What did you get today?

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Medic45:
    Diamondog:

dam u Canadians lol
    Agree Canadians get best of both worlds
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Got my"winnings"? From mike tuccelliimage All of this will be enjoyed! Thank you very much!
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 260
    My first order for my humidor: image
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    biodarwin:
    My first order for my humidor: image
    Very nice those Sol Cubanos are the sleepers of that package very nice smoke.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Great selection Andrew...let us know how is the Headley Grange?
    amz1301:

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Steve2010 treated me like my name is Greg... I need a hug.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Glad they made it! The box dates on the Cubans are:
    Siglo - March 2011
    Monte #2 - Aug 2011
    Monte Petit Edmundo - Jun 2010

Enjoy!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Steve2010:
    Glad they made it! The box dates on the Cubans are:
    Siglo - March 2011
    Monte #2 - Aug 2011
    Monte Petit Edmundo - Jun 2010

Enjoy!

Omnumnumnumnum!! Thank you so much, again!
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 260
    Stopped by the local B&M and got these out of curiosity:
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Well despite the fact the my Humidor broke, I got another one of these. LRE MAY 09
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Very nice Daniel...Congrats!!!
    danielzreyes:
    Well despite the fact the my Humidor broke, I got another one of these. LRE MAY 09
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    rzaman:
    Great selection Andrew...let us know how is the Headley Grange?
    amz1301:

Let us know how the Headley Grange are. As much as Robby has praised them, I figure I need to score at least a 10 pack. And what are the 2nd picture, the mangy looking smokes with the extra leaves in the box? I know a lot of times mangy looking actually means they are surprisingly delicious, like sleeper-sticks. Edit-nvrmnd, I just saw the Illusione name on the bottom corner.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Mummies landed on Friday

IMG_20121111_153800.

along with a Package from Zeebra

IMG_20121110_114614.
  • JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
    gaaaaaaaaaah been so busy haven't been able to order anything, what sounds tasty right around now to order?
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    See here is a guy minding his own business and then smoke starts protruding from the mailbox and I know I am in trouble. I look at the package and its from Tuccelli, and remember that we had discussed birthdays at our cali herf last month. Unbeknownst to me he has a memory of an elelphant and cant let a guys just slide by and hits we with a cutter, golf divot tool that doubles as a cigar holder and way in which to drink much beer at a small time a cigar caddy for 2 cigars and a lighter. DAMN YOU MTUCCELLI! The picture also shows a new bottle of Aberlour 12 yr that was purchased with some b day gift funds. Thanks Mike!!!!
    Photobucket
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Nice hit Mike!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Can't wait to smoke the Izra Zion Reagan.
    catfishbluezz:
    The guys at the shop are saying it is better then the inception. They are having an event on dec 8th, told the owner to let me know what deals they have ASAP. That will be the night to buy if you want
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice pick up D!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Early Birthday gift, thanks Trident...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    catfishbluezz:

Nice Dustin, how are they? Never had one.
    RCY Cigars:
    catfishbluezz:

Nice Dustin, how are they? Never had one.
    oh really? I love them, but I'm a huge DC fan. It's a DC puro, buttery and smooth. Personal favorite, and they are gone soon.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Got my winnings from Mikey after the Vikings lost to the Seahawks!! Thanks for the awesome selection!! Btw right back at ya fella!! image
    That's good to hear. I think I will buy five of each. I did think about half box of each but now I am planning to stock up thousands of Cubans before the WW-3. It seems that except Padron, Zino Davidoff and La Palina- all I care about is CC. Just got some news that my contact found some aged Cuban gems. I am sure they will cost some money. I am thinking when I am going to get another chance like this?
    catfishbluezz:
    The guys at the shop are saying it is better then the inception. They are having an event on dec 8th, told the owner to let me know what deals they have ASAP. That will be the night to buy if you want
    rzaman:
    That's good to hear. I think I will buy five of each. I did think about half box of each but now I am planning to stock up thousands of Cubans before the WW-3. It seems that except Padron, Zino Davidoff and La Palina- all I care about is CC. Just got some news that my contact found some aged Cuban gems. I am sure they will cost some money. I am thinking when I am going to get another chance like this?
    catfishbluezz:
    Don't blame you. If I had the cash right now, there would be several aged boxes in my stash. Had to pass on a couple of opportunities unfortunately. Nothing to insane, but getting boxes with 5-6 years already is always a bonus and I jump at the chance. I am putting together a nice purchase in Jan.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:
    Early Birthday gift, thanks Trident...
    very cool! I've seen that box in person and it is a very purdy box. hey ricky you're so fine. you're so fine you blow my mind hey ricky! hey hey
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I have to apologize to the good brothers Medic and Heavy. I've had a crazy week and I havent had alot of time until now. As promised to the gents, here are some pictures of a trade with Medic and Movie winning from Heavy:

1st up Winning from Heavy's Movie Trivia:

Photobucket

Next up was a Trade with Medic. Photobucket I have to say this is my 1st time with both brothers, and I have to say it was a pleasure doing so. Thank you both for your kindness and generosity. This will not be forgotten :D
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Hope u enjoy brother