Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 CCom Fantasy Football League

12346»

Comments

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Anyone think Megatron has less than five points tonight......eeeehhhhh?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Good luck to Pelirrojo in the FFL championship! First time I've EVER played for a title!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Looks like you got this one Robby, and unless Crabtree scores thirty points like TY Hilton did last time I played Jim , I think he's gonna take 3rd. Jim always plays me tough! Lots of fun fella's. My stupidest move this year was dropping Alshon Jeffries after a disappointing start. Oh well.
    Oh yea and GO 49ers!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Looks like you got this one Robby, and unless Crabtree scores thirty points like TY Hilton did last time I played Jim , I think he's gonna take 3rd. Jim always plays me tough! Lots of fun fella's. My stupidest move this year was dropping Alshon Jeffries after a disappointing start. Oh well.
    Oh yea and GO 49ers!!!
    Boo 49 F'n 9ers.... Congrats Robby, I could've been a contender if half of my team didn't get killed..ohh well
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Congratulations Robby. I put up a stinker in the championship game!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    pelirrojo:
    Congratulations Robby. I put up a stinker in the championship game!
    yeah, some of your guys did not come through... I remember really NOT wanting to draft Ryan Matthews, but I rode him all the way to the championship!

Who woulda thought that drafting last and going WR WR with my first two picks would work!

Great season fellas!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Congrats to Rob and the others who have won somthing this year. It was good fun and the trophy's have also been awarded. As for the monetary payputs, they are as follows unless someone finds math different than mine.

Robby---$150 (110 for Champ and 40 for divison)Pelirrojo/Gordon $110 (70 for second and 40 for division)Cohiba Red Dot/James $40 for third place

Please PM me gents and we will get the winnings squared away.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Love the stats as I am a stats guy, and I see I was only 10 total points out of second for most scored in this league.....I was also second in points allowed. Robby and Peli were best and seconda best in points allowed. Proving even in fantasy football defense (even if fake) wins championships.