Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    90+ Irishman:
    C-LOVE:
    90+ Irishman:
    So a surprise package arrived at my doorstep today from my older brother Brian... Inside was a surprise that completely floored and humbled me, something from my family at the Redneck Mafia too. Full story in trades, passes and bombs section.

Also got one of the two boxes that my wife bought me for my 25th, Room 101 Namakubi Ecuador in the Chingon vitola.

Now for the pics.... image

Hope you do a review on the Namakubi Equador, I almost ordered some myself. Curious to hear your opinion. I like the original.
    Thanks Chris, and yeah I will be doing a review on it though they need to rest for a short while since CO is exceptionally dry and a bit cold lately and these are still a little fresh and wet. I will post it up as soon as I do one though :)
    Just ordered a box of the Namakubi in Ranfla. Cant wait to get 'em!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:
    So a surprise package arrived at my doorstep today from my older brother Brian... Inside was a surprise that completely floored and humbled me, something from my family at the Redneck Mafia too. Full story in trades, passes and bombs section.

Also got one of the two boxes that my wife bought me for my 25th, Room 101 Namakubi Ecuador in the Chingon vitola.

sweet pick ups!! I'm waiting on them namakubis to get to my b&m and a different vitola of the ogor...they only have the 70rg :(
    Yeah I'm super psyched for these. As for the Ogre... Are you talking about the Asylum 13 Ogre? I'm not sure I know which one you are talking about lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    90+ Irishman:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:

sweet pick ups!! I'm waiting on them namakubis to get to my b&m and a different vitola of the ogor...they only have the 70rg :(
    Yeah I'm super psyched for these. As for the Ogre... Are you talking about the Asylum 13 Ogre? I'm not sure I know which one you are talking about lol
    ueah the asylum 13...it looks really awesome minus the 70rg I don't know but I would want to be paid for sucking on that lmao
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    90+ Irishman:

ueah the asylum 13...it looks really awesome minus the 70rg I don't know but I would want to be paid for sucking on that lmao
    Awesome sounds killer bro! Really want to see what the Asylum and Asylum 13 as well, they sound incredibly interesting!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Fun and Games winnings from bearb

Thanks Brother!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    From The Month....
    catfishbluezz:
    From The Month....
    I just went from 6 to midnight.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Got the 1st day at my new CAREER under my belt today, it feels great to love what you do!!!
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Worked out a good deal with Jiunn for these lil lovelies...thought I missed out on em. Pleasure doin business with ya brother...and yes I burned a baby face rott. Loved it!

