Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    Those HG's are the SH!T!!!! you'll love em! La Palina's a nice too... is that the El Diario?
    yes on the La Palinas. I've had a handfull of them and enjoyed them very much so I bought more. The HGs I got because I really like the FourKicks so I had to try them. I think I'm noticing that you and I have very similar tastes.
    where did you find those bro????? I've been searching for the HG...
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Bigshizza:
    skweekz:
    Glen (The Sniper) hooked me up with 2 Cigar Oasis XL humidifiers for my cabinet since be doesn't use them anymore. They're now full of beads and running smoothly, humidity is rock solid at 66%
    How's Glen doing BTW??
    pretty good actually. Busy with work and family. You know how that all goes!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    Those HG's are the SH!T!!!! you'll love em! La Palina's a nice too... is that the El Diario?
    yes on the La Palinas. I've had a handfull of them and enjoyed them very much so I bought more. The HGs I got because I really like the FourKicks so I had to try them. I think I'm noticing that you and I have very similar tastes.
    a bnm by me started carrying them. Damn Dustin. It was b2g2 on them too. These are yours if you can't find any. Let me know.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    I have a line on some Dustin... holla at me
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I got myself a new xikar gunmetal 011 Twist Punch punch. The thing is huge!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    So Lee decided to do a misdirection play send me a Bomb marked from tony sleeveplz, anyways my friends thank u very much, not sure why i deserved this, but god bless u. image
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Not cigar related, but still pretty damn cool! One of my repeat clients that I was working on last night handed me this as an early Christmas present. I think it's freaking awesome!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Toombes:
    Not cigar related, but still pretty damn cool! One of my repeat clients that I was working on last night handed me this as an early Christmas present. I think it's freaking awesome!!
    my goodness are you that old?
    robbyras:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    I have a line on some Dustin... holla at me
    i want to try a couple robert. hopefully you can make this happen w/in the trade we is aboot to do. aiiiiiiiiiite?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    my goodness are you that old?

Don't be disrespectin' your elders, sonny!!
    sorry grandpapaaaa
    My Fun n Games winnings from Dustin (catfishazulz). Thanks so much Brother. Monte#2 ftw!
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

And a thank you bomb from Jimbo (Bombay). Thanks Jim, this is much appreciated.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glock1975:
    So Lee decided to do a misdirection play send me a Bomb marked from tony sleeveplz, anyways my friends thank u very much, not sure why i deserved this, but god bless u. image
    Well, you deserve it because you are a stand up brother and that is how you get treated around here. However, make no mistake, this is all Lee's doing. I am not responsible for any of it!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Received my first box of CC today. The PSD4 has been the CC that has stood out the most out of the ones I have tried so far, so I thought I would take my chances in ordering a small box of them. IMAG0363
    SleevePlz:
    Received my first box of CC today. The PSD4 has been the CC that has stood out the most out of the ones I have tried so far, so I thought I would take my chances in ordering a small box of them. IMAG0363
    that is yummylicious cha cha cha
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Nice Fuente selection.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    First of many deliveries to come

• pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    SleevePlz:

very nice pick up!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Very nice pick Tony. They are great smoke. Enjoy!!!
    SleevePlz:
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    yaay!!!
    very nice jiunn like the month:-) :-)
    Wow Juju. One of my bucket list cigars. Congrats man. You win the Lotto or something? lol
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    yaay!!!
    very nice jiunn like the month:-) :-)
    I'd like to comment on this but I keep drooling on my keyboard. Those look very tasty, well done.
    thanks dudes. i'm looking forward to aging these and seeing how they evolve over time. I love cigars. cigars I love
    jliu:
    thanks dudes. i'm looking forward to aging these and seeing how they evolve over time. I love cigars. cigars I love
    You have the same granite countertop as I do. Venetian Gold?
  • NeleneaNelenea Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    DAMN! I dont even want to post mine.
    Got a few RP to try from the RP event tonight. Met Erik Nording(sp)? Wonderful looking pipes. Wonderful gentleman. Picked up a few of his cigars that are offered by RP.

You guys make me jealous. Especially with all that AF Bling.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    jliu:
    yaay!!!
    very, very, yummy looking smokes right there!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nelenea:
    DAMN! I dont even want to post mine. Got a few RP to try from the RP event tonight. Met Erik Nording(sp)? Wonderful looking pipes. Wonderful gentleman. Picked up a few of his cigars that are offered by RP. You guys make me jealous. Especially with all that AF Bling.
    Nice pick up, can't be ashamed of what you picked up, you are newer and it's all good, we all started somewhere, congrats on pick up!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Damn you Snoobie! We talked about this when we herfed and now all you do is tempt me!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jliu:
    Dannnggg Jiunn - those look yum yum yummy. (He11, everybody who's posted here lately has some good lookin' smokes)
    Christmas is comin' early for some of y'all.

Yesterday I got a megaton bomb dropped on me by Jimbo, aka the Shizza - he told me he was sending 1 mummy my way --- but sent a half dozen traveling buddies with it too. See T/P/B thread for pic