Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    A little love from E-hat, the virtual beanie man! Thanks for the great line-up! Borrowed Jiunn's camera image
    man, nobody NOBODY compliments me for my good pictures now. You just think about my old shizz. well you know what, go lewinsky those cigars!
    Roomie cry baby poopy pants, yes you take good pictures now, started sometime after underwear pic.....lmao:-) :-) :-)
    hahah that is my specialty. the underwear pic
    Maybe instead of crying about no one complimenting you on your good pictures, you should give the shizz some shizz about his blurrry ones to make you feel better.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    And all that love came right back, Shizz-Style. Thanks brother, you jacked me up again..
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Limited release (event only) LFD's in a lonsdale format? Yes, please! IMAG0149
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I got the most recent Kelly deal with a Ramon Bueso Odyssey robusto and a Don Sixto robusto tossed in and an unexpected bomb from the Shizz.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    I picked up some of these in the torp from the March Madness and loved them so I found a killer deal on a box of robustos. image
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Bought a Palio Carbon Fiber Cutter, it seems sharper than my xikar can't wait to try it out a few times
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    got blown up by kingjk729 on my march madness winnings.....he was only supposed to send 5!!!! Just got put on my list....

kingjk729 march madness winnings photo 4CD33589-9166-4FFC-A91B-5E5C46DDEFD2-417-00000014C29D728A_zps8d886000.jpg
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Been spoiling myself lately. Not pictured is a full box of Vegas Robaina Unicos I picked up as well. image
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    bbass2:
    OOOOOOO, a La Duena! Made for the daughter of Don Jose Pepin Garcia of My Father Cigars, Janny Garcia. Blended by Pete Johnson of Tatuaje. There's not much not to like in that description. I am a big fan of all the above but have never tried the La Duena (kills me to say that). Let me know how you like it! I would also be curious to know what others think of it. From other reviews I have read, it is a great cigar but does not have trademark tastes of either DPG or PJ.
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I received a box of Fuente Don Carlos Robustos and Tatuaje Regios today. They are comfortable resting in their new home.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    perkinke:
    I picked up some of these in the torp from the March Madness and loved them so I found a killer deal on a box of robustos. image
    I think those torps from MM turned out to be one of the better deals at $4/stick. I smoked my second one last night and after just a few weeks of acclimation they are really wonderful. Congrats on the box find!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    ndhaon91:
    perkinke:
    I think those torps from MM turned out to be one of the better deals at $4/stick. I smoked my second one last night and after just a few weeks of acclimation they are really wonderful. Congrats on the box find!
    Been wondering about those Graycliff thirty years myself. I've seen boxes going for darn impressive prices, probably same place and I was tempted. Still waiting on my 35 bottle wineador so I have room for more boxes.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    AVJim:
    OOOOOOO, a La Duena! Made for the daughter of Don Jose Pepin Garcia of My Father Cigars, Janny Garcia. Blended by Pete Johnson of Tatuaje. There's not much not to like in that description. I am a big fan of all the above but have never tried the La Duena (kills me to say that). Let me know how you like it! I would also be curious to know what others think of it. From other reviews I have read, it is a great cigar but does not have trademark tastes of either DPG or PJ.

I like the Pepin and PJ sticks I've had but this one being blended differently is what piqued my interest. Well, that and it's a petit lancero. Really looking forward to the 107 lancero too.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    SleevePlz:
    Limited release (event only) LFD's in a lonsdale format? Yes, please! IMAG0149

Man, those look gooooood. PM Incoming...
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    curtpick:
    Nice score! I like your style.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Got my movie winnings from Joe. Wow! Thanks a million, can't wait to fire them up. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Smacked by Da Wabbit!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    image And from Fishy---Yummy!! Thanks bro image
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Bigshizza:
    Oh.

My.

Goodness.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    My box order of Legado de Pepin arrived today. I am going to light one up while the others rest in the humidor.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    From Bigshizza for Vision and myselfPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Rob, do you really need more?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    Jim, following your recent acquisitions, I would assume someone is looking to get into the elite fraternity of the Lancero Lovers of America??? Lol, nice pick ups!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Jim, following your recent acquisitions, I would assume someone is looking to get into the elite fraternity of the Lancero Lovers of America??? Lol, nice pick ups!
    There's a club? Shoot man... I'm working on a seperate 50ct in my wineador just for lanceros lol.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    There's a club? Shoot man... I'm working on a seperate 50ct in my wineador just for lanceros lol.
    Hell yeah theres a club!!! Any lover of long-and-skinnies is welcome
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Been some threats made,,you know who you are,, So.... a trip to the B&M was in order,, sorry still no cult cigars,,,,,,sigh
    However the owner did throw a couple freebies my way,,(Not shown as they are no longer with us, on the physical plane that is ;o)photo P1010486.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Been some threats made,,you know who you are,, So.... a trip to the B&M was in order,, sorry still no cult cigars,,,,,,sigh
    However the owner did throw a couple freebies my way,,(Not shown as they are no longer with us, on the physical plane that is ;o)photo P1010486.jpg
    Where did you go Rudy?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Where did you go Rudy?
    your favorite place in Everett,, wher you going these days??? Been to the flour mill yet??