Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Hi Daniel, you have been very kind to me since I joined to this forum and welcomed me with wide open arms and friendship. They are great smokes and some top AF cigars. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Sorry the first package was lost. Happy belated Birthday brother!!!
    Toombes:
    Didn't get the opportunity to post this last night, but Rip decided to destroy me with a belated birthday gift! A thousand "thank you's" for this truly exceptional gift, Rip!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Hi Daniel, you have been very kind to me since I joined to this forum and welcomed me with wide open arms and friendship. They are great smokes and some top AF cigars. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Sorry the first package was lost. Happy belated Birthday brother!!!
    Toombes:
    Didn't get the opportunity to post this last night, but Rip decided to destroy me with a belated birthday gift! A thousand "thank you's" for this truly exceptional gift, Rip!

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice Rip, very nice, look yummy!
    Wife decided I needed a surprise party last night for bday. Sooooo what did I get today... a Hangover. Wife informed me that we had to attend Ribfest a charity for Hospice. Glad to be home now healing! LMAO:-) :-)
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    MVW67:
    Wife decided I needed a surprise party last night for bday. Sooooo what did I get today... a Hangover. Wife informed me that we had to attend Ribfest a charity for Hospice. Glad to be home now healing! LMAO:-) :-)
    Hey! I got one of those today too! Great minds think alike. LOL
    MVW67:
    Hey! I got one of those today too! Great minds think alike. LOL
    Got these tasty treats from Glock, very nice addition to the forums he is!!!!

MVW67:
    Got these tasty treats from Glock, very nice addition to the forums he is!!!!

Those look tasty!! The cigars too
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Toombes:

Another example of the quality of person Rip is.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Got an " Expert Picks" sampler from the October Issue of C.Com... Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary, Partagas 1845, J Fuego Origen, Genesis Project, and a Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th. Wanted to try some newer stuff and this looked like a good way to do it.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    musicman3:
    Love the 3x3 corona, just ordered a bundle
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    catfishbluezz:
    musicman3:
    Love the 3x3 corona, just ordered a bundle
    Thinking back I should of just bought a bundle as well instead of 4
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    A promotion!!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    deejmemixx:
    A promotion!!!
    WORD!!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bombay:
    deejmemixx:
    A promotion!!!
    WORD!!!!
    right!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I asked for a Cult and look what Trident sent me...Thanks Roman

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    After a couple of recent bombs, I realized I was out of Oliva Master Blend I's. That's not okay. So I grabbed a couple more along with a couple more 007's. Now to get back to bomb making! IMAG0339 Also, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful or have a local B&M that has limited edition cigars from 2003 still in stock :)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my MAW today from Trident:

make a wish

Thanks for the sick selection of fine cigars, brother. They are very much appreciated!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bigharpoon:
    I got my MAW today from Trident:

make a wish

Thanks for the sick selection of fine cigars, brother. They are very much appreciated!
    That's a tasty selection!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    got me some learning to do! got some uno dos tres from bigshizza yo quiero taco bell. Thanks again Jimbo! This will be an awesome learning opportunity for me

jliu:
    got me some learning to do! got some uno dos tres from bigshizza yo quiero taco bell. Thanks again Jimbo! This will be an awesome learning opportunity for me

Have fun buddy!! You have taste like no one else!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:

What ate those?
    what? are you implying jimbo or I monica lewinsky'd these? you pervert
    The top two cigars are most probably Connecticut Broadleaf Ligero Oscuro, then the next two cigars are either Nicaraguan Habano or Ecuadorian Sun Grown Criollo. They are rolled in Nicaragua. The bottom two...hmm no idea.
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:

What ate those?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Is this a blind taste test or something?
    ya know what. i have no clue what they are. it's basically a blind taste.
    Gran Habano or Liga Privada brands. I can be entirely wrong.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    ok so a little bit more background. all i know is some of these (or all of these) are truly fake ccs. I asked about them b/c about a month ago, I had a fake behike b52 at a local BnM (I knew it was fake before I smoked it). Tasted ok as in it was passable for a smoke but nothing like a real b52. I have the essentially the same opportunity again so I wanted to smoke them for the hopes of broadening my knowledge.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    ok so a little bit more background. all i know is some of these (or all of these) are truly fake ccs. I asked about them b/c about a month ago, I had a fake behike b52 at a local BnM (I knew it was fake before I smoked it). Tasted ok as in it was passable for a smoke but nothing like a real b52. I have the essentially the same opportunity again so I wanted to smoke them for the hopes of broadening my knowledge.
    He's helping me with finding the truth. Two pairs are from one company and the other pair are from another online ISOM dealer. Basically, Jiunn is going to verify if I truly screwed the pooch on this one! An expensive lesson, for sure!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Should be a fun test atleast