Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An Open Letter to RCY

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Ppphttt! I win!
    photo 12CB948F-A102-49DE-9B56-F841BE517A98_zps1wane7pu.jpg
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Nope. I'd link it, but the title has profanity.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDoZPF4D7W0
    Rain:
    Nope. I'd link it, but the title has profanity.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDoZPF4D7W0
    Awesome. Love that bad gun. hahaha
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    intel says 1st one has landed! 9101901065315528454869 Delivered EL PASO, TX 79938
    jj20030:
    intel says 1st one has landed! 9101901065315528454869 Delivered EL PASO, TX 79938
    our post office is the worst I've ever experienced anywhere. And I've been around. This is what they mean by "delivered" here:

I'll be reporting back here today once I pick up.
    ...or at least that's what the card says. Oh my... this is sweet. I was drooling over this picture on the website for a little bit... almost pulled the trigger a couple of times. Thank you sooo much James (jj20030 I assume?). What a thoughtful gift. I think the first one I'll smoke out of this sampler will be the Short Story look-a-like.

image image
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    And it begins...
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    twistedstem:
    Frank Castle:
    Recognize the name? No? Give it time and you'll know who I am.
    A little birdie told me to take a look at this mess. Time to serve out some punishment...
    Are you Dolph lundgren? Or are you Thomas Jane??
    The Punisher
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nice job Jimmy you did a brilliant hit brother, congrats Walt!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    WaltBasil:
    ...or at least that's what the card says. Oh my... this is sweet. I was drooling over this picture on the website for a little bit... almost pulled the trigger a couple of times. Thank you sooo much James (jj20030 I assume?). What a thoughtful gift. I think the first one I'll smoke out of this sampler will be the Short Story look-a-like.

image image

Ask and you shall receive. Well well well, looks like the forum has spoken Walt. Sad thing is, I don't this is the end. Enjoy the ride Champ and tell your sidekick, lol. That little bird he put up fizzles to the ground with a light gust of wind, lol.

Another 3 round volley has hit.

First from Roman...

2nd from BigShizza...

3rd from Joseph... telling me how unwise it was to hit a veteran of the forum...

ok...ok... I get it guys. Call off your dogs Rick...

Names have been logged... and will be remembered, Thanks to everyone for your generous gifts. I'be never seen anyplace as gracious as this forum. I'm glad to be a part of it, and will do my best to match the generosity that has been thrown my way.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    WaltBasil:
    Another 3 round volley has hit.

First from Roman...

2nd from BigShizza...

3rd from Joseph... telling me how unwise it was to hit a veteran of the forum...

ok...ok... I get it guys. Call off your dogs Rick...

Names have been logged... and will be remembered, Thanks to everyone for your generous gifts. I'be never seen anyplace as gracious as this forum. I'm glad to be a part of it, and will do my best to match the generosity that has been thrown my way.
    nice hits!! , somehow i think more to come,lol

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Hahahah aha, this is great
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Nice, are those the OR DPG's? I can never remember with all of the label changes. I wonder how many more are coming?? Rick has TONS of friends...just saying.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    MorganGeo:
    Anyone have Tweedledum's addy?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jthanatos:
    MorganGeo:
    Let me look around
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    It's only just begun...
    jthanatos:
    MorganGeo:
    Not sure Mr. James, but I have yours. ;)
    I think a preemptive strike may be in order. Although, i would hate for the entire apartment complex to be affected by the bomb. Haha. Jk!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Glock1975:
    It's only just begun...
    Word!

Seems his sidekick needs a little somethin somethin,, Addy please for Mr. MS
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Those are some really nice sticks you have there. To bad Elmo doesn't have nice stuff like that. Main thing to remember it is all about following the rules...that is what makes it all go smoothly without further pain for either of you.
    Another hit today. or two. or three. or four. Eff me... My box was loaded with 3 boxes, with another one tucked in an additional box that a key was left for. Gentleman, All I can say is thanks... a heart felt thanks for the kindness you all have shown.

First is some cat claiming to be my Secret Krampus. Not sure what these are... But the chocolates are pretty tasty! Mmmmm. Chocolate. Maybe Krampus could enlighten me about these sticks...

2nd.. from James Huey. That Alec Bradley with all the signatures... I've wanted that one for a while now...

Medic45 landed 3rd... All fine sticks.. I like the gold, the others I haven't tried yet, really looking forward to them...

4th was the lone box in the "extra" mailbox that they left a key for... from my boy Morgan. He must've known I need to refill my Mx2 box, and threw in a couple more as well...

Congrats Walt, amazing set of cigars!
  • KrampusKrampus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    WaltBasil:
    Another hit today. or two. or three. or four. Eff me... My box was loaded with 3 boxes, with another one tucked in an additional box that a key was left for. Gentleman, All I can say is thanks... a heart felt thanks for the kindness you all have shown.

First is some cat claiming to be my Secret Krampus. Not sure what these are... But the chocolates are pretty tasty! Mmmmm. Chocolate. Maybe Krampus could enlighten me about these sticks...

Since you were such a naughty boy, the Krampus wanted to punish you with coal, but coal prices are too high, so you get candy coal instead. 4 of those sticks are unbanded premiums of the highest quality from the likes of Camacho and DPG. 1 of those sticks... is much less so... Count yourself lucky, as the Krampus was told to go easy on you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Krampus:
    WaltBasil:

Since you were such a naughty boy, the Krampus wanted to punish you with coal, but coal prices are too high, so you get candy coal instead. 4 of those sticks are unbanded premiums of the highest quality from the likes of Camacho and DPG. 1 of those sticks... is much less so... Count yourself lucky, as the Krampus was told to go easy on you.
    I feel like King Crampus after too much beans on board...whoaaa very nice hits!
    Gentlemen, we have had impact. I've got my hit list started.

First impact was from Todd (bandyt09). It was a very nice impact indeed! Lots of sticks I have never had before and look forward to trying them! I know I have seen it before, but what is the name of the 7th stick from the left? The one with the mean clown face? You got me good sir, but your at the top of the list................
    My second attack received was from Matt (mmccartneydc). Very nice sir! I'm looking forward to each of them! Oh yeah, your second on my list!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Nice hits there. That mean clown face is the Room 101 logo.
    Ok, Ok, you got my attention. Who you talking to?? You talkin to me?? ;)

The 7th from the left is the Room 101 Connecticut torpedo ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Very nice boys, hopefully this teaches u not to mess with Rick, oh more to come soon Walter.