Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Jiunn, read a text message saying you changed your mind about playing......
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    SleevePlz:
    if Jiunn's in, I'm in.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    if Jiunn's in, I'm in.
    dangit. i knew it was a mistake for you and roman to herf tonight. I am in. my socal buddy james and I are gonna tear some *** up
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    if Jiunn's in, I'm in.
    dangit. i knew it was a mistake for you and roman to herf tonight. I am in. my socal buddy james and I are gonna tear some *** up
    Like you could have held out. The scary part is that you brought Big Game James to the party........
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    if Jiunn's in, I'm in.
    Like you could have held out. The scary part is that you brought Big Game James to the party........
    will do my best! gonna hold off on the west side chants this year for obvious reasons haha
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    jliu:
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    if Jiunn's in, I'm in.
    I'm basically traveling for the next three to four weeks so I'm not available until mid June to throw down.
    Now it's a party :)
    We have 29 players, so how about one more and we will close the sign-ups and work on getting Captains and teams picked.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    I'll play again, I will be out of town a few weeks in July though... I don't hit hard anyways.Unless I get Tony :)
    Glock1975:
    I'll play again, I will be out of town a few weeks in July though... I don't hit hard anyways.Unless I get Tony :)
    Okay, we have 30. Of course, I didn't think this through. If we switch to a 2 per team per week schedule, we need a multiple of 4 for our final count. So, let's try to get 2 more participants to make 2 teams of 16 and knock this thing out in just 8 short weeks!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    We could just have the captains go last
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Trident:

That would be the final showdown. Interesting
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Trident:
    gonna beat this capt. butt anyway, once i send out my target, it's called going rogue!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    I'm in if you need someone else.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    I'll participate if you still need someone.
    Okay guys, we now have 32 players. To make the game go a little quicker, we will have 4 players send bombs each week, 2 from each side. So this should only take 8 weeks to complete. Next, we need to find our Captains. I believe we have only had Trident speak up and offer his leadership (I apologize if I somehow missed someone else volunteering). So, would anyone else like to step up and lead the charge??? As a Captain, you will be responsible for picking your team. I will assume that the 2 Captains will work this out together however they see fit. Once the teams have been selected, I will update the first post so everyone knows whose side they are on. Next, if you are not available for any period of time in June or July, please let the opposing Captain know so that they don't have one of their men bomb you when you aren't home, thus holding up the game.
    SleevePlz:
    Okay guys, we now have 32 players. To make the game go a little quicker, we will have 4 players send bombs each week, 2 from each side. So this should only take 8 weeks to complete. Next, we need to find our Captains. I believe we have only had Trident speak up and offer his leadership (I apologize if I somehow missed someone else volunteering). So, would anyone else like to step up and lead the charge??? As a Captain, you will be responsible for picking your team. I will assume that the 2 Captains will work this out together however they see fit. Once the teams have been selected, I will update the first post so everyone knows whose side they are on. Next, if you are not available for any period of time in June or July, please let the opposing Captain know so that they don't have one of their men bomb you when you aren't home, thus holding up the game.
    Tony, IMHO, I think the teams should NOT be posted. I think the captains should be the only ones that know who is on what team. It adds an element of surprise to the game. I guess you can say it adds more honesty to the "game" as it would be possible to have some team members "hand pick" their opponent. I think it could add to some lopsidedness in what gets sent out. To be quite honest, my bomb is packed any ready to go, so it doesn't matter who my target is. I, quite frankly, don't want to know who is on my team or all my opponents until the end of the game. I am too old and too lazy to go back through this thread and see all the people that joined in on this. I am just looking for a good old a$$ kicking contest...............................
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tony, IMHO, I think the teams should NOT be posted. I think the captains should be the only ones that know who is on what team. It adds an element of surprise to the game. I guess you can say it adds more honesty to the "game" as it would be possible to have some team members "hand pick" their opponent. I think it could add to some lopsidedness in what gets sent out. To be quite honest, my bomb is packed any ready to go, so it doesn't matter who my target is. I, quite frankly, don't want to know who is on my team or all my opponents until the end of the game. I am too old and too lazy to go back through this thread and see all the people that joined in on this. I am just looking for a good old a$$ kicking contest...............................
    Hmmm........have the Captains tell each participant who to bomb??? Interesting...
    SleevePlz:
    Hmmm........have the Captains tell each participant who to bomb??? Interesting...
    Exactly. You don't know when, you don't know who, you don't know where. All you know is that you better be ready at the drop of a hat.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bandyt09:
    Exactly. You don't know when, you don't know who, you don't know where. All you know is that you better be ready at the drop of a hat.
    Kinda like Seal Team 6 ;o)
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    Kinda like Seal Team 6 ;o)
    I'd say more Mossad... ;)
    Okay, Todd (bandyt09) and Roman (Trident) have both volunteered to be Captains. Would anyone else like to throw their names in the hat or should we go with these guys to lead the troops???
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    SleevePlz:
    Okay, Todd (bandyt09) and Roman (Trident) have both volunteered to be Captains. Would anyone else like to throw their names in the hat or should we go with these guys to lead the troops???
    i want to be capt. for the northsiders! LOL, and not the cubs!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Lets get ready to RUMBLE!!! Nachositas!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    danielzreyes:
    Lets get ready to RUMBLE!!! Nachositas!
    And Rumble, we will....Please, Captain, give me a target.....
    I have a feeling this is going to b all bad with Roman and Joe as Captain's
    Glock1975:
    Hold up. We have Roman, Joe, and Todd all volunteering so far. Anyone else want to throw their name in the hat before we put it to a vote?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Hold up. We have Roman, Joe, and Todd all volunteering so far. Anyone else want to throw their name in the hat before we put it to a vote?
    I might have to rapid fire aimlessly........Saftey is "off" these guns.....
    I nominate Tony
    jliu:
    I nominate Tony
    I nominate Juinn