Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 CCom Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    robbyras:
    i've done 2 mocks and had the 11th pick then the 12th pick... hopefully I'm just getting that out of my system

EDIT: apparently you CHOOSE where you pick in the mocks... right
    I don't mind those. I'd often prefer two A- players to one A/A+ player. Less of an injury threat.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Draft room is open btw... and I pick 12th... muther ufk me
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    i've done 2 mocks and had the 11th pick then the 12th pick... hopefully I'm just getting that out of my system

I don't mind those. I'd often prefer two A- players to one A/A+ player. Less of an injury threat.
    well, you're picking 6th and im 12th... wanna trade?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robbyras:
    Draft room is open btw... and I pick 12th... muther ufk me
    I did a mock draft last night at 11th,, actually it worked out better than the one where I was 6th, I also did one where I was 2nd. Figured Id try one at each end of the spectrum and one in between.
    fml, im 7th. IMO the absolute worst position, can you say mediocrity,, apparently I can!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'm 4th...Dave is #1....?...
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:

well, you're picking 6th and im 12th... wanna trade?
    If it's possible, I'd be down!
    Bigshizza:
    lol,,, its randomly selected by espn,,, its all good, im just bitchin ;o)
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    lol,,, its randomly selected by espn,,, its all good, im just bitchin ;o)
    I know it's just pre draft jitters
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Sorry guys. I guess my power cord for my laptop doesn't work any more. That was well timed.
    Man is it just me or did that take foreverrrrr
    It was Loooooong
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Bigshizza:
    It was Loooooong

Don't worry Shizz, your first game won't take long to lose :).
    Oh yeah Rudy, you knew it wouldn't take long for the noise to start hahahahaha. Good luck everyone and Shizz, I'm sorry in advance, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    It was Loooooong

Oh yeah Rudy, you knew it wouldn't take long for the noise to start hahahahaha. Good luck everyone and Shizz, I'm sorry in advance, lol....

You movin in on my territory..!
    I though Eric Decker was out for the season?? pretty sure someone's autopick selected him???
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    It was Loooooong

Hey Ricky...wanna put a wager on who ends up ahead?? Just askin...
    this is why i really hate FF... I had the 12th pick and I actually really like my team! but I can tell this season is gonna drive me nuts
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    The Kid:
    I though Eric Decker was out for the season?? pretty sure someone's autopick selected him???
    Mine did, but I am not seeing anything about an injury......hmmmm
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    It was Loooooong

Bring it Champ!
    I thought I had my auto draft set up, but apparently, it felt that I needed way more wr's than rb's. Oh well, still gonna be fun. Should be a lot of studs on waiver's as the season progresses! Good luck everyone in advance!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Anyone else having trouble looking at their team on espn?
    Bombay:
    Only bc it's so ugly.....LOL, no it worked fine for me.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    mmccartneydc:
    Bombay:
    Only bc it's so ugly.....LOL, no it worked fine for me.
    ha!
    This morning after the smoke cleared , I started re-evaluating my picks,, I'm pretty cool with the order of positions I selected, not ecstatic bout my selection, but overall thought I faired pretty well. I tend to look at the more consistent players/stats than going for hunches, forecasts and or espn insider info ( I don't subscribe). In doing this I tend to miss out on up & coming rookies as they haven't yet established themselves.. Who here thinks they have a good rookie, where we all will be saying, damn should of picked him up.. Who knows he may even still be out on the waiver wire?

My rookie pick was/is Monte Ball. RB Denver
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I wasn't real pleased with what was autopicked for me after my power went out. Patriots d???? come on man.
    pelirrojo:
    I wasn't real pleased with what was autopicked for me after my power went out. Patriots d???? come on man.
    Sorry to hear bout that,, I had green bay D last year and actually they weren't all that bad. Autopick can actually do some good things, It picked Alfred Morris for me last year,, I was like whos this guy??? He ended up being one of thopse break out guys I was just referring to in my last post.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    The Kid:
    pelirrojo:
    Sorry to hear bout that,, I had green bay D last year and actually they weren't all that bad. Autopick can actually do some good things, It picked Alfred Morris for me last year,, I was like whos this guy??? He ended up being one of thopse break out guys I was just referring to in my last post.
    Don't worry about the Def, or the K for that matter. Just look at lineups and choose weekly. Unless you are talking about the 1 or 2 rated D, you're better off scoring points by changing weekly than by staying with the same D for the entire season. And with a 12 man league, they'll be a lot available.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    The Kid:
    This morning after the smoke cleared , I started re-evaluating my picks,, I'm pretty cool with the order of positions I selected, not ecstatic bout my selection, but overall thought I faired pretty well. I tend to look at the more consistent players/stats than going for hunches, forecasts and or espn insider info ( I don't subscribe). In doing this I tend to miss out on up & coming rookies as they haven't yet established themselves.. Who here thinks they have a good rookie, where we all will be saying, damn should of picked him up.. Who knows he may even still be out on the waiver wire?

My rookie pick was/is Monte Ball. RB Denver
    There are still a lot of good rookies available. I suspect we'll see a rush to the free agent page after the first week.
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bigshizza:
    It was Loooooong

Bring it Champ!
    I see who my first game is against... Whoaaa nelly
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    pelirrojo:
    Don't worry about the Def, or the K for that matter. Just look at lineups and choose weekly. Unless you are talking about the 1 or 2 rated D, you're better off scoring points by changing weekly than by staying with the same D for the entire season. And with a 12 man league, they'll be a lot available.
    +1 this is true!