Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949

aj's clown car corona x 2 - cc dot com daily deal
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Imgembo:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Imgembo:
    Sprint sale purchase
    good choice!!
    Never had one before but I figured I like the reg my father line maybe I will like these. Plus I got then for a steal. If I don't like then I'm sure I can find some one to unload them on.
    yeah you can always seem them my way. I have about 45 of the petite robusto on hand and picked up a box of the corona gorda last week. I love the MF line.
  • mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Picked up a few gems at the local B&M today for a pretty good price.

• Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    I got my box order of Oliva Serie V Melanio today. They are resting in my humidor and so far I am resisting the voice in my head that's telling me to light one up.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Got my PIF from Vision.. Cant wait to burn these when this cold crud Ive got leaves me..
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    I got a beat down by Brian (medic45)

• reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Got a bag o fake Cubans from the shizz, and some tasty treats to keep em company! Thanx Jim, you da Mann!image
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Stopped by a random B&M while out and about today and grabbed a couple Aurora 100 anos, a Zino Platinum, and an Avo 787. IMAG0373 I also got these yesterday from AJGARLETT along with a five pack of MOWPA thrown in. Thought about keeping them a secret and gifting them out as part of the Secret Santa next month, but I think I might have to smoke these bad boys myself. Sorry. IMAG0374
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    Stopped by a random B&M while out and about today and grabbed a couple Aurora 100 anos, a Zino Platinum, and an Avo 787. IMAG0373 I also got these yesterday from AJGARLETT along with a five pack of MOWPA thrown in. Thought about keeping them a secret and gifting them out as part of the Secret Santa next month, but I think I might have to smoke these bad boys myself. Sorry. IMAG0374
    Hi teacher of america. I've had that centurian lancero before. it was delicoius. you're gonna enjoy them quite a bit. *_0
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Hi teacher of america. I've had that centurian lancero before. it was delicoius. you're gonna enjoy them quite a bit. *_0
    Awesome. There are 2 of each, so I'm sure I'll share. Just don't think the entire box will remain untouched for long. They look delicious.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    no need to share. you share way more than enough. enjoy a box for yourself for once.
    jliu:
    no need to share. you share way more than enough. enjoy a box for yourself for once.
    That's a nice thought. Lol. We'll see what happens.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    2 LP9s 2 LP T52, 1 diesel wicked and 1 pardon 1964.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got these a little while back from Medic45, my end of our trade:

Medic45

Awesome cigars, thanks again Brian!!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    agreed...those things are awesome bro, enjoy them. The blue is one of the best lanceros I've ever had. It's ok to smoke your stash sometimes Tony!!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    That lancero box is awesome
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    2012 toast across America.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Received an excellent selection from Vulchor's contest winnings. All smokes I've wanted to try for awhile especially the Bueso, Fuente, and the LFD Cameroon. Can't wait to smoke these.
    2012-11-17 09.57.09
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    thanks to SleevePlz
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    A lovely package from Dave(Vulchor) after I sent him a few to try.. Thanks Dave very nice selection righ there! image
    My new cutter!! Woohoo! So stoked to put this baby to use. I've had two CC's die on me, and a Savoy fall apart, with poor service from both IMO. Never been a fan of Xikar cutters either, specifically their blades. The Palio comes highly recommended. Also grabbed some Avo puritos for a quick smoke. Review tonight lol image
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    SleevePlz:
    I also got these yesterday from AJGARLETT along with a five pack of MOWPA thrown in. Thought about keeping them a secret and gifting them out as part of the Secret Santa next month, but I think I might have to smoke these bad boys myself. Sorry. IMAG0374
    Hey those look familiar. Tony let those go !!! I was just looking at mine the other day. They do look good.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    My dad, who doesn't smoke cigars, picked up a few for me for my birthday.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bbass2:
    My dad, who doesn't smoke cigars, picked up a few for me for my birthday.

Happy B-Day!! Very nice gesture!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Never had that RP conny, looks good!
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    The Patel 99 is a good smoke. Happy birthday!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    catfishbluezz:
    My new cutter!! Woohoo! So stoked to put this baby to use. I've had two CC's die on me, and a Savoy fall apart, with poor service from both IMO. Never been a fan of Xikar cutters either, specifically their blades. The Palio comes highly recommended. Also grabbed some Avo puritos for a quick smoke. Review tonight lol image
    et us know how that Palio cutters works. I was very close to picking up the carbon fiber one but decided to go with the xikar and love it. Def want to know how that one treats ya very nice looking cutter.
    Gaetano7890:
    catfishbluezz:
    et us know how that Palio cutters works. I was very close to picking up the carbon fiber one but decided to go with the xikar and love it. Def want to know how that one treats ya very nice looking cutter.
    well...I'm not a fan of xikar cutters. The palio is amazing, and it came highly recommended and I see why. The blades are unreal man. Used it four times lol, perfect.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Got my CCOM order in today along with the Kelly deal !!!:)
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos