Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An Open Letter to RCY

123457»

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RCY Cigars:
    Morgan and Walt, let me first say thank you. Thank you for your energy and ENTHUSIASM. Thank you for showing us that there are more fun good hearted people out there. Thank you for taking a interest in this forum and myself. The people here are great and full of information. Of course there will be your ups and downs. But you are family and we will get through it.

This had me laughing my a** off. Now on to the other matter at hand. As you can see, the forum takes care of family. Thank you for being stand up BOTL's and gentlemen with a good sense of humor. This has been a wonderful thread to read and thank you Walt for it :). You two are outstanding in my book, if that's worth anything. Hope you guys stick around and yes. It's not over, but the beginning. There is one last thing. You both will be visited soon by another box. No, no, no, it's not turds, lol. But my thank you for the fun. Enjoy fellas, this was great. As for all those that participated, Heartfelt Thank you.
    +1, nicely put Rick! Enjoy fellas.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    So a few more made their way into my crater of a mailbox today!

James40... thanks so much... and as it is written, a mention of receiving will be sufficient. Thanks buddy! So thoughtful...

2nd was from Mike (mvw67)... another outstanding selection, as usual...

and 3rd was from bandyt09... chock full of some garcia goodness... oh my... and this thing called Mx3. THREE! I thought the Mx2 was great... can't wait to try this puppy...

Again, thanks to everyone for this outpouring of generosity.

And medic45... smoking your Gurkha right now.. the first Gurkha that I've smoked that has no burn issues at all. This thing tastes sooooo good!

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BWAHAHAHAHA nice job fellas! Congrats Walt, glad to see it's still raining down in ya ;)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Very cool guys. I'm lovin seeing Mr BFH take a beating.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Great work. When does the work begin on the second BFH? Hilarious thread
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    rsherman24:
    Great work. When does the work begin on the second BFH? Hilarious thread
    its certainly being pushed to its limits! I've had to refrain from my normal purchases.. But that just means I'll be able to spend that money on bombs...
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I still crack myself up when I read this thread! Too funny!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Thanks for bumping. omg this had me rolling especially those elmo pictures!