Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I was a witness to barry be destroyed by toombes...he would have posted these on his own but he is still looking for his hands

photo 20140715_185028.jpg

photo 20140715_184933.jpg
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Trident:
    I was a witness to barry be destroyed by toombes...he would have posted these on his own but he is still looking for his hands

Awww, man, you forgot to take pictures of the cool confetti...
    Hope Barry enjoys the smokes, bourbon and has fun playing with the fish and puzzle!
    Toombes:
    Trident:

Awww, man, you forgot to take pictures of the cool confetti...
    Hope Barry enjoys the smokes, bourbon and has fun playing with the fish and puzzle!
    No I didn't forget...next time you pack something with confetti make sure its not going to my house. It is currently all over my living room and my carpets and my vaccuum wont pick them up...Thanks a lot...I thought we were friends
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    But the tissue paper colours were a bit off eh! I am canadian, so just the red and white would have been enough to make me feel patriotic....but the thought was there! And for sure am i glad the bomb went off in Roman's living room, as those little sparkly confetti bits sure look great, but might b a challenge to clean up.

Now as per the bomb itself! Certainly some digging went into the selections. Yes, while i have throughly enjoyed the few Viaje's that i had the pleasure of...they are not a regular in my rotation. So thank you!

One can never go wrong with MOW's IMHO. The La Palina and the rest will most certainly be sacrified with great memories of this war....that is if I dont start drinking the Buffalo Trace before. I have heard that it is a wonderful bourbon, and I most certainly look forward to drinking it.

The puzzle will provide entertainment after i have started the buffalo trace i am sure.

And the fish...well, that will have a special place in my mancave as a reminder of such a great 'battle.'

Thanks so much! :)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Ejgorman got me. He gots me good.
    Two of these boxes showed up Monday but I waited until I got the 3rd one last night.

It was a great hit by team Trident. A wide variety and unique stuff.

A box of Monte Espada
    Tins of some great pipe tobacco
    Pipe tool
    5 Leccia black (should have cropped out the shoes...
    19 more cigars in the Thursday box
    Always wanted a tabletop soft flame lighter. This one is alec bradley.
    Calcutta works cigar scissors
    Local Wisconsin pub beef jerkey.
    Special pub made bourbon. Had some last night. Strong but excellent. Have to drink it neat to feel the burn. Loved it.
    Local Wisconsin pub shot glass. He said I could drink the bourbon in that. You are really cute, but the glass I drink bourbon from is a touch bigger :). #notanalcoholic #gottaletitbreathe.
    The hat is awesome. It will be my new garage smoking hat so I can vherf with the boys at -10 degrees again. Put it on to show the kids. One dog didn't recognize me and howled. Guess I know what to wear in the 7-11.

imageimageimageimage
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    More great hits around here...blood all over the place! Gotta love it!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    AWESOME hit!!! Great job guys!
    Roman, sorry about the confetti... Actually, I'm not! If it makes you feel better, I packed the box in my bedroom and I'm still finding confetti in my bed...

Barry, I'm glad you like the selection! A little birdy told me you might like to try some more Viaje and that you like AJ's blends. The Buffalo Trace has some great fruity flavors and is good neat or with a mixer. Enjoy, brother!!
    Marker, you done got smacked like a biatch!
    one thing worse than confetti...is glitter. you just wait
    Trident:
    one thing worse than confetti...is glitter. you just wait

photo Annoyed Picard_zpsdfagv1mv.jpg
    Hmmm. It says "on the truck for delivery today"....wonder where it is going eh?
    if you would like a clue....here it is...

1ZEW9678034210777* but i cant quite make out that last number....wonder where my glasses r?

Perhaps that is close enough. If you are desparate, you could always just guess the last #...not like there are that many choices really...9 or is 10 numbers to choose from. ;)
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Marker:
    Two of these boxes showed up Monday but I waited until I got the 3rd one last night.

