Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    twistedstem:
    ok so i got this yesterday but didnt get to post till today.Photobucket Photobucket

Sweet, is that the Camacho Corojo free single giveaway they were running? I got in quick enough to be selected, should be receiving mine this week or soon. Nice case too. I think I'll be using that as a temporary travel humi for singles.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    marineatbn03:
    Steve2010:
    I see your mail is running right. Mine is going on 3-4 weeks now.
    Ah jeez that sucks. Yea, it's normally 7-10 days. Amazon and Zappo's averages 4-5 days.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting dowjr1 to purchase his cabinet humidor since he's relocating. Dan is a stand up guy, and I'm glad to have gotten the opportunity to meet him!

The goods (empty and closed after just getting it home)

After I got all moved in

And no transaction would be complete without a few sticks trading hands. Dan threw in a few of his favorite sticks. Thank you sir! I appreciate everything!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    That's badazz dude!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    catfishbluezz:
    That's badazz dude!!!!
    x2 ,nice
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Very nice, skweeks, very nice! Congrats, brother!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Toombes:
    Very nice, skweeks, very nice! Congrats, brother!
    +10
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    it is the corojo all corojo got in just in time for this freebie
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Got a 5ver of the new.aj blend pinosomethingor other and 2 v melanio.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    Picked these up yesterday technically. The pirate is more green looking then the picture shows. image
  • Big TexBig Tex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Big Tex:
    Nice pickups, Tex.
    Aeon decided I needed to try something new so he sent me a Pinelero, a CAO Concert, a Partagas Black with two yrs on it, along with an 1844 and an Oliva V. Can't wait to smoke them all after they acclimate!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I always enjoy chocolates after smoke to clean my palate and avoid the tobacco aftertaste next morning. Today I got some after cigar chocolates and Tea treats: Photobucket Photobucket
    This came yesterday but I just got home from camping. SleevePlz sent me my first bomb. Very generous of him! I can't wait to try these sticks. I have not had any of them before. Thank you so much. image
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    musicman3:
    This came yesterday but I just got home from camping. SleevePlz sent me my first bomb. Very generous of him! I can't wait to try these sticks. I have not had any of them before. Thank you so much. image
    Glad they made it safely. Enjoy them! I would recommend dryboxing the zombie before smoking. They tend to be a little moist.
    Thanks sir and thanks for the heads up on the zombie.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    musicman3:
    Glad they made it safely. Enjoy them! I would recommend dryboxing the zombie before smoking. They tend to be a little moist.
    Very nice hit mr tony!! Those are some dang good sticks!!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    rzaman:
    I always enjoy chocolates after smoke to clean my palate and avoid the tobacco aftertaste next morning. Today I got some after cigar chocolates and Tea treats: Photobucket Photobucket
    Man I tear those cookies up with with a nice cappuccino.
    Hi Andrew, long time no see my friend. Hope you are doing well. I love cookies with creamy chocolates. Maybe when I visit you, I can bring a box so we can smoke, eat cookies, drink your freshly roasted and brewed coffee together.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    Sounds good. I've been on just haven't had time to post much. Just roasted some beans the other day. Costco's right around the corner from me. They normally only have those cookies around the holidays. Gotta stop in and pick some up. My wifes best friend has family in Germany. Everytime they visit she brings us back chocolate. Every had Feodora Katzenzungen ? That's some good chocolate.
    rzaman:
    Hi Andrew, long time no see my friend. Hope you are doing well. I love cookies with creamy chocolates. Maybe when I visit you, I can bring a box so we can smoke, eat cookies, drink your freshly roasted and brewed coffee together.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    Ah...now you are speaking my language. I love the entire line of Feodora chocolates. Do you like French Michel Cluizel chocolate? People think Swiss or Belgian chocolate are the best but in reality it is the French and the German because both Belgian and Swiss use more sugar and less cocoa. French and the Germans use more cocoa and less sugar. Man, I love good chocolate.
    amz1301:
    Sounds good. I've been on just haven't had time to post much. Just roasted some beans the other day. Costco's right around the corner from me. They normally only have those cookies around the holidays. Gotta stop in and pick some up. My wifes best friend has family in Germany. Everytime they visit she brings us back chocolate. Every had Feodora Katzenzungen ? That's some good chocolate.
    rzaman:
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    I always enjoy chocolates after smoke to clean my palate and avoid the tobacco aftertaste next morning. Today I got some after cigar chocolates and Tea treats: Photobucket
    Can't remember what others she has brought us but I remember the Feodora because of the little cat on the box and the first time I had them my wife got ticked because I only left like two in the box, lol.
    rzaman:
    Ah...now you are speaking my language. I love the entire line of Feodora chocolates. Do you like French Michel Cluizel chocolate? People think Swiss or Belgian chocolate are the best but in reality it is the French and the German because both Belgian and Swiss use more sugar and less cocoa. French and the Germans use more cocoa and less sugar. Man, I love good chocolate.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    I always enjoy chocolates after smoke to clean my palate and avoid the tobacco aftertaste next morning. Today I got some after cigar chocolates and Tea treats: Photobucket
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Some Perdomo 20th Maduro and Naturals, some Surrogates Bone Crushers, and J. Fuego Corojo Oscuros for myself

And a super generous bomb to be given to the Soldiers I smoke with every Saturday. Huge thanks to Toombes!!!

Awesome selection and I'm glad the package I sent finally made it. Enjoy, Steve!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Toombes:
    Awesome selection and I'm glad the package I sent finally made it. Enjoy, Steve!
    good job, cool name.
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes:
    good job, cool name.

Thanks, groovy name!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Toombes and gang sent these over for the troops, nice selection gents, and they will get in the hands of some military brothers and sisters that will enjoy them:
    And a brother from Cali decided to smoke me and succeeded well, thanks again brother!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    marineatbn03:
    Toombes and gang sent these over for the troops, nice selection gents, and they will get in the hands of some military brothers and sisters that will enjoy them:
    And a brother from Cali decided to smoke me and succeeded well, thanks again brother!
    That's awesome... But may pale in comparison to what is on the way....