Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An Open Letter to RCY

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Good to see the ole 20ct is still full of destruction.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Now the forum will see what your made of. Thank you everyone for demonstrating the power of the forum and the brotherhood we've created.

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    RCY Cigars:
    Now the forum will see what your made of. Thank you everyone for demonstrating the power of the forum and the brotherhood we've created.

Phew! Oh Sh!t. Scared me for a min. One headed to the great city of El Paso and another says delivered in California. Is this a prank or did I live 'tickle free' for another day? ;)
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:

Phew! Oh Sh!t. Scared me for a min. One headed to the great city of El Paso and another says delivered in California. Is this a prank or did I live 'tickle free' for another day? ;)

Good luck if you think that's not going to you, lol.

RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:

Good luck if you think that's not going to you, lol.

I thought so. lol You have done that to me in the past. ;)
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    RCY Cigars:

Uh oh... Just when I've started to feel safe walking to the mailbox again...
    RCY Cigars:

ok, too funny! I received mr Elmo's request and will comply when I have daylight tomorrow. Now if someone will tell me which BOTL lives around the Sacramento area I will be happy to send them a nice surprise. For mr Sacramento area dude, he will think it's the apocalypse. That is all...............
    Same here. Pictures will be posted mañana. As requested. Balls, right? Gotcha.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Awesome. Haven't seen any pics for Elmo in many, many months. You guys have no idea what you are in for....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    OMG! Back with a vengeance.... Elmo and the gang!! Well done!! Morgan, we are happy you took your punishment like a true BORK! Much respect for following through!
    Hopefully... the last of the munitions have landed. I get a text last night from my wife telling me that 4 more packages have arrived. She has also made it known that she is none too pleased with all you folks sending these, right before Christmas. She says it makes her gifts to me appear not so "gifty."

So, in no particular order, here are three that arrived yesterday, and the 4th will get it's own posting:

I can only assume this is from Glock. All excellent choices. A few I have had the pleasure of smoking and will enjoy another chance of smoking them again.

2nd I've got something from mmccartney de?? I'll need some help as which of you this is... Another awesome package. I love Genesis. Love El Mejor. Love Alec Bradley and trying seconds (unbranded ones are both). Love Obsidians. The other will be a new experience for me.

3rd, Toombes, sent these. I love the Fighting Kocks, uzis, and Panchos. I believe the Upman and Schizos will be new to me. Been wanting to try the schizo... just because. Cool name and band.

Again, I can't express my gratitude enough here... Everyone's generosity is really appreciated. Except Elmo. that *** *** *** *** ***. That will be the next posting... ;-)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MorganGeo:
    That there is some funny stuff, you have No Idea how much I laughed!!! Great to see Elmo out once again
    This is what Elmo and his gang of roughians sent...

The only gloves I own are for bikes and cold weather.... and the ball... well... hope it suffices. And OMG... these might be turds of a stick, but whoever keeps them could at least keep them properly humidified... hahaha.

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    MorganGeo:
    That's priceless!!
    Walt, much respect for accomplishing the task at hand! May you and your family have a special holiday season...of course after you gargle a couple of hundred times!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I nearly piSSed myself when I saw those pictures!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Wow, now that's punishment. Lol
    WaltBasil:
    Hopefully... the last of the munitions have landed. I get a text last night from my wife telling me that 4 more packages have arrived. She has also made it known that she is none too pleased with all you folks sending these, right before Christmas. She says it makes her gifts to me appear not so "gifty."

So, in no particular order, here are three that arrived yesterday, and the 4th will get it's own posting:

I can only assume this is from Glock. All excellent choices. A few I have had the pleasure of smoking and will enjoy another chance of smoking them again.

2nd I've got something from mmccartney de?? I'll need some help as which of you this is... Another awesome package. I love Genesis. Love El Mejor. Love Alec Bradley and trying seconds (unbranded ones are both). Love Obsidians. The other will be a new experience for me.

