" packages to brothers on this forum without any public acknowledgement than most people know. This guy is ridiculously generous and yet so humble. Jiunn, you more than deserve it. I'm extremely happy that Roman was able to make this happen on behalf of so many of us here.
    "secret" packages? still think I'm one of those "secret" alias guys huh? Geesh. Well, I going to lock and load to my target tomorrow. It'll be piss in a jar compared to what Roman gave me. Maybe I should just wrap myself up in a usps large box and herf w/ my next target.
    you are so hot right now. i'm going to save this post. for night time use.
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    you are so hot right now. i'm going to save this post. for night time use.
    Does that mean u need some peppers sent to ya...
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    You trying to kill me? I have hemroids ray! you are so hot right now. i'm going to save this post. for night time use.
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    You trying to kill me? I have hemroids ray! you are so hot right now. i'm going to save this post. for night time use.
    It makes the hemroids feel better June.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Fellow East Coasters, heads up! My intel reports that the West has not given up. Judging from the information I have received, this next attack might be a crippling blow to one of us.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    Fellow East Coasters, heads up! My intel reports that the West has not given up. Judging from the information I have received, this next attack might be a crippling blow to one of us.
    Is Jiunn sending his whole aging cabinet to someone?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    Is Jiunn sending his whole aging cabinet to someone?
    !!!
    Bump to the first page. Was this sent? If so, it should hit soon (I think)
    It'll hit this saturday
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Must have had to get a hazardous materials trailer to contain the package.
    object width="300" height="28" class="hark_player">
    perkinke:

Yep, I do believe fear is back in the East!
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    perkinke:

Yep, I do believe fear is back in the East!
    no...
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy Jiunn! Boom! :)
    Bump for impending doom..