Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    SleevePlz:
    Boom? I need to see some damage!!!!!

Brian! You OK? How many fingers am I holding up? Wake up!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    SleevePlz:
    Boom? I need to see some damage!!!!!

Brian! You OK? How many fingers am I holding up? Wake up!!
    LMAO, Can't whit to see the damage from this!
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    I am just coming out of the coma......(actually out of town) but the destruction is catastrophic. I will post pics when I can find my camera in the rubble. This was epic.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Did someone say destruction? Let's see the damage Brian.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Ok men. This is the destruction (would have been up sooner but ccom was down last night), BDR did a number and I owe him a great deal of gratitude.
    photo photo1-1.jpg
    photo photo2-3.jpg
    photo photo3-4.jpg
    photo photo4-2.jpg
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Very Nice BDR. Tubo madness.
    BDR went ape Sh!t on you!! Nicely done..... Yeah we win.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Very nice! Bravo bravo
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    firetruckguy:
    West Wins!!
    Yea no
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    As a well known connoisseur of the tubo, I must say that I approve! Very cool hit BDR.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Im seeing double. Killer hit BDR!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    ddubridge:
    Im seeing double. Killer hit BDR!

It was very enjoyable.
    twofer's are awesome! WTG BDR!
    Any update on this? I was kinda joking about it never coming to an end, I think????
    SleevePlz:
    Any update on this? I was kinda joking about it never coming to an end, I think????
    Sooooooo after Nathan gets hit, you're up? For the whole west side to crush? Hmmmmm can't wait!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Sooooooo after Nathan gets hit, you're up? For the whole west side to crush? Hmmmmm can't wait!
    Lets just call it operation "Shock n Awe". West wins!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Jim, are you implying that we "teach" the Teach about the West Coast? If so, I haven't substituted in a while but I think I still have a lesson plan or two.
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Jim, are you implying that we "teach" the Teach about the West Coast? If so, I haven't substituted in a while but I think I still have a lesson plan or two.
    Yes!! And I'd love to be your TA along with a few others!!
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Really guys?! Haven't both of you already hit me more than enough? I'm sure Nathan will take care of the last hit just fine all by himself.
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Really guys?! Haven't both of you already hit me more than enough? I'm sure Nathan will take care of the last hit just fine all by himself.
    Tony, you sound like my wife, "Haven't you had enough beer?" Since I still have beer in the fridge I so no, besides, how much is really enough. And, FYI, there may be one or two cigars left in the 20 count....
    So I get back from the mechanic's this afternoon and my GF mets me at the door with "You got more cigar stuff" I look in the office and sure enough there's a supicious looking med size box from Ohio, I carefully start to open it and Wham! sucker punched by an eastie!.... image
    Thanks Brian you brightened up a grey day :)

Oh yeah, I might have a little something for the teacher
    East Wins. Game Over. Thank you everyone for playing. And fade to black.............
    SleevePlz:
    East Wins. Game Over. Thank you everyone for playing. And fade to black.............

I need an addy please ^
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:

I need an addy please ^
    On it.

I so just went awol. Eastie for life...except for right now.
    ddubridge:
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:

I need an addy please ^
    On it.

Did I forget to tell everyone that I just moved to San Ramon, CA? I think you already have that address for me, right :)
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:

I need an addy please ^
    On it.

Did I forget to tell everyone that I just moved to San Ramon, CA? I think you already have that address for me, right :)
    Hmmm, I just sent a package to San Ramon and it is a confirmed delivery, so what's in it smart guy?
    bandyt09:
    Hmmm, I just sent a package to San Ramon and it is a confirmed delivery, so what's in it smart guy?
    Duh, a bunch of aged cubans with your nice little homemade bands telling me the box date that the cigars came from. Next question.
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:

I need an addy please ^
    On it.

No! Damn, when did you move. Guess the new owners of your house in Goodrich, Michigan are gunna get blown the F up. Hope they have home owners insurance.
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:

I need an addy please ^
    On it.

No! Damn, when did you move? Guess the new owners of your house in Goodrich, Michigan are gunna get blown the F up. Hope they have home owners insurance.