A box of Monte Espada
    Pipe tool
    Special pub made bourbon. Had some last night. Strong but excellent. Have to drink it neat to feel the burn. Loved it.
    Local Wisconsin pub shot glass. He said I could drink the bourbon in that. You are really cute, but the glass I drink bourbon from is a touch bigger :). #notanalcoholic #gottaletitbreathe.
    The hat is awesome. It will be my new garage smoking hat so I can vherf with the boys at -10 degrees again. Put it on to show the kids. One dog didn't recognize me and howled. Guess I know what to wear in the 7-11.

imageimageimageimage
    great hit man....enjoy it!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Great hits all around guys!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The bombs keep dropping ...... Stellar hits by all
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Marker:

A box of Monte Espada
    Pipe tool

imageimageimageimage
    Glad they all made it safe! I was a little worried when the box containing the bourbon didn't get scanned for 3 days. Enjoy!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Great hits all around guys!!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Trident! Trident! Trident! Awesome hits fellas
    A little boom! "Left At:Front Door @ 11:23 am"

Not all goes boom in the night!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    So I get home this evening with a very nervous boarder agent stand with a package. He said "Its from HIM" tosses it to me and runs.

I look at the name and say " oh crap". I open the package and find this.............

photo IMG_8667_zps047706f4.jpeg

The northman doesn't screw around!

Thanks Barry, Will put the 40 count herf-a-suitcase to good use!
    Guess it made a little 'boom' when it went off. Glad it made it there safely!

Those pudgy's hardly fill that 40 count. Sorry about that.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Both sides keep dropping great bombs! Nice!
    ckrddsmke:
    THe best is yet to come! ICBM remember! That is a 40 count dont forget! ;)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    bearb:
    ckrddsmke:
    2nd stage? Nice.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    onestrangeone:
    bearb:
    ckrddsmke:
    2nd stage? Nice.
    Y'all are nuts.
    bearb:
    ckrddsmke:
    Bring the pain my friend!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Jesus Barry, the 40 count and the pudge's were MORE than enough, why did you go all mapleleaf on me?

The keeper of the north brought the pain today.....

photo IMG_7312_zps5f327708.jpeg

photo IMG_9582_zps79eeb925.jpeg

photo 149a6360-6b37-4d56-9dd4-9aef00e561df_zpsbe386b9a.jpg

photo IMG_0280_zps319ca54a.jpg

Cigars, maple syrup, maple whisky, Canadian whisky, a coffee cup, some Canadian strawberry jam, home made beef jerky, and a signed poster for my man cave! WAAAAAAAAAAAY over the top my friend, I just might have to bow to team gum on this one.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Well, there are only two names left on the "Hit List"....Jliu and Patrickbrick....Looks like Patrick is on my Team....And Jiunn is on the other...Hmmmm, I guess that I have my target....I must confess that I am a little skerd...Jiunn is a Giant....I am still trying to heal from some damage he inflicted on me last year...He has put a hurtin' on me a couple of times...I guess this would be some payback...I must confess, I don't think that I ever sent out a bomb of this magnitude....It is an honor for me to be picked to end "The Ccom Gang War" of 2014. It is only fitting that I destroy my old friend Jiunn....Hunker down Jiunn.... ............. ........................INCOMING..
    greg2648:
    Well, there are only two names left on the "Hit List"....Jliu and Patrickbrick....Looks like Patrick is on my Team....And Jiunn is on the other...Hmmmm, I guess that I have my target....I must confess that I am a little skerd...Jiunn is a Giant....I am still trying to heal from some damage he inflicted on me last year...He has put a hurtin' on me a couple of times...I guess this would be some payback...I must confess, I don't think that I ever sent out a bomb of this magnitude....It is an honor for me to be picked to end "The Ccom Gang War" of 2014. It is only fitting that I destroy my old friend Jiunn....Hunker down Jiunn.... ............. ........................INCOMING..
    Time for the Chinese air raid drill Jiunn...