Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Bigshizza:
    My purchase from Shaftmaster!! image Lancero Lovin
    Nestor Miranda is releasing a lot of Lanceros anymore, Love it. OK whos holding out on the pics of the car shaped box they came in???
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Nice. Love lancers, haven't seen those before. My favorite Lancero has to be the Cain F. Enjoy those tasty treats!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.imageAnd I thought of getting this one but I didn't have 800$ on me.(sorry for the picture quality)image
    U must have been at Jungle Jim's, right? I have seen the $800 Gurkha in there several times, what a joke, but I do love that place.
    Yep that's the place real nice selection. I'm glad I didn't spend any more time in there, my wife was falling in love with the grocery store.
    Yeah it is a great store, I spend 100's each month there on groceries, cigars, and beer, they have everything.
    A little FYI, They seemed surprised when I mentioned these were hard to find. They said they are almost always in stock and I just missed being able to get some UF13's by a couple days.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    SleevePlz:
    Had a quick cigar with Trident and Moose tonight while they did a review of the new Bueso. If anyone knows Roman, you know he couldn't let me leave without one to try myself. Thanks again bro! IMAG0145
    how was it?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.imageAnd I thought of getting this one but I didn't have 800$ on me.(sorry for the picture quality)image
    U must have been at Jungle Jim's, right? I have seen the $800 Gurkha in there several times, what a joke, but I do love that place.
    Yep that's the place real nice selection. I'm glad I didn't spend any more time in there, my wife was falling in love with the grocery store.
    Yeah it is a great store, I spend 100's each month there on groceries, cigars, and beer, they have everything.
    A little FYI, They seemed surprised when I mentioned these were hard to find. They said they are almost always in stock and I just missed being able to get some UF13's by a couple days.
    Yeah those are always in stock there, and I was there 1 day late for the UF 13's.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    got my cab of 50 bolivar coronas, gotta love CC's
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681

thanks curtpick Curt

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    From Rain ! Thanks ! image

And some I picked Up. Anyone want a fiver of the Pepins ?
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    curtpick:
    From Rain ! Thanks ! image

And some I picked Up. Anyone want a fiver of the Pepins ?
    u really wanting rid of the pepins pm me lol
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    dennisking:

thanks curtpick Curt

I had a AB Tempus a few days ago and I loved it! So naturally I looked it up and it's a pretty pricy stogie. It was my only one too and I was bummed I didn't have anymore in my humi. Enjoy it bro.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    jfaciane:
    dennisking:

thanks curtpick Curt

I had a AB Tempus a few days ago and I loved it! So naturally I looked it up and it's a pretty pricy stogie. It was my only one too and I was bummed I didn't have anymore in my humi. Enjoy it bro.

I must revisit the Tempus then. I only smoked 1 of a 5 pack 2 years ago. Really didn't like it, but it was pretty fresh. I'll hvae to dig to the bottom to find the other 4 to smoke this summer.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    blurr:
    jfaciane:
    dennisking:

thanks curtpick Curt

I must revisit the Tempus then. I only smoked 1 of a 5 pack 2 years ago. Really didn't like it, but it was pretty fresh. I'll hvae to dig to the bottom to find the other 4 to smoke this summer.
    LOVE the tempus. My favorite cigar in my young cigar smoking life. that and the My Fathers.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Got knocked for a loop by Bad Daddy Rabbit today, with this awesome selection of sticks!!!

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    This guy is a diamond in the rough. Put me to shame on my noobie trade with him.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    From our boy BDR image And ShotgunJohn image

Nice haul bigg!
    MVW67:
    Got knocked for a loop by Bad Daddy Rabbit today, with this awesome selection of sticks!!!

Nice!!! Gotta luv those melanos!!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Got a 5 pack of La Grande Classe today
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    big chunks:
    I'm always having to check google to figure out what you are smokin/buying. I'm a visual person.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Yeah those are always in stock there, and I was there 1 day late for the UF 13's.
    Glock!! You're in Cincinnati???? I'm in Northern Ky - we HAVE to get together and herf soon! Pm to you!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    OchoZacho:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Glock!! You're in Cincinnati???? I'm in Northern Ky - we HAVE to get together and herf soon! Pm to you!
    yeah bro I live about 25 minutes from there, absolutely, never got the the pm bro
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    ddubridge:
    big chunks:
    I'm always having to check google to figure out what you are smokin/buying. I'm a visual person.
    Lol, I need to start posting pictures
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Got a box of Zino Classic No.3's (lancero size) yesterday from ccom clearance. I smoked one this morning, and they will be great! Extremely mild, slightly woody, kind of musky, creamy smoke. Will be a good morning smoke.

Fantastic deal for $2.50 ea. image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    A little love from E-hat, the virtual beanie man! Thanks for the great line-up! Borrowed Jiunn's camera image
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bigshizza:
    A little love from E-hat, the virtual beanie man! Thanks for the great line-up! Borrowed Jiunn's camera image
    man, nobody NOBODY compliments me for my good pictures now. You just think about my old shizz. well you know what, go lewinsky those cigars!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    man, nobody NOBODY compliments me for my good pictures now. You just think about my old shizz. well you know what, go lewinsky those cigars!
    Roomie cry baby poopy pants, yes you take good pictures now, started sometime after underwear pic.....lmao:-) :-) :-)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    Roomie cry baby poopy pants, yes you take good pictures now, started sometime after underwear pic.....lmao:-) :-) :-)
    hahah that is my specialty. the underwear pic
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056