Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    image From Brian cause I was his Moochie!! Thanks a ton bro, awesome selection!!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Do they have more Goldie box? I just picked up a box of Zino platinum 10 th anniversary NY edition. I am going to smoke one soon. Nice pick Andrew...Congrats!!!
    amz1301:
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

Andrew, nice pick up...
    Thanks Rick. Goldie is fantastic. Almost bought two. Still might, lol. Looking forward to trying the Zino.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Why yes, yes they do. Let me know if you're looking for some. My buddy up there is supposed to call me when they get their Headley Grange in which is supposed to be there any day. When they get them I'll make another trip up there.
    rzaman:
    Do they have more Goldie box? I just picked up a box of Zino platinum 10 th anniversary NY edition. I am going to smoke one soon. Nice pick Andrew...Congrats!!!
    amz1301:
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

Andrew, nice pick up...
    Thanks Rick. Goldie is fantastic. Almost bought two. Still might, lol. Looking forward to trying the Zino.
    Yes, I would like to collect a full box for aging. Do they still have have the LE 1896? thanks Andrew.
    amz1301:
    Why yes, yes they do. Let me know if you're looking for some. My buddy up there is supposed to call me when they get their Headley Grange in which is supposed to be there any day. When they get them I'll make another trip up there.
    rzaman:
    amz1301:
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

Andrew, nice pick up...
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Ok, I'll let you know when I go up there. Yep, the one box of 1896 was still there.
    rzaman:
    Yes, I would like to collect a full box for aging. Do they still have have the LE 1896? thanks Andrew.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    amz1301:
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

Andrew, nice pick up...
    Great! I would like to collect that one box of 1896 and a box of Goldie. Thanks Andrew.
    amz1301:
    Ok, I'll let you know when I go up there. Yep, the one box of 1896 was still there.
    rzaman:
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    amz1301:
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

Andrew, nice pick up...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    T.J. Armstrong:
    I got a package today from Robby Ras from one of his contests. I thought the contest itself was freaking cool, but the prize, DANG! Thanks again Robby! Keep the Cigar Chats coming. I keep pulling up the ones I missed. Miami Cigar Co. was great!

I think we might just have to brave the rain and smoke one of these tonight. The Maxx Brasil is calling my name. I really liked the CAO Brazil, so I think a comparison smoke is in order.
    Glad they got there TJ! The Monte Pascual and the Declaration from Jameson are guys who have been on the Show... the Allure is from J&D cigars and they are coming on later this month... hope you enjoy and thanks for the support!
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    traded with Mike MTuccelli .Cant wait to try the lighter out

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Little package from a friend

a couple packages from RCY and SLEEVEPLZ
    imageimage
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    A thank you bomb from Royln (smoke em if you got em)... thanks brother
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

A thank you bomb from Rick (RCY Cigars) ... thanks brother
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I actually got this Saturday - winnings for the Movie Trivia Pass from Beatnic. I'm jacked to try all of these, as I've never had any of these before. Especially interested to try to EloGio and the EP Carrillo Inch. Thanks Beatnic!

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    not bragging... but I'm really proud of these. read so much about them so decided to spoil miself. can't wait to try some new and age some for a lonnnggggg time
    jliu:
    not bragging... but I'm really proud of these. read so much about them so decided to spoil miself. can't wait to try some new and age some for a lonnnggggg time
    Damn Joo Joo. Hella Jelly
    Wonderful pick Jliu. You should definitely be proud of these. They still need some rest but exceptional quality cigars. I have predicted in my review that within years they will be better than an aged Behike. The richness and complexity of 1966 are unbelievable. This is not the time to draw the conclusion about these gems. Enjoy!!!
    jliu:
    thanks guys.
    Rip - I keep hearing exactly what you just said. I will smoke one after proper rest for about a month just to gauge it. After that, these will be going in for a very long nap. I'm thinking 5+ years contingent upon how the one I'm going to have tastes like.
    Let's discuss it in 2017 LOL. Within a month you will see some plume around it and then its time to smoke the second then smoke the third in 2017.
    jliu:
    thanks guys.
    Rip - I keep hearing exactly what you just said. I will smoke one after proper rest for about a month just to gauge it. After that, these will be going in for a very long nap. I'm thinking 5+ years contingent upon how the one I'm going to have tastes like.
    rzaman:
    Let's discuss it in 2017 LOL. Within a month you will see some plume around it and then its time to smoke the second then smoke the third in 2017.
    jliu:
    thanks guys.
    within one box, I already start seeing a little bit of plume. pretty cool! and yes, looking forward to our discussion in 2017 haha!
    Damn Snoobie you did get an order in....
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Dang Snoobie that's freaking awesome enjoy little man lol
    Lee told me to. That bastid!
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Picked up a few things form my B&M today. A.Funte 858 maduro A.Fuente sun-grown Fonseca Reserve Olivia Connecticut Foundry by General Cigars
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Glen (The Sniper) hooked me up with 2 Cigar Oasis XL humidifiers for my cabinet since be doesn't use them anymore. They're now full of beads and running smoothly, humidity is rock solid at 66%
    skweekz:
    Glen (The Sniper) hooked me up with 2 Cigar Oasis XL humidifiers for my cabinet since be doesn't use them anymore. They're now full of beads and running smoothly, humidity is rock solid at 66%
    How's Glen doing BTW??
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    These guys seemed like they needed a new home...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look closely
    Photobucket
    The white Skull and Bones GLOW IN THE DARK!

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Trident:
    These guys seemed like they needed a new home...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look closely
    Photobucket
    The white Skull and Bones GLOW IN THE DARK!

Photobucket

Photobucket
    You wanna switch bank accounts?? Please lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    And I'm jealous!!! Sweet buy man!!!!!!! You should send the aging box my way...ill make sure they are all good and delicious lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    danielzreyes:
    Those HG's are the SH!T!!!! you'll love em! La Palina's a nice too... is that the El Diario?
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    Those HG's are the SH!T!!!! you'll love em! La Palina's a nice too... is that the El Diario?
    yes on the La Palinas. I've had a handfull of them and enjoyed them very much so I bought more. The HGs I got because I really like the FourKicks so I had to try them. I think I'm noticing that you and I have very similar tastes.