Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    catfishbluezz:
    rzaman:
    That's good to hear. I think I will buy five of each. I did think about half box of each but now I am planning to stock up thousands of Cubans before the WW-3. It seems that except Padron, Zino Davidoff and La Palina- all I care about is CC. Just got some news that my contact found some aged Cuban gems. I am sure they will cost some money. I am thinking when I am going to get another chance like this?
    catfishbluezz:
    The guys at the shop are saying it is better then the inception. They are having an event on dec 8th, told the owner to let me know what deals they have ASAP. That will be the night to buy if you want
    Don't blame you. If I had the cash right now, there would be several aged boxes in my stash. Had to pass on a couple of opportunities unfortunately. Nothing to insane, but getting boxes with 5-6 years already is always a bonus and I jump at the chance. I am putting together a nice purchase in Jan.
    Dustin I so agree it is time to get some more Isoms I am running low on those my self!!! Have u had the Trinidad OMG they are Awesome!!
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    trade with Jimmy (Imgembo)
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Glad to see it got you alright. Let me know what you think the AJ over run is whenever you smoke it. I cant figure it out mainly because i have only had a few AJ sticks .
    My half of a trade with Pbchevo.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I got 2 diesel wicked aNd 2 diesel grind.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:
    rzaman:
    That's good to hear. I think I will buy five of each. I did think about half box of each but now I am planning to stock up thousands of Cubans before the WW-3. It seems that except Padron, Zino Davidoff and La Palina- all I care about is CC. Just got some news that my contact found some aged Cuban gems. I am sure they will cost some money. I am thinking when I am going to get another chance like this?
    catfishbluezz:
    The guys at the shop are saying it is better then the inception. They are having an event on dec 8th, told the owner to let me know what deals they have ASAP. That will be the night to buy if you want
    Don't blame you. If I had the cash right now, there would be several aged boxes in my stash. Had to pass on a couple of opportunities unfortunately. Nothing to insane, but getting boxes with 5-6 years already is always a bonus and I jump at the chance. I am putting together a nice purchase in Jan.
    Dustin I so agree it is time to get some more Isoms I am running low on those my self!!! Have u had the Trinidad OMG they are Awesome!!
    Patience Brian, patience!!!!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Trade with Pete (Vision). Thanks brother, all sticks I've wanted to try. What's the one with no band?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Army/Air Force winnings from skweekz.image
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    Imgembo:
    Glad to see it got you alright. Let me know what you think the AJ over run is whenever you smoke it. I cant figure it out mainly because i have only had a few AJ sticks .

Will do brother cant wait to try the ramon bueso
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    pbchevo:
    Imgembo:

Will do brother cant wait to try the ramon bueso
    I love the Ramon Bueso.. One of my go to everyday sticks.. That and Undercrown
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Just purchased a box of AF Anejo Sharks, it seems they are resurfacing with the annual allotment!
  • mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Just purchased a box of AF Anejo Sharks, it seems they are resurfacing with the annual allotment!
    And I got number 2 of 3! YES!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    AJ oval sampler x2

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    AJ OVal Sampler x1

IMG_20121114_112500.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    I'm reaching out to Daniel the other day about his Stogie Stand. I'm new here and havent "earned my chops" as so many have so I really feel weird asking "Hey, can I have one?" so I ask if I can buy one from him. After going back and forth thru PM for a bit, not only does he send the stand but he hits me with this! Thanks brother, you really are a stand up guy and a true BOTL.

Sprint sale purchase
  • Big TexBig Tex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    My end of a trade with MVW67...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Imgembo:
    Sprint sale purchase
    good choice!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Imgembo:
    Sprint sale purchase
    good choice!!
    Never had one before but I figured I like the reg my father line maybe I will like these. Plus I got then for a steal. If I don't like then I'm sure I can find some one to unload them on.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    rwheelwright:
    Box of FFP.
    what do you live across the street...LOL:-) :-)
    Almost. Only a state away
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    rwheelwright:
    see that, so new ones have wrappers on them?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MVW67:
    rwheelwright:
    see that, so new ones have wrappers on them?
    Nice pick up boys
    So I asked about infused cigars and pchevo and imgembo both said they would send me some to try.. i said no but they didnt listen. Got these the other day.. I hope i didnt mix up who sent me what.. i kinda put them in my humi before i took pics.. Thanks guys and i had a Red Eye this morning. Not bad

From Imgembo

From pbchevo
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    The soon to be famous "StogieStand" from no other than Daniel!!
    zeebra:
    The soon to be famous "StogieStand" from no other than Daniel!!
    I have one of those.. they are great
    Picked them up on a whim. Also got one from Pbchevo the other day
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    DD------I wake up everyday and wish I were you, lol----------------Any of those Padrons still left, forgot all about it-----PM me if you woudl about wehat left and pricing.