Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Good Luck to All
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    5th place, here i come!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    2 weeks left then the real fun begins.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    You sure are kicking butt! Doubt I'll win another until Rodgers comes back!
    6 teams in the playoffs=======damnittttt!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    All these injuries and players falling off their stardom. I'm surprise I have a chance.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    its getting tight down the home stretch.......
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I've done better than I thought I would
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    I feel a winning streak coming on, lol
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Wish I'd gotten in on this. Cleaning up in fantasy this year.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    I've done better than I thought I would
    Yeah, I'm surprised too! LMAO, you just tore me a new one!
    What I really want to know is how do I go entire seasons at the bottom of the waiver order? This happens in all of my leagues regardless of my record. I just watch guys get snatched off the wire after I've tried to pick them up, all season long. WTF mate?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    pelirrojo:
    What I really want to know is how do I go entire seasons at the bottom of the waiver order? This happens in all of my leagues regardless of my record. I just watch guys get snatched off the wire after I've tried to pick them up, all season long. WTF mate?
    it makes no difference on your record.

the default is a "rolling waiver wire" in all yahoo leagues. I think it might be in ESPN too.

this means that as you pick up a player who is on waivers you automatically go down to 10 and everyone is bumped up a notch

Example:
    Team A has waiver order 1
    Team E has waiver order 5
    Team J has waiver order 10

Team A pinks up player B off of waivers (not free agent, just waivers)
    Team E doesn't pick up anyone off of waivers
    Team J doesn't pick up anyone off of waivers

Team E has waiver order 4
    Team J has waiver order 9
    Team A has waiver order 10

The following week Team J Picks up Player X off of waivers
    Team E Doesn't pick up anyone off of waivers
    Team J doesn't pick up anyone off of waivers

Team E has waiver order 4
    Team A has waiver order 9
    Team J has waiver order 10

Basically the longer you don't pick someone up off of waivers the higher your waiver order is going to be. If you are active and pick people up off of waivers all the time, your waiver order is going to be low every week. SO when you are in leagues like that don't waste your waiver order for a bye week fillin for a kickers, TE, or even Defense. Don't waste it on a WR that randomly had a good week. Wait for the players like Zac Stacey who might swing your league late in the year.
    That makes sense as I am pretty active and tend to pick at least one person up every week. I am currently going to make the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues though so I guess it's working for me. Thanks for the explanation.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    pelirrojo:
    That makes sense as I am pretty active and tend to pick at least one person up every week. I am currently going to make the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues though so I guess it's working for me. Thanks for the explanation.
    yep....i'm the same way, i just try and stay away from burning my waiver position on kickers and defenses. I just wait until after Wednesday and pick up best available.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Thank you to whoever gave up Steve Jackson. I knew he would payoff down the stretch. Looks like I made the last cut into the playoffs. It's hard road, but I made it.
    If my QB situation was better........ Almost beat Rassmaster
    I need a good game out of Seattle tonight to land myself a bye. I never figured I'd say it, but go hawks.
    pelirrojo:
    I need a good game out of Seattle tonight to land myself a bye. I never figured I'd say it, but go hawks.
    YES!!!!!
    Ask and you shall receive apparently. That was quite the lashing Seattle handed out last night. They won me a week to sit back and relax and $40 bucks.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Apparently going WR WR with picks 12 and 13 worked out! Knowshon in the 14th worked out well too... altho the win streak has to come to an end some time... been a fun season so far... bring on the playoffs!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    You guys roasted me like the last marshmallow in the bag. But I had fun.
    Did I make the playoffs lol
    Did I make the playoffs lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    pelirrojo:
    Ask and you shall receive apparently. That was quite the lashing Seattle handed out last night. They won me a week to sit back and relax and $40 bucks.
    Congrats to you and Robby on division championships.
    If only the Giants and Falcons would of had better seasons, really expected more from those two teams and their players.
    I would just like my 2 seconds to whine and *** as I scored the 3rd most points in the league this year----and finished in 8th place. Only one team had more points put up against them than I did......what....a.....b!tch.
    I feel your pain. In another league everyone got a bye week but me(one guy got 2??) and I wound up 6-7 missing the playoffs by one spot behind a guy that was 6-6.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Vulchor:
    I would just like my 2 seconds to whine and *** as I scored the 3rd most points in the league this year----and finished in 8th place. Only one team had more points put up against them than I did......what....a.....b!tch.
    Thats me in another leage. Record 5-8, points for 2nd, points against 3rd. DOH!!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Another reason for me to hate the Squeelers!! Congrats on the win Pelirrojo's Rojo Raiders,, Good luck in the SB, Go Naturals!!!!
    Thanks Rudy. It was close, not sure what happened with BJGE.