Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An Open Letter to RCY

Comments

• LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    jj20030:
    standing by for orders!!

orders sent
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Ohhh... I am not sure I have enough butter and popcorn for this show.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    macs-smokes:
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    jthanatos:
    macs-smokes:
    This made me laugh after a hard day of work. haha
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    WoW, I need a bigger monitor for this show!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    This reminds me of that SNL sketch with the Bloder brothers. They just keep laughing and making jokes but they have no idea what kind of trouble they're in.
    intel received! plan is in motion! roger!

• No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Well that's it, I'm going down into my bunker. I have 2 more missiles to launch this week and then it's DEFENSE *stomp stomp* DEFENSE *stomp stomp*
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    You should consider changing your original subject line to this: An open death wish courtesy of Rick.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    oh i dont know, could be duds on both sides, pop and fizz out,
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I hear tell it's your birthday.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    jthanatos:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I hear tell it's your birthday.
    nope not mine, that boat came and went
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    WaltBasil:
    Glad you approve of the selection. I was worried on that account.

Now before you start thinking about retaliation, I suggest you drop this matter and call us even. After all, that was quite the mortar round you lobbed at my boy Morgan. Though we may appear to be newbs to this forum, let me assure you, we are season, grizzled, veterans of bombing tactics. We’ve been bombing each other for (almost) years. This forum has simply allowed us to call a truce and consolidate our war efforts towards a common goal rather than at each other. We now have each other’s back. What is done unto one, you’ve done to the other. You slap Morgan, you’ve just slugged me in the crotch. And I don’t take that standing up (usually I roll into the fetal position and wheeze for a minute or so).

At the risk of putting this forum on some FBI watch list, we’ve got a dirty bomb. A Weapon of @$$ Destruction (a WAD, if you will). To put this in a parlance that I think you can appreciate, We’re in the supported prone position. We’ve scanned our sector, and are awaiting the word from the tower to pull the trigger. You sir, are the tower. Please, give us that word. We anxiously await. And don’t sneeze, or anything like that. It might be mistaken for The Word. You know how jumpy it can be in the foxhole.

Anything you want to add to this Morgan?

Oh no u didn't!!! U in so much trouble now. Run and hide.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MorganGeo:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    I have a letter and I've read it. Oh well, I guess some just don't get it. You will learn first hand about the forum my friend. That is all....
    I think this warrants contacting Lt. Dan......
    lol... Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.
    Oh we already know alright hahaha
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    While I was on detachment to the USS Lincoln I saw a crew member blown overboard by jet wash, suffering 2nd and 3rd degree burns to their face and head.
    After 16 yrs of EMS/Fire I've seen bodies mangled beyond recognition and human beings reduced to ashes during a structure fire.
    After some conversations I was privy to last evening, those injuries are nothing compared to what is coming your way.
    Gentlemen, I hope you've enjoyed your time on the forum. In the words of my Great Grandfather, "You're fooked!".
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Ok....one final thought. RCY and I entered into a trade. 4/4...I sent 4 (5). Look in the newbie trading thread, and see what kind of punishment I'm getting over 1 (0) sticks!

Kiss your wife, kiss your kids, kiss your dog....kiss your a$$ goodbye.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Nice to see some things never change...Rick, Elmo asked me to tell you that he got your PM and that he and the boys will be back in town in a few days and you guys can talk then.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MTuccelli:
    Nice to see some things never change...Rick, Elmo asked me to tell you that he got your PM and that he and the boys will be back in town in a few days and you guys can talk then.
    M2shizzle in the Hizzle!!!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    M2shizzle in the Hizzle!!!!!
    ahh noooo not ELMO!! Dude ur gonna get messed up!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Wow. I don't post much anymore but this one made me wanna. I have talked crap to Rick before and even Hit him hard. He came back even harder, and that was by himself. From the looks of this he may not be alone. Good luck.. Thats all
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I think this entire post should be added to the now 103 things every noob should know thread....effin classic beat down is coming....
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    james40:
    I think this entire post should be added to the now 103 things every noob should know thread....effin classic beat down is coming....
    More than agreed. James said it best right there. Walt and Morgan Status: Living Zombie.... Still walking and talking but fully fooking dead.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    JHewey:
    Wow. I don't post much anymore but this one made me wanna. I have talked crap to Rick before and even Hit him hard. He came back even harder, and that was by himself. From the looks of this he may not be alone. Good luck.. Thats all
    i agree JH, I talked a lot of smack to him while he was off in training just for him to get home and remember and stew on it!! Needless to say I still have no eyebrows
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Talk about a day for resurrecting the dead!!!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I notice an entire page has gone by without a peep from either of them...
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    pelirrojo:
    I notice an entire page has gone by without a peep from either of them...
    I'm in the foxhole. lol (With my bible)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    roland_7707:
    Talk about a day for resurrecting the dead!!!
    Funny how that works sometimes. Always great to see the vets again.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675