Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Sign me up please, this was a lot of fun last year and I don't mind passing on some well aged white owls to the "other side"
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Judging by the early interest, I'm guessing we will be going over 24 participants. If we go significantly over, maybe we could aim to do 2 bombs from each side each week.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Sign me up if you still have room I may have a few vintage Swisher Sweets.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Count me in please
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I second Trident for team captain and feel sorry for which ever one of you he unleashes on. Your gonna need clean panties and air freshner afterwards. Some heavy hitters showing up. This may get out of control.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I wanna make Sleeve my b!tch so do I really need to say I'm in? (JKJKJKJKJK................................not)
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    jsnake:
    I second Trident for team captain and feel sorry for which ever one of you he unleashes on. Your gonna need clean panties and air freshner afterwards. Some heavy hitters showing up. This may get out of control.
    That's why you go commando, just shake out the leg and push on. ;)
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Some big mouths in here so far, hope you can cash the check its writing, when my team is done with you, we will be using your bung hole as a cigar snuffer!

Yea that’s right I said it……its late and I am obviously tired and need some sleep
    bandyt09:
    I wanna make Sleeve my b!tch so do I really need to say I'm in? (JKJKJKJKJK................................not)
    Bring it old man! I love slappin around those Cali boys, I must say!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    SleevePlz:
    Judging by the early interest, I'm guessing we will be going over 24 participants. If we go significantly over, maybe we could aim to do 2 bombs from each side each week.
    I think the idea of two targets per week would really ensure this moves along quickly.
    kingjk729:
    SleevePlz:
    I think the idea of two targets per week would really ensure this moves along quickly.
    Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of speeding this up. I hate to see games get drawn out and interest wane. If we did 2 bombs from each side each week (4 total per week), we could keep interest up and no one is left waiting several months to send their bombs out. Let's see how many more participants we get.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    You must be talking about them NorCal boys.....................
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    I want to play!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    You must be talking about them NorCal boys.....................
    Nope I'm pretty sure he wants no part of NorCal. I'm down for putting the smack down. Count me in!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Please, Sign me up for this spectacle.......The East wins every year....Boring.....lol.
    Alright guys, we managed to pick up 25 participants over the weekend. I'll leave the sign-up period open for a couple more days before we select the Captains and perform the draft. Depending on the final number of players, we may or may not tweak the bombing schedule. Let's see how this shapes up over the next couple days.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    This is good stuff. I am a noob and have not officially Completed a trade (although it's in the works). Would Love to join In this spectacle. If not I understand and will enjoy watching from the sidelines.
    matkn293:
    This is good stuff. I am a noob and have not officially Completed a trade (although it's in the works). Would Love to join In this spectacle. If not I understand and will enjoy watching from the sidelines.
    If you're up for it, then bring it!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    SleevePlz:
    matkn293:
    If you're up for it, then bring it!
    I'm your huckleberry!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Game on Wayne.
    Game on Garth
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Just a heads up, I'll be unavailable for the last weekend in June f anyone gets a wild hair and decides to fire on me during that period in time.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Toombes:
    Just a heads up, I'll be unavailable for the last weekend in June f anyone gets a wild hair and decides to fire on me during that period in time.
    likewise. I'll be on a short vaca June 2-6.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Toombes:

So anytime other than the last weekend in June is good to fire on you? Duly Noted
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    danielzreyes:
    Toombes:
    likewise. I'll be on a short vaca June 2-6.
    Oh, I just noticed D is out the "last" week.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    This should be fun to watch.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    If you wish to go international, I would love to join. Another option, which is much easier, to to just include my addy with Roman's. That way it is a lot less messy shipping 'hobby supplies' north, eh! Timing would likely be a tad off given the unpredicatable nature of the border. However, I could leave my package next visit in Detroit to be sent out whenever it is my turn? Let me know. Either way, no hard feelings.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Just to soothe Cool Name's and Sherm's boobs, I can be hit anytime between now and June 20th.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Toombes:
    Just a heads up, I'll be unavailable to retaliate for the last weekend in June so if anyone decides to fire on me during that period in time I won't be able to defend myself.
    Fixed it for you buddy.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Cold as ice, Mr Chambers!