Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 CCom Fantasy Football League

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
Ok Folks, new commish----same league. Looking forward to another good season. Rules will remain generally the same. It will be a standard 12 Team ESPN league using standard scoring. We will have a Live Draft with random pick numbers. We did $25 buy in last year and I think we should keep it the same this year. The money can be deposited into my paypal account, and as in years past---winners will be paid in Cigar.com giftcards.

6 team playoff where the two highest ranked teams get one bye week, and then play the “wild card week” winners. DRAFT DATE: August 21st@9pm et.

12 Team LeagueTotal Prize Pool=300Champion 110Second(championship game loser) 70Third Place 40Division Winners 40

2013 CCom Fantasy Football League Managers:1. Vulchor (aka Vulchor’s Villans)2.Bombay3.RobertGreen304.Robbyras5.Ken Light6.The Kid7.Duckshooter8.Pelirrojo9.Mmccartneydc10.Bigshizza11.Beatnik12.RCYCigars

Comments

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    You know I am in.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I'm in and I'll co-commish... I'll get the league set up this week and get you all the info as well
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    "IN",, but you already knew that
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    6 so far (2 paid) 10 to go. Again, people from last year get first dibs, then others based on forum senority. Last year's people will have until Wednesday the 14th to sign up and submit payment via paypal. After that, will be open to others. Again, PM me when joined and I will send my paypal info to you.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'm cool with 10 or 12 teams... we don't HAVE to get to 16 like we did last year... but I'm sure we can
    a twelve team league would be awesome
    The Kid:
    a twelve team league would be awesome
    +1
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I'd love to be in if there's room after the returning members are signed up.
    I am just fine with a 12 team league. If others would prefer that. I would propose prizes as follows:

Total Prize Pool=300Champion 110Second(championship game loser) 70Third Place 40Division Winners 40

I would prefer the 6 team playoff format in this with 2 Division Champs and next 4 best records. Division Champs get a bye week. Having an 8 team playoff with only 12 teams seems a little silly.
  • duckshooterduckshooter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    I'm in again. I will PM you for your paypal.
    Vulchor:
    I am just fine with a 12 team league. If others would prefer that. I would propose prizes as follows:

Total Prize Pool=300Champion 115Second(championship game loser) 70Third Place 35Division Winners 40

I would prefer the 6 team playoff format in this with 2 Division Champs and next 4 best records. Division Champs get a bye week. Having an 8 team playoff with only 12 teams seems a little silly.
    This looks great to me. My only question is whether the two divisions mean anything (do we play in-division more often) and, if so, can we make it so the next best 2 teams in each division make the playoffs?
    Ken Light:
    Vulchor:

Total Prize Pool=300Champion 115Second(championship game loser) 70Third Place 35Division Winners 40

This looks great to me. My only question is whether the two divisions mean anything (do we play in-division more often) and, if so, can we make it so the next best 2 teams in each division make the playoffs?
    How bout 110 for champion and 40 for third place. just an idea,, either way is cool
    I changed it Kid.....that's fine with me. -----Also, as far as division champs it only matters for who gets the first round off. I think its best the next 4 teams get in based on record though. Chances are at least 1 will come from the other division, and if not....kinda sucks if a 7-7 team gets in while a 10-4 team gets left out. Especially with only 2 divisions. Divisions do matter because you will play everyone in your division twice, whereas outside the division only once.
    Pelirojo, u r in buddy. Just realized Sniper is no longer on here, and doing a league elsewhere-----so at least his spot will open up and it is yours....I am PMing you my paypal info.
    Vulchor:
    I changed it Kid.....that's fine with me. -----Also, as far as division champs it only matters for who gets the first round off. I think its best the next 4 teams get in based on record though. Chances are at least 1 will come from the other division, and if not....kinda sucks if a 7-7 team gets in while a 10-4 team gets left out. Especially with only 2 divisions. Divisions do matter because you will play everyone in your division twice, whereas outside the division only once.
    Then it might not be fair if one division gets stacked with talent. 'Cause the rest of the division has to play those teams twice. Which is why the next 2 from each division makes some sense. But either way, I mean the odds of that are small. The division I'm in will just have to suck it up and get over it! ;D
    Vulchor:
    Cool,, and I like the changeup with the divisions this year, we'll see how this all plays out.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Vulchor:
    Pelirojo, u r in buddy. Just realized Sniper is no longer on here, and doing a league elsewhere-----so at least his spot will open up and it is yours....I am PMing you my paypal info.

Great, thanks. I'll get that to you ASAP. It may take me a day or two.
    kinda suprised by the lack of interest here as a whole...past years we filled a 16 team'er and still more people wanted in. I will go ahead and open to to others here as well if you are interested.
    Vulchor:
    kinda suprised by the lack of interest here as a whole...past years we filled a 16 team'er and still more people wanted in. I will go ahead and open to to others here as well if you are interested.
    If you want, I could ask around off the board...just PM me.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Hey boyz, I'd like to play if ya'll would have me. Also, I talked the Shizz into joining too!
    nOW WE'RE TALKING....pm INCOMING.
    mmccartneydc:
    Hey boyz, I'd like to play if ya'll would have me. Also, I talked the Shizz into joining too!
    ahhhhhh fresh meat!!!!! Welcome and Welcome,, lots of fun!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    ahhhhhh fresh meat!!!!! Welcome and Welcome,, lots of fun!!!
    Thanks guys, take it easy on us FF newbs! LOL, actually, I just quit my BIL's league and was looking for one for this year. So this is perfect! Thanks for having me!
    Anyone know.....Bombay if your there (sorry for my poor name keeping)-------Is Bombay, James G? Also known in the league as the Cohiba Red Dots?
    Vulchor:
    Anyone know.....Bombay if your there (sorry for my poor name keeping)-------Is Bombay, James G? Also known in the league as the Cohiba Red Dots?
    Yup thats me Vulchor. Entry fee will be paid tonight. Browser (outdated) where I am currently at does not have a secure option for the site.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'm in....don't know what the hell 'm doing but that never stopped me....
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in....don't know what the hell 'm doing but that never stopped me....
    eazy peazy lemon squeezy