3rd, Toombes, sent these. I love the Fighting Kocks, uzis, and Panchos. I believe the Upman and Schizos will be new to me. Been wanting to try the schizo... just because. Cool name and band.

Again, I can't express my gratitude enough here... Everyone's generosity is really appreciated. Except Elmo. that *** *** *** *** ***. That will be the next posting... ;-)
    Hope u learned your lesson Walt. Now enjoy all those smokes.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BRILLIANT PICTURES!!!! Much needed after being so sick yesterday and recovering today, they say comedy is the best medicine, guess that means I should be back to 150% after that hilarity of pics!
    Morgan and Walt, let me first say thank you. Thank you for your energy and ENTHUSIASM. Thank you for showing us that there are more fun good hearted people out there. Thank you for taking a interest in this forum and myself. The people here are great and full of information. Of course there will be your ups and downs. But you are family and we will get through it.

This had me laughing my a** off. Now on to the other matter at hand. As you can see, the forum takes care of family. Thank you for being stand up BOTL's and gentlemen with a good sense of humor. This has been a wonderful thread to read and thank you Walt for it :). You two are outstanding in my book, if that's worth anything. Hope you guys stick around and yes. It's not over, but the beginning. There is one last thing. You both will be visited soon by another box. No, no, no, it's not turds, lol. But my thank you for the fun. Enjoy fellas, this was great. As for all those that participated, Heartfelt Thank you.
    RCY Cigars:
    Morgan and Walt, let me first say thank you. Thank you for your energy and ENTHUSIASM. Thank you for showing us that there are more fun good hearted people out there. Thank you for taking a interest in this forum and myself. The people here are great and full of information. Of course there will be your ups and downs. But you are family and we will get through it.

Now on to the other matter at hand. As you can see, the forum takes care of family. Thank you for being stand up BOTL's and gentlemen with a good sense of humor. This has been a wonderful thread to read and thank you Walt for it :). You two are outstanding in my book, if that's worth anything. Hope you guys stick around and yes. It's not over, but the beginning. There is one last thing. You both will be visited soon by another box. No, no, no, it's not turds, lol. But my thank you for the fun. Enjoy fellas, this was great. As for all those that participated, Heartfelt Thank you.
    Boom Rick nailed it.
    Thank you very much brother. I feel blessed to have met you all. :)
    The the thanks can go both ways. I had fun. And everyone's company is really appreciated. I'm looking forward to our life here in the forums. Thanks again everyone. And Rick, there just might be something special about our tango's first anniversary.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    This has been one of the most enjoyable threads I've read in awhile!! Kudos to the two of you on having the testicular fortitude to take those pictures.this whole thing has been a reminder of how great this place is.I am very glad to have found this forum and these brothers.and if this is any indication of how the rest of the year might play out........its gonna be a great year!!!
    RCY Cigars:

This had me laughing my a** off. Now on to the other matter at hand. As you can see, the forum takes care of family. Thank you for being stand up BOTL's and gentlemen with a good sense of humor. This has been a wonderful thread to read and thank you Walt for it :). You two are outstanding in my book, if that's worth anything. Hope you guys stick around and yes. It's not over, but the beginning. There is one last thing. You both will be visited soon by another box. No, no, no, it's not turds, lol. But my thank you for the fun. Enjoy fellas, this was great. As for all those that participated, Heartfelt Thank you.
    Very well said my friend.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    This has been a great thread to follow. Awesome bunch of guys around here
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Walt and Morgan I love having y'all here among us, y'all make this a great place to be and really add to the atmosphere and community here, keep on keeping on brothers!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    WaltBasil:
    Hopefully... the last of the munitions have landed...............
    Not yet. 9114901159815392842523 went out on 12/16/13 but it looks like the USPS has decided to age them a little longer for you.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Same here. Mine hasn't left San Diego in 4 days.