Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Amazing gift Greg! Well played.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Its amazing seeing the destruction on this thread. Well done!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Very nice hit indeed Greg.....I like your style...those goodies look tasty!!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Way to go Greg poor June!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Awesome destruction big guy.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Awesome hit. That flask is super cool.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    1 package packed 18lbs 10oz., working on the next
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Way to go Greg! Hit in true bear fashion and to a well deserving botl to boot.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    All awesome hits guys.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Darktower007:
    ehehat:
    I'm thinking some heavy shizz should be landing soon. I'm not even the target yet I'm still a little skeerd.
    Still digging the bomb you sent Eric..damn cutter is awesome!
    so glad you like it Jason! I love mine!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    1 package packed 18lbs 10oz., working on the next
    Captains showdown! Can't wait to see this carnage!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    second box 9lbs 5oz,
    decided to tone back a bit.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    second box 9lbs 5oz,
    decided to tone back a bit.
    The crescendo, finally, the end... where the best is always saved for last. Alas we knew this time would come but now we kick back and watch the our leaders duke it out for one last time. Who's left standing?
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    It's about time for that last round of fire. Time to mount up. Ready to see this last round of destruction.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Someone is about to get hurt.
    this thing has 1156 replies!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Certainly no losers in this entire battle! Once again, an awesome group of ppl showing why this place is so excellent!

Now as per the final round..... me thinks we know how this is going to end.

But for the record....better luck next year Joe! ;)
    nah im not worried barry, unless he's using stuff from ipcpr which not everyone has access to which i do not count as a fair hit,
    barry dont make me get the calculator out ! my wife already did it once and wont say who was winning, but not what you think barry.
    as for next yr nah, i have my reasons that i wont do this again, once i send these box's out today it's done.
    i got other things to be more concerned about, this i'm not.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I am glad I was able to participate in this, it was an experience. It is fun to watch the destruction each week.
    well box's are out,
    i want to thank both teams, thank my team for very good hits, even the newer members did some decent hits,thank my team for being very good sportsman about the hits, like i said in the p/m's have fun which i think we did.
    For sure Joe...but no calculators here. The spirit of giving is what this is all about, not the costs of the gives vs receives. That is what separates a cigar smokers from a true BOTL...that being, not keeping score. While there are limits, if each of us does it for the right reasons, then that makes us all winners.

As per your other concerns Joe...i hope they are nothing serious and that cigars can help you to forget about them as well.

As per IPCPR cigs in your bomb....I am not sure...but I guess someone might just have to wait and see...then share pictures....that is if you have hands left ;)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    a round of claps for everyone!
    I'd like to give a big thanks to our two Captains. A game such as this that involves many hours over a few months is a big commitment and Roman and Joe did an admirable job keeping it moving flawlessly. Can't wait to see the final damage later this week! 9405503699300344553940
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    jliu:
    a round of claps for everyone!
    Applause for everyone, however, we will probably pass on the clap! Seriously great job by everyone can't wait to see what the Captains unleash.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    A fine showing by all. This should be an interesting finally.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Definitely been a fun thread to look through and looking forward to seeing the final carnage. If this does happen again sometime hopefully I can be a part of it.
    well i guess the team is hitting the captains now,
    my boy blu hit me with this today normally i am not fan of being bombed, but this was good, he managed to find a cigar that i have been wanting try, and a nice table top lighter.
    o.k. blu +1 for , and i thank you,very appreciative for these,

Well as this years Gang war comes to an end with a quiet thud. I would like to say i am very impressed with the carnage. For me, it is not the dollar amount spent, nor the rarity of the cigar or nuts, or whatever, but the thought, time and energy that went into the gift. It was very evident either by the comments made by the sender or the receiver that considerable thought went into the selections sent. Many people needed to search hard to find certain HTF sticks, while others appear to have merely opened their humi and grabbed the desired sticks.

I think it is important to note as well that many people included unique and special things from either their home turf or something to send a thoughtful chill up the other's spine. Either way, I am very proud to have been a part of something like this.

Needless to say though, i did not find the process easy, but i must say I spent a lot of hours searching the threads for snipets and comments from my target, trying to get things that i thought he would enjoy....and i do hope that i succeeded slightly.

In the end though, I would have happily accepted any of the bombs that were sent. They were all amazing, thoughtful and generous. Remember, these were gifts that were sent willingly by people who willingly entered this war! It was in no means meant as means to insult nor one-up anyone. The dollars spent, no matter large or small, to me are not relevant, because they were gifts given in the spirit of giving. I truly hope that everyone was happy with the gift they sent, and the one they received. At no point in time, imho, should the 2 ever be compared...nor should anyone be jeolous of the one another fine botl received. For if you truly sent it as a gift, then all you can do is hope it was received as so.
    Looking forward to next year

.......that is if war is truly over!
    Well said Barry. Totally agree.