jliu:
    west side
    You know damn well that you are not on Roman's team, right??? Lol
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    west side

Tony, everyone has to have a dream. Let Jiunn dream, just for a little while.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Roman PM sent. We will know who is on our team and who is on the other team? Or will that just be Joe and you?
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    East side, west side. It don't matter I'm smashing someone. I may be a rookie, but I hit like an OG. Let's do this!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    ckrddsmke:
    Roman PM sent. We will know who is on our team and who is on the other team? Or will that just be Joe and you?
    obly joe and i will until you see it land
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    once we get all the addy's, we send p/m's to our team members with targets
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    I would prefer a pm from my captain asking for my address. We're poised to move in the next couple of weeks so I'll have to share my work addy and I'd like to minimize the number of peeps that have it. Not sure I want bunches of bombs showing up at the clinic if that address gets leaked.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    thats something you should of thought of before joining a gang bang i mean gang war,lol
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Trident:
    The draft is done. Please send me your addresses and also if there is a specific week you cannot participate. We are looking for the first set of targets to be hit in the first week of june. The plan is to send every monday. 2 people per team firing. Please send me your addy in a PM if you have not yet done so. once the list is complete i will send it to Joe.
    So I'm east side..Trident send u my addy?
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    13 days and counting. Always lead with an uppercut to the chin.
    Darktower007:
    Trident:
    The draft is done. Please send me your addresses and also if there is a specific week you cannot participate. We are looking for the first set of targets to be hit in the first week of june. The plan is to send every monday. 2 people per team firing. Please send me your addy in a PM if you have not yet done so. once the list is complete i will send it to Joe.
    So I'm east side..Trident send u my addy?
    your sending roman addys and will forward his team to me to send to my team, and he will have my teams addys for same
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    onestrangeone:
    13 days and counting. Always lead with an uppercut to the chin.
    Time to take a trip to the B&M and start going through my humidor.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    west side

umm you guys are wrong. I have the inside scoop
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    west side

umm you guys are wrong. I have the inside scoop
    then you know your on my team then
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    a message to my target
    photo 8C7B98F3-orig.jpg
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    thats something you should of thought of before joining a gang bang i mean gang war,lol
    Oh, I forgot that's how this game is played. Well, then...the hell with your Windy City, magnificent mile, taste, navy pier, 2 extremely tall buildings, Lincoln Park Zoo, Shed, Field Museum, planetarium, da Bulls, da Bears, da Cubs, your Blackhawks and that other team you deep-dish lovin, Goose Island drinkin fool! (Unless I'm on your team, in which case we're cool)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    ejgorman:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Oh, I forgot that's how this game is played. Well, then...the hell with your Windy City, magnificent mile, taste, navy pier, 2 extremely tall buildings, Lincoln Park Zoo, Shed, Field Museum, planetarium, da Bulls, da Bears, da Cubs, your Blackhawks and that other team you deep-dish lovin, Goose Island drinkin fool! (Unless I'm on your team, in which case we're cool)
    What you got against da Cubs (I'll be seeing them on Sunday) and Goose Island (I'll be drinking that on Saturday)? You wants a gang war, you gots a gang war..........
    I have nothing against the Cubs (unless they're playing the Brewers) or Goose Island, but if the "twenty count" is talkin smack I must have struck a nerve. Careful what you wish for. I be droppin Limberger bombs in cheesehead hats over summer...talk about an infused cigar.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Yeah, be nice to the Cubs fans. Their team takes enough of a beating on the field.
    still missing some addys. please PM ASAP so we can get this figured out and started ASAP
    still looking for a few addresses. come on guys, get them coming
    rome did we get a replacement for bandyt?
    another reminder guys get the addy's in please
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Yup, Marker volunteered his services! I already sent Roman his addy.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    WTF??? His bomb was packed and ready to go!?!? I'm sad :o(
    Glad to have ya abourd Jaime
    still need...GLOCK, SMOKE EM, and Crislolds...come on guys get with the program!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Trident:
    still need...GLOCK, SMOKE EM, and Crislolds...come on guys get with the program!!!
    How do u not have mine? Come on Roman!!! PM
    the point was to have the person participating PM me so I know the address are current, and I dont keep anyone's address...sorry
    still missing cris! come on now...get with the program.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    chrislolds:
    I'm in, I can do this
    Maybe....
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    I'm in, I can do this
    Maybe....

Haven't heard from him in a while. I think he was getting married recently though?