Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    I nominate Tony
    I nominate Juinn
    I nominate ray
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I can't wait to see the outcome of all this!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Alright guys, after a few pm's, we have settled on our Captains being Roman and Joe (Trident and thedjfish). I'll let them decide how they are going to pick their teams and once that is complete, we will begin preparations for the first 4 bombs to go out on June 2nd and get this little war underway!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Alright guys, after a few pm's, we have settled on our Captains being Roman and Joe (Trident and thedjfish). I'll let them decide how they are going to pick their teams and once that is complete, we will begin preparations for the first 4 bombs to go out on June 2nd and get this little war underway!
    very nice!! Good luck guys!!
    I nominate jiunn
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Strike swiftly, strike hard, strike silently.
    Kinda like a chili - cheese dog fart, except tastier!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    as a clarification...Joe and I are the only ones who know who is on whos team. We are having 2 people per week send bombs. Starting June 2. Anything else?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Trident:
    as a clarification...Joe and I are the only ones who know who is on whos team. We are having 2 people per week send bombs. Starting June 2. Anything else?

A couple of questions, if I may.
    1: Have rest periods been scheduled?
    2: If rest periods have been scheduled will refreshments be served or should we bring a bag lunch?
    no rest...you will sleep enough when you are dead...or at least thats the motto i live by. The refreshments are for the people who are watching the destruction
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    I'm gonna make a grocery run and buy some popcorn, brewskies, etc and watch the fun unfold.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Trident:
    Yea add me as a hot standby in case a member should have to fall out for some unforeseen reason.
    Only if you put the image of the a10 back
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    The Kid:
    Trident:
    Yea add me as a hot standby in case a member should have to fall out for some unforeseen reason.

I will happily back out and let you take my place if you would like. I have some unexpected travel that is coming up during the summer months.
    Chemnitz:
    The Kid:
    Trident:

I will happily back out and let you take my place if you would like. I have some unexpected travel that is coming up during the summer months.
    to be completely honest i was glad to see you sign up. Not trying to pressure anybody. Just wanted to throw my name in the ring if an alternate was needed. Completely your call. No pressure either way
    Trident:
    Just make sure that neither of your first bombers hit his first bombers. They have to be bombed last. So make sure you both know who's going first. After that, it should be smooth sailing.

Also, will keeping the teams secret take away from the trash talking? What do y'all think? I can go either way.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    that will work fine, we'll get the teams sorted out later today and email our drafted teams
    We keep it to ourselves joe...tony doesnt get to know who is who. Why cant targeta cross. Eventually everyone will send and get hit, right?
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    The Kid:
    Chemnitz:
    The Kid:
    Trident:

to be completely honest i was glad to see you sign up. Not trying to pressure anybody. Just wanted to throw my name in the ring if an alternate was needed. Completely your call. No pressure either way

It's all yours. You're doing me a favor. Thanks.

=The Kid replaces Chemnitz
    Trident:
    We keep it to ourselves joe...tony doesnt get to know who is who. Why cant targeta cross. Eventually everyone will send and get hit, right?
    Because everyone should only send once. If I ship in week 1 and then get bombed in week 1 as well, I would have to ship again to not end that half of the bombing. So whichever people get selected to ship first have to wait until the end to be retaliated against last. That way everyone ships once and gets hit once.
    I have a bunch of the addresses for the participants, but it would probably be best if everyone pm's Trident with their address so that we definitely have everyone's current address. I know some that I have are possibly out of date. Once he has them, he can give Joe the one's his team will need.
    Chemnitz:
    The Kid:
    Chemnitz:
    The Kid:
    Trident:

Ok, we'll wait to hear from Tony and or the team captains, see if this is all cool. Since Im doing you a favor, ;o) would you mind doing me one, send me your addy! K? K!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Chemnitz:
    The Kid:
    Chemnitz:
    The Kid:
    Trident:

Ok, we'll wait to hear from Tony and or the team captains, see if this is all cool. Since Im doing you a favor, ;o) would you mind doing me one, send me your addy! K? K!
    That might be lying around here Rudy...let me check... :)
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    SleevePlz:
    I have a bunch of the addresses for the participants, but it would probably be best if everyone pm's Trident with their address so that we definitely have everyone's current address. I know some that I have are possibly out of date. Once he has them, he can give Joe the one's his team will need.
    PM Sent to Trident, standing by awaiting orders
    All set Rudy. I do have another alternate waiting in the wings in case someone else drops out at some point.
    The draft is done. Please send me your addresses and also if there is a specific week you cannot participate. We are looking for the first set of targets to be hit in the first week of june. The plan is to send every monday. 2 people per team firing. Please send me your addy in a PM if you have not yet done so. once the list is complete i will send it to Joe.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    yep teams set,
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    jliu:
    west side
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Time to pucker up, because someones going to get one in the kisser.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Chuck N:
    Time to pucker up, because someones going to get one in the kisser.
    you're getting a round house kick to the beard.