Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Found a new B&M also. I almost bought a PL . $22
    Ouch! For the record, the PL and Super Belicoso were like $12.89 each. I can't wait until next week when the MI cigar tax drops from 32% to a cap of $0.50/stick! Life will be that much better!
    Woooowwwww. Btw I rounded down, It was $22.15 so plus tax, probably ... I dunno... $800 something? lol. I hate this hobby -_-
    So what you are saying is I now know what to bomb you with? And you can't be upset since you know I'm getting them at a great price. The funny thing is, almost every B&M around me has Opus in stock year round for prices like this. People just don't seem to buy them up around here. I hear stories that they are hard to find in other places, but readily available at the nice lounges and the crappy tobacco stores around here. I just don't get it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    The Ray gun fires ...
  • NeleneaNelenea Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    El Diablo Humidor
    30 Drew Estate Natural Root.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Ouch! For the record, the PL and Super Belicoso were like $12.89 each. I can't wait until next week when the MI cigar tax drops from 32% to a cap of $0.50/stick! Life will be that much better!
    Woooowwwww. Btw I rounded down, It was $22.15 so plus tax, probably ... I dunno... $800 something? lol. I hate this hobby -_-
    So what you are saying is I now know what to bomb you with? And you can't be upset since you know I'm getting them at a great price. The funny thing is, almost every B&M around me has Opus in stock year round for prices like this. People just don't seem to buy them up around here. I hear stories that they are hard to find in other places, but readily available at the nice lounges and the crappy tobacco stores around here. I just don't get it.
    if you find xxx cheap, let me know. That's my favorite out of the line, and they literally go for $20-$30 in CA
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    if you find xxx cheap, let me know. That's my favorite out of the line, and they literally go for $20-$30 in CA
    $18.99 out in the desert Dustin. Cheap enough?
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    sheeeeeit... $30 at my B&M and he knows the real price... That's just what they get raped for....and retail is like 9-10...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    sheeeeeit... $30 at my B&M and he knows the real price... That's just what they get raped for....and retail is like 9-10...
    Yeah, I'll let you know. One place had them for around $15, but I think they are gone now. That place is also the priciest around here. Most places are waiting to restock inventory until Nov. 1st when the new lower tax goes into effect.
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Yeah, I'll let you know. One place had them for around $15, but I think they are gone now. That place is also the priciest around here. Most places are waiting to restock inventory until Nov. 1st when the new lower tax goes into effect.
    Thanks bro, there is a place an hour from me that sells them for that when they have them. It just pisses me off as retail is under $10 and I've found them for that before on OLH. I don;t mind paying a little more, but $5 more is too much IMO.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks bro, there is a place an hour from me that sells them for that when they have them. It just pisses me off as retail is under $10 and I've found them for that before on OLH. I don;t mind paying a little more, but $5 more is too much IMO.
    Those are great prices on the Opus X!! If my local has them, and thats a big if, they are priced from $24-$35 here in Houston and our cigar tax is not even high here! I have to purchase from stores out of state that are also willing to ship Opus X cigars at a lower price.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got Greg's (bigharpoon) end of our trade, 10 yummy Series 68

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Newb bomb from Jim (Bigshizza) left me destroyed. I knew they had arrived because I felt the heat through my front door! image Thanks Jim!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Last 2 days.

my trade with June Bug...he hooked me up!
    Photobucket

My trade with Big Harpy
    Photobucket

Tony's pass
    Photobucket

And some 5 thousand year old paper Toilet paper wrapping up some dead guys
    Photobucket
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    A stogie stand from Daniel. Thanks brother.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    From my mom, for my birthday! image
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Happy birthday Reggie
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    smoke em if you got em:
    Happy birthday Reggie
    +1
    reggie713:
    Thanks guys!
    and why aren't you posting a killer cigar that you're smoking tonight?!?!?! Celebrate bro!!!! I order you to smoke that Upmann...I have many more damnit!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Reggie- Happy Birthday!!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Some fine and rare 2012.
    catfishbluezz:
    reggie713:
    Thanks guys!
    and why aren't you posting a killer cigar that you're smoking tonight?!?!?! Celebrate bro!!!! I order you to smoke that Upmann...I have many more damnit!
    had to postpone for a day, work(forced to live the dream) quit twistin my arm Dustin! it dies tonight!!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I had to go to the field for a month, and someone was supposed to be checking on my humidors. Well...he did not and when i got back they were way under humidified. Shortly after I got back Trident text me and asked what i was smoking to celebrate being back. I told Trident about the person that was supposed to watch my humis failing miserably. He took it upon himself to make sure I had enough to smoke for awhile while mine are rehumidifying. Thank you so very much. When I told you about it, I was just venting. You are the bestest and I very much appreciate it. I have been wanting to try the black crown and I have not had any of those Padilla's, so I'm looking forward to them.

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    My brother got me one of these for my birthday yesterday.
    Air Hog Sharpshooter helicopter
    I can see this will be a lot of fun.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Picked these up the other day
    P1010424
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Ummm this!!! Before gone!!!

and these inside!!!

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:

and these inside!!!

balllerrr hollerrrrr
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    jliu:
    MVW67:

and these inside!!!

balllerrr hollerrrrr

Damn those look amazing!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    MVW67:

and these inside!!!

balllerrr hollerrrrr
    Big pimpin there Mike!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Trident:
    jliu:
    MVW67:

and these inside!!!

balllerrr hollerrrrr

Damn those look amazing!
    +1 and the Box is a thing of beauty too!!!
    From jadelt. Thanks Jim!