Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    What craziness do you speak of?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes and gang sent these over for the troops, nice selection gents, and they will get in the hands of some military brothers and sisters that will enjoy them:
    And a brother from Cali decided to smoke me and succeeded well, thanks again brother!
    That's awesome... But may pale in comparison to what is on the way....
    Great job Toombes & co., & Cali BOTL
    Awesome troop bomb right there

James - I got a feeling you better run and hide for cover, after a warning like that from BigShizz....
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Got the 2008 Limitada's from pbchevo. Plus he threw in an extra Classic!!! Can not wait to smoke them. Thank you again for the smokes!!!
    Photobucket
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes and gang sent these over for the troops, nice selection gents, and they will get in the hands of some military brothers and sisters that will enjoy them:
    And a brother from Cali decided to smoke me and succeeded well, thanks again brother!

James - I got a feeling you better run and hide for cover, after a warning like that from BigShizz....
    I know, I am afraid, seriously afraid.
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Crap, I'm BLIND!!!! There is also a 2010 Slid in there too. Can't wait to do business with you again in the future.....lol
    Thanks this made my day!!!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:

I know, I am afraid, seriously afraid.
    Love is in the air.....
    BTW Dan, I am going to let these rest in the cooler for a week or two before I give them out and let them acclimate. Mail ran unusually slow at almost 3 weeks this time around.
    Bigshizza:
    Love is in the air.....
    You sir, are out of control, a time out in the corner is in order!
    marineatbn03:
    Bigshizza:
    Love is in the air.....
    Can I bring my cigars with me??
    Bigshizza:
    marineatbn03:
    Bigshizza:
    Love is in the air.....
    Can I bring my cigars with me??
    I would never deprive a man of his sticks
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    enjoy them brother

GreenMachine:
    Got the 2008 Limitada's from pbchevo. Plus he threw in an extra Classic!!! Can not wait to smoke them. Thank you again for the smokes!!!
    Photobucket
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Today was a good day. Two boxes with great sticks.

first from Marker for a bid on Ken's ALS walk

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And another purchase from Wade's site.

• WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    marineatbn03:
    Nicely done, guys!
    pross:
    Today was a good day. Two boxes with great sticks.

first from Marker for a bid on Ken's ALS walk

And another purchase from Wade's site.

That looks oh so very tasty!! Enjoy
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    My ALS auction winnings from Marker and Shaun. Thanks again guys! IMAG0345
    SleevePlz:
    My ALS auction winnings from Marker and Shaun. Thanks again guys! IMAG0345
    Appreciate the support Tony..that's a great lineup you got there! Well done Shaun and Marker!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Some replacements for the damaged upmann's, some cabs, and davidoff 3x3 imageimage
    catfishbluezz:
    Some replacements for the damaged upmann's, some cabs, and davidoff 3x3 imageimage
    So Dusty is that what they replaced your 9 damaged ones with? How ere they to deal with?
    Yes Jim, technically three were non smokable. Another three had severe cracks in the foot, and I do not care what anyone says....it affects the wrapper and the flavor period. Never buy that when someone says a crack will not affect smoking, they're selling crap. Three more had small cracks, but not too bad. So technically I can still get enjoyment out of them to a degree, so he sent me the 3 montes and some corona's to make it up for it and I am more then happy. I will not buy from that person again though, as I believe the packaging was poor and the reason why. I take the time to bubble wrap the heck out of anything I sell. When it moves in the box and is not suspended properly from packaging, cracks happen. The seller was graet to deal with though and very considerate, and I would buy fivers, just not a box.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    What are the Davidoff 3x3? They are NC cigars correct? I've seen them for sale somewhere was curious what the profile is like and how they are rated.
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Here is what I got today......

blurr:
    What are the Davidoff 3x3? They are NC cigars correct? I've seen them for sale somewhere was curious what the profile is like and how they are rated.
    DC's actually, and I love them. Some people say they are seconds, some say they are their own blend, they sure as hell look like rejects and taste like cigars that should be 3x the cost. If you like the Kelner Musk, you will like them. I presonally like the corona. There is also 4x4, which is a bundle without the tubes, and you have to trash the tubes anyways. I only got these as I found a great deal. I plan on trying the 4x4 figurado here soon. either way, I highly recommend them. I see no reason not to have them in your humi.
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:
    DC's actually, and I love them. Some people say they are seconds, some say they are their own blend, they sure as hell look like rejects and taste like cigars that should be 3x the cost. If you like the Kelner Musk, you will like them. I presonally like the corona. There is also 4x4, which is a bundle without the tubes, and you have to trash the tubes anyways. I only got these as I found a great deal. I plan on trying the 4x4 figurado here soon. either way, I highly recommend them. I see no reason not to have them in your humi.

Thanks. I actually was researching after posting that and came across the 4x4 bundles. Interested in picking up a bundle of the corona, lonsdale or robusto sizes. Not bad price at all.
    blurr:
    catfishbluezz:
    blurr:

Thanks. I actually was researching after posting that and came across the 4x4 bundles. Interested in picking up a bundle of the corona, lonsdale or robusto sizes. Not bad price at all.
    the Robusto was not as complex IMO. I can gaurentee you I will always have these stocked. I can say without a doubt, it is one of my favorite cigars...precisely why I'm smoking one. My guess is the lonsdales and figurado will be good vitolas too. Best part....sub $3 a stick.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Congrats Dustin!!! The Trinidad double robusto is a great smoke but mild to medium. Great selection!!!
    catfishbluezz:
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Got my gift from Mtuccelli for a donation to Ken's ALS fundraising, thank you so very much for your contribution as well, what a great Bork/Botl!!

Also in package was belated Bday gifts from Mike and Elmo and the Gang, Totally awesome gifts that I can't wait to play with, Thank you very much, these are GREAT!!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    jadelt:
    Here is what I got today......

Ohhh man I am jealous.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Dustin blasted me with this:
    Photobucket
    rzaman:
    Dustin blasted me with this:
    Photobucket
    Sweet Rip, enjoy my friend!!
    Couple of days late, and not cigars but from Ray (Glock1975). Already mostly used up in hot sausage and peppers.
    2012-10-20 22.58.55
    Thanks much Ray.