Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Direwolf:
    JSaint:
    Ugh way too much last night for my bday. 1 pitcher of Milk Stout, 1 pitcher of Breakfast Stout, and 2 pitchers of Hop Slam.
    Yeah, but did you drink anything? lol
    I did forget to drink some water lol.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    having a sierra nevada bigfoot 2012, great as usual!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    drinking a Spiced rum and diet coke...well mainly Spiced rum.
  • Jaydabomb88Jaydabomb88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
    Multiple Alaskan Ambers watching the NCAA tourney. Off to a great start. Go Cinderella... I mean VCU
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Awesome weekend. Went by a friend's house to try his new home brew - a stout that had been aging on bourbon soaked oak spirals for about 6 weeks now. Turned out absolutely phenomenal. Rich, thick, velvety - notes of chocolate, roasted malts, burnt sugar, molasses, bourbon, vanilla and licorice. Can't wait until this one is carbonated and bottled.

From there, we headed over to a local shop to pick up some KBS that was on hold for me. Cracked one in the store with the guys who work there as they don't get the chance to try these super limited brews. While they were all blown away, I was actually a little disappointed. Jamie's home brew seemed bigger, richer and thicker. Still, KBS was a great beer this year. I do think that Bourbon County was better though.

Yesterday, my girlfriend's family came over for her parents' birthdays. A few bottles of white wine for her mom (Santa Margarita and Firesteed - both good but not my favorites), some prosecco, a bottle of Scires and a bottle of Duchess du Bourgogne with her cousin and finished with a Tat RC184. Awesome day.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Truade Orangeade with Rum ... actually pretty good , nice fruity rummy taste ... damn maybe I had a little much .
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Ron Zacapa XO with Padron 1026 80 years.
  • SaVasSaVas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 250
    rzaman:
    Ron Zacapa XO with Padron 1026 80 years.
    now that my friend is a DAMN fine rum!!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Dublin red wine - Carolina made and pretty darn tasty !!!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Milwaukee's Best Light.... gotta love the classics!
    Cracked one of our last two bottles of 2006 vintage Bogle Phantom. For a $20 wine, that stuff drinks like some $50+ bottles that I've had. I love that wine.
    Had a Sierra Nevada Ruthless, Celebration and Hoptimum. Also had a Founders Breakfast stout.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Had a couple of Dos Equis Amber's tonight with dinner. Having some Booker's small batch bourbon by Jim Beam with a smoke in the garage right now. Sooo good.
    Beast Light.... watched SNL and now time for bed... boom
  • airborneollyairborneolly Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    its water, and rip-it energy drinks for me until i get out of her, but when i get home its going to be henieken, and johnny walker gold. those are my 2 go to drinks.
    Clown Shoes Vampire Slayer and Founders Porter. Last night it was Finch's Secret Stout and a Bitter Woman IPA.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Chivas Regal Royal salute Hundred Cask Selection - silky, creamy with rich aromas of plum, vanilla, aloud flavor with very fine fruity, sweet oakiness. Wonderful blended whisky.
    Sorry, it's a repost but it belonged in both places. Hosted a beer tasting last weekend.

King Henry was the winner of the night. Bourbon County Coffee and Firestone Sucaba were very close behind.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Holy crap dude, nicely done! I live 2 hrs from Firestone an they have Parabola on tap, magical brew!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Bought some Jim Beam Red Stag, didnt taste too good. threw in 3 cinnamon sticks and let it sit for a week and combined with a splash of sprite.... tastes very good now!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Lasabar:
    BEAST LIGHT!
    Yuck. Just yuck!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Since its Friday now... Coffee and NOS on Thursday but Wednesday night called for Blue Moon Spring Pale Wheat Ale whilst grilling steak. Nummy, nummy!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Jamisons and Cranberry.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bandyt09:
    Jamisons and Cranberry.
    Oh man...Jamisons runs in my blood bro...love that stuff, regular or 18....I can drink it like water
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Jamisons and Cranberry.
    Oh man...Jamisons runs in my blood bro...love that stuff, regular or 18....I can drink it like water
    Dustin, if that is the case then I have something you'll throughly enjoy when you make it down to a SoCal Herf, the longest continually running Herf here on cigar.com. It is the Distillery Reserve and unless you have been to the Jamisons or Middleton factory/distillery or know someone that has, you haven't had Jamisons yet, my friend.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Jamisons and Cranberry.
    Dustin, if that is the case then I have something you'll throughly enjoy when you make it down to a SoCal Herf, the longest continually running Herf here on cigar.com. It is the Distillery Reserve and unless you have been to the Jamisons or Middleton factory/distillery or know someone that has, you haven't had Jamisons yet, my friend.
    Well....given my current situation....it is much more likely that I can make it down! I'll see if the 7th is a possibility, otherwise keep me posted my friend.
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Jamisons and Cranberry.
    Well....given my current situation....it is much more likely that I can make it down! I'll see if the 7th is a possibility, otherwise keep me posted my friend.
    Even though the current situation sucks a good quick fix "cure" is an epic SoCal herf with Brotheradam and the boys. I hope your situation improves quickly brother.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Jamisons and Cranberry.
    I can't think of a better reason to make a trip down to Socal. My mint plant is looking great, so mojitos will be on the menu...not to mention a trip to the Meat House for some of the best sausages you've ever had. These herfs might be epic by some standards, but here in Socal it's just the way we roll.
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    Jamisons and Cranberry.
    I can't think of a better reason to make a trip down to Socal. My mint plant is looking great, so mojitos will be on the menu...not to mention a trip to the Meat House for some of the best sausages you've ever had. These herfs might be epic by some standards, but here in Socal it's just the way we roll.
    Joe, I will get to the Meat House on Friday for the sausage and probably to Costco for some tri tip to marinade for 24+ hours. Me thinks, Mojito Madness, would be a great touch.