Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Hmmm, I just sent a package to San Ramon and it is a confirmed delivery, so what's in it smart guy?
    Duh, a bunch of aged cubans with your nice little homemade bands telling me the box date that the cigars came from. Next question.
    Nice educated guess...............................Wrong but nice. Michigan addy it is.....................
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Hmmm, I just sent a package to San Ramon and it is a confirmed delivery, so what's in it smart guy?
    Duh, a bunch of aged cubans with your nice little homemade bands telling me the box date that the cigars came from. Next question.
    ROFL!
    I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff right there.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Todd is a boss!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Nice educated guess...............................Wrong but nice. Michigan addy it is.....................
    Todd, I could use your help. I plan to destroy Tony in a couple of weeks. Seeing as you just body-blowed him, you willing to reload and join me my good friend and mentor?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    james40:
    Todd, I could use your help. I plan to destroy Tony in a couple of weeks. Seeing as you just body-blowed him, you willing to reload and join me my good friend and mentor?
    PM to you buddy.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    ddubridge:
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:
    East Wins. Game Over. Thank you everyone for playing. And fade to black.............

I need an addy please ^
    On it.

I so just went awol. Eastie for life...except for right now.
    Got it, Thanks. I'll try and get this out tomorrow, Tue at the latest, I'm looking for a bigger box.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    onestrangeone:
    I'm looking for a bigger box.
    The PO gives away small flat rate boxes for free. That should work.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    SleevePlz:
    onestrangeone:
    The PO also gives out medium and large flat rate boxes for free.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Chuck N:
    SleevePlz:
    onestrangeone:
    The PO also gives out medium and large flat rate boxes for free.
    Ooooohhhhhhh yeah!
    Got this out this morning,
    9505 5000 2057 4029 0000 58 ETA Friday.
    onestrangeone:
    Got this out this morning,
    9505 5000 2057 4029 0000 58 ETA Friday.
    Sorry Jiunn, but the West just won. Nathan, you have utterly destroyed me. I'll take a couple pics in just a second, but I felt I had to immediately come one here and acknowledge just how amazing this hit was.
    Like I said above, this hit was absolutely EPIC!!!! I knew when I opened the box and could see the Room101 Master Collection band on a lancero, that it was going to be awesome. So I pull out a bag of lanceros that are just plain awesome. Then I pull out another bag of sticks that continue to just blow me away. Then, I find a third bag with the coffins, tubo, and even more sticks. At this point, I'm just dumbfounded at how awesome this gift box is. Finally, at the bottom under all of the bubble wrap, I find a freakin' BOX of LFD Mysterio!!! Are you kidding me???? This is just ridiculous. Nathan, I must say you way overdid it with this package. What an amazing way to end the war. This is all truly amazing. Check it out. image image image Once again, thank you very much for the amazing selection. Hard to believe this has finally come to an end. It's bittersweet, for sure. This began with my sending what now seems like a rather modest bomb to our good friend Beatnic. I chose to bomb him because he was one of the only guys on the West that I hadn't dealt with before. I'm really glad I had that opportunity now looking back.... Thank you to everyone that played. This was a very memorable game and I look forward to someone starting it up again this summer!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    so what tony is trying to say is. East won.
    jliu:
    What I'm saying is that I'm going to have an amazing summer of smoking these bad boys! I'm still floored.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    What I'm saying is that I'm going to have an amazing summer of smoking these bad boys! I'm still floored.
    I would say we all won, great pass Teach, glad I was in it, can't wait till the next 1
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    I would say we all won, great pass Teach, glad I was in it, can't wait till the next 1
    at ccom forums, we are all winners. minus that dickbag ______
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Agreed. This has become a pretty awesome event the past couple years. I'm wondering if next year we should have bombs going from both sides at the same time. Try to time it so that each side sends one bomb each on the same day. It would also cut the length of the game in half. Things to think about for next time....
    I'm glad everything survived the trip, I had a lot of fun watching this play out. I think the simultaneous bombing would make it even more interesting!
    EXCELLENT job Nathan!! That's a badass hit on Mr. Shaftmaster 3000..... now let's warm this biotch up and get to smoking!
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    This was a really fun war. I hope I can take part in this if it happens again. Just need to find a way to shorten it up a little.
    Chuck N:
    This was a really fun war. I hope I can take part in this if it happens again. Just need to find a way to shorten it up a little.
    Yeah, I'm really thinking that maybe having a bomb from each side going out every Monday would help. That way 2 people get knocked out each week. You get hit on Wednesday and have until the next Monday to get your bomb ready and shipped. So if we have 12 people per side it would be completed over the summer as originally intended. This is supposed to be a summer event to go opposite the Holiday Pass.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    SleevePlz:
    Chuck N:
    Yeah, I'm really thinking that maybe having a bomb from each side going out every Monday would help. That way 2 people get knocked out each week. You get hit on Wednesday and have until the next Monday to get your bomb ready and shipped. So if we have 12 people per side it would be completed over the summer as originally intended. This is supposed to be a summer event to go opposite the Holiday Pass.
    I like the idea Tony ..... Two targets each week would help this along.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    The diabolical leader of this carnage says it's over. After all the pain and suffering, brothers against brothers, I say no! He must be punished! Onestrangeone has destroyed his defenses and penetrated his Command Center. It's time to finish it! Shafty must pay! I'm going in!!
    9114 9010 7574 2332 8761 04
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    The diabolical leader of this carnage says it's over. After all the pain and suffering, brothers against brothers, I say no! He must be punished! Onestrangeone has destroyed his defenses and penetrated his Command Center. It's time to finish it! Shafty must pay! I'm going in!!
    Reenforcements at your rear, so to speak Sir James!!!
    Bigshizza:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    What the? Come on guys! This is totally uncalled for. All I did was update a post every once in a while. Definitely does not call for a bombing!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    What the? Come on guys! This is totally uncalled for. All I did was update a post every once in a while. Definitely does not call for a bombing!
    imagehttp://www.troll.me/images/sad-guy/awww-man-thumb.jpg
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    imagehttp://www.troll.me/images/sad-guy/awww-man-thumb.jpg
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    photo awww-man-thumb.jpg
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    So who won? West? .... East? ...... brianetz1? Who?
    danielzreyes:
    So who won? West? .... East? ...... brianetz1? Who?
    Since Brian is in the middle and wins everything anyways, we'll say it was him!