photo f392db6ae7fe9f330e1932a9533ede49.jpg
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    thanks for your purchases Dustin and Richard. greatly appreciate it! Eric, go steal one of those osoks from Dustin.
    Gray4lines:
    image image image
    Holy cats Batman! Congrats brother and awesome choices to fill the cooler Gray! Enjoy and ge some more Lanceros in there my Lancero Lover of America brother!!
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    image image image
    Holy cats Batman! Congrats brother and awesome choices to fill the cooler Gray! Enjoy and ge some more Lanceros in there my Lancero Lover of America brother!!
    Thanks, dude! Im thinking a box of Oliva V lance's next! I love those so much. May be a little while though, I hopped on these 2 deals not really planning to get both... and instead of 10 Camahos, I got $30 lol!!! Cooler is coming along... I need to find something for a tray or 2.
    Gray4lines:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    image image image
    Thanks, dude! Im thinking a box of Oliva V lance's next! I love those so much. May be a little while though, I hopped on these 2 deals not really planning to get both... and instead of 10 Camahos, I got $30 lol!!! Cooler is coming along... I need to find something for a tray or 2.
    Awesome man just awesome! Never had he V Lancero so I can't say but I'd imagine hat they rock! LOVE the AVO's though, Henke is by far in my top 3 blenders of all time!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    was a good week,got some serious ot at work.got my cigar of the month package.and my youngest son bought me home a new t-shirt from megacon. photo IMG_0029_zps2ef2221b.jpg photo IMG_0034_zpscc3405e4.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Some BOTL's from Justin I've never seen... image
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The box of AB Filthy Hooligans and lighter showed up today ..... Time to get a few packages ready to launch.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Was super excited to get another box of curivari gloria Dee Leons. They smelled fantastic, I was just about to put them in my cooler and decided I better inspect them individually. It's winter so not much worry of beetles.
    2013-03-19 17.13.33
    I noticed holes everywhere, and powdery crap all around. Dumped them out, and 3 live beetles were crawling across my table. Unbelievable. Replacement is coming hopefully asap, the vendor was helpful but isn't sure if they wan't them back. Will send a packing slip if so. Unopened box, so not the vendors fault and they have been great so far. Unbelievable it's my second time getting a box of these critters. Thank good I didn't put the whole box in my priceless stash.
    2013-03-19 17.17.21
    that's actually another dead one at the foot of the far right cigar. See, everyone who doesn't freeze beware. Twice in two years I saved my own collection by inspecting and freezing, EVEN in winter!
    blurr:
    Was super excited to get another box of curivari gloria Dee Leons. They smelled fantastic, I was just about to put them in my cooler and decided I better inspect them individually. It's winter so not much worry of beetles.
    2013-03-19 17.13.33
    I noticed holes everywhere, and powdery crap all around. Dumped them out, and 3 live beetles were crawling across my table. Unbelievable. Replacement is coming hopefully asap, the vendor was helpful but isn't sure if they wan't them back. Will send a packing slip if so. Unopened box, so not the vendors fault and they have been great so far. Unbelievable it's my second time getting a box of these critters. Thank good I didn't put the whole box in my priceless stash.
    2013-03-19 17.17.21
    that's actually another dead one at the foot of the far right cigar. See, everyone who doesn't freeze beware. Twice in two years I saved my own collection by inspecting and freezing, EVEN in winter!
    Way to go on avoiding a tragedy. Man, this crap scares me. I always freeze my ISOM but never NC. I guess I may need to start.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    twistedstem:
    was a good week,got some serious ot at work.got my cigar of the month package.and my youngest son bought me home a new t-shirt from megacon. photo IMG_0029_zps2ef2221b.jpg photo IMG_0034_zpscc3405e4.jpg
    shirt is awesome.....comiccon is this week in st. louis. trying to get there on sunday
    ehehat:
    blurr:
    2013-03-19 17.13.33
    2013-03-19 17.17.21
    Way to go on avoiding a tragedy. Man, this crap scares me. I always freeze my ISOM but never NC. I guess I may need to start.
    Oh, that's terrifying! I always inspect my cigars when they arrive, mostly for shipping damage, or anything like that. Oh, that's scary! Especially in the colder months... You could've had a straight up beetle farm on your hands in a few months if you put those in with your other smokes.
    brianetz1:
    photo FC82B544-87C6-4C48-B885-450C10BF90ED-2563-000002EE4F2B6CC9_zps4023d49a.jpg
    You got some good ones! Those Cohiba Blacks are awesome after sitting for just a little while. I have had one HC maduro, and I really liked it as well. The Tempus and A are also great!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    got my replacement hooligans.and some city cigar ale from a local brewery. photo IMG_0037_zpsfa41a59a.jpg photo IMG_0035_zps055f1d92.jpg
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    A little box split with me and Jhewey..
    photo 8BB20EBC-5E42-484E-80D3-B22323279963-15413-00000B96D6163BD7_zps03346b4f.jpg
    and Jhewey and Doc hooked me up with some awesome smokes as well
    photo E05E78B9-0591-4B71-9E13-A241B6F2057C-15433-00000B981772717A_zps52441df7.jpg
    Thanks Guys...
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Finally picked up a box of LFD Oro Chisels. The Tubo Pass is getting a little closer to coming to fruition... IMAG0126
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Gray4lines:
    ehehat:
    blurr:
    2013-03-19 17.13.33
    2013-03-19 17.17.21
    Oh, that's terrifying! I always inspect my cigars when they arrive, mostly for shipping damage, or anything like that. Oh, that's scary! Especially in the colder months... You could've had a straight up beetle farm on your hands in a few months if you put those in with your other smokes.
    Oh man nasty! You said this was the second time you've had beetles in shipments. Just wondering if both came from the same vendor? If so I think I'd find another vendor.
    These is purdy.
    SleevePlz:
    Finally picked up a box of LFD Oro Chisels. The Tubo Pass is getting a little closer to coming to fruition... IMAG0126
    Those are cool! I've never seen a chisel tubo. Never tried an oro either!