Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    greg2648:
    Well, there are only two names left on the "Hit List"....Jliu and Patrickbrick....Looks like Patrick is on my Team....And Jiunn is on the other...Hmmmm, I guess that I have my target....I must confess that I am a little skerd...Jiunn is a Giant....I am still trying to heal from some damage he inflicted on me last year...He has put a hurtin' on me a couple of times...I guess this would be some payback...I must confess, I don't think that I ever sent out a bomb of this magnitude....It is an honor for me to be picked to end "The Ccom Gang War" of 2014. It is only fitting that I destroy my old friend Jiunn....Hunker down Jiunn.... ............. ........................INCOMING..
    Word.......
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bearb:
    A little boom! "Left At:Front Door @ 11:23 am"

Not all goes boom in the night!
    Wow!!! Nicely done Barry!! Enjoy Brett!!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Amazing hits guys. Way to go!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    greg2648:
    Well, there are only two names left on the "Hit List"....Jliu and Patrickbrick....Looks like Patrick is on my Team....And Jiunn is on the other...Hmmmm, I guess that I have my target....I must confess that I am a little skerd...Jiunn is a Giant....I am still trying to heal from some damage he inflicted on me last year...He has put a hurtin' on me a couple of times...I guess this would be some payback...I must confess, I don't think that I ever sent out a bomb of this magnitude....It is an honor for me to be picked to end "The Ccom Gang War" of 2014. It is only fitting that I destroy my old friend Jiunn....Hunker down Jiunn.... ............. ........................INCOMING..
    Mister bear. Im unsure what hurt you are referring to. I will greatly enjoy whatever you send. I dreamt about you last night.... ?
    greg2648:
    ....Hunker down Jiunn.... ............. ........................INCOMING..
    this coming from Greg would make me lose sleep. Eeek
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    All I can say holy crap DO NOT MESS WITH TEXAS. I just got my ass kicked by Nathan. Thank you you went way over the top. Here is the devastation. photo imagejpg1-31.jpg photo imagejpg2-5.jpg photo imagejpg1-26.jpg photo imagejpg1-27.jpg photo imagejpg2-3.jpg photo imagejpg1-28.jpg photo imagejpg1-29.jpg photo imagejpg1-30.jpg photo imagejpg2-4.jpg
    I am pretty sure it's all there. There are many many amazing smokes here that I can't wait to try, my want to try list is washed out in one foul swoop. Thank you for the unbelievable generosity Nathan.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    WTF. Great hit there. Lots of goodness
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    I knew Nathan would hit hard! You did Texas proud, son!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Team Trident killed it this week, the bear doesn't have enough ammo to make a comeback. All hail team Trident. Crazy hits this week!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    blutattoo:
    Team Trident killed it this week, the bear doesn't have enough ammo to make a comeback. All hail team Trident. Crazy hits this week!
    i take it you never dealt with bear? damn rookies, you have no idea whats coming
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Been out camping for a week and haven't been watching this thread. Great stuff by all!
    Damn Nathan dumped his humidor in and held up a B&M which is fabulous!!!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    My neighbor to the North just killing it this week. Way to go Barry.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Nathan bringing the Texas heat. Great job.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Excellent hit!!! La Palinas make me......well smile to say the least.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I got stickied in the face. Thank you so much fish captain. Good stuff.
    photo A35EB2C9-orig.jpg
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    You Got destroyed Patrick!
    Yes I did, that is for sure, I have a lot of smoking to do. That will not be a problem.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    firetruckguy:
    Jesus Barry, the 40 count and the pudge's were MORE than enough, why did you go all mapleleaf on me?

The keeper of the north brought the pain today.....

photo IMG_7312_zps5f327708.jpeg

photo IMG_9582_zps79eeb925.jpeg

photo 149a6360-6b37-4d56-9dd4-9aef00e561df_zpsbe386b9a.jpg

photo IMG_0280_zps319ca54a.jpg

Cigars, maple syrup, maple whisky, Canadian whisky, a coffee cup, some Canadian strawberry jam, home made beef jerky, and a signed poster for my man cave! WAAAAAAAAAAAY over the top my friend, I just might have to bow to team gum on this one.

All maple leaf! Ha! Just sharing some 'local' Canadian goodness eh! The syrup is my neighbours, the jam is made by other neighbours, and jerky was made by me the other day, the coffee cup will hopefully allow a little chuckle and a gentle reminder of the beating you received, and just how we roll up here. The Courier de bois is just sipper bottle as it is very sweet, but u will find that out quick enough. So glad that you posted pictures of full unbroken bottles, as we were afraid that the postmen might play soccer with the box! But i do bet u had fun getting the tape off each little present...Roman is a beast with the tape roller thingy.

As per the cigars, I tried my best to fill the 40 count with quality (sorry but i had to include a ghurka...just cause!) but your specific tastes are elusive and i tried my best. However, there are a few there that are certainly HTF. Those NHC have quite a story, but needless to say if u like old brown tats, then I hope they suit your tastes. Here is their story
    "We are proud to feature this project for fans of NHC and Tatuaje. Produced by Pete Johnson and rolled at the My Father Cigars factory in Esteli, Nicaragua, The NHC Seleccion Limitada is based on an original Tatuaje blend and available in both Natural and Reserva (Broadleaf) wrappers.
    The project came about as there were many boxes lingering at the factory, which were originally made for the tubos series in 2009. As luck has it, exactly 20 cigars at 6 3/4 x 42 fit in each side of the box with the tubos inserts removed. A short phone call and a few samples later and we were on board for this project. (OK - we were on board even before the samples even arrived, but after smoking them ... the excitement hit the roof)
    Deciding on two wrappers, the boxes contain 40 cigars, 20 Natural and 20 Reservas. The Reservas are made with a Broadleaf wrapper and the Natural with Habano. Both are the same blend, based on the original Tatuaje blend. About 500 boxes will be produced."
    Pete and Dan have named that size the 'man-cero!' Gotta love it, create a size to fit a box, so it doesnt go to waste.
    Sorry i had no room left in the box to include a note with the above details.....but hopefully this is fine!
    Doing my part for Team Trident..... FTW ;)
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    danielzreyes:
    I got stickied in the face. Thank you so much fish captain. Good stuff.
    photo A35EB2C9-orig.jpg
    +1 Thanks Jose go team Fish!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Very nice second stage Barry and awesome hit by Nathan. Gotta give credit when it is due.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    So we have 1 hit left this week before the main event captain showdown next week? Luckily I am on the east coast for this.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    rsherman24:
    So we have 1 hit left this week before the main event captain showdown next week? Luckily I am on the east coast for this.
    I have a feeling we will still feel it on the east coast
    Is next week Grand Finale?
    I'm thinking some heavy shizz should be landing soon. I'm not even the target yet I'm still a little skeerd.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Greg. What a great guy. man... Where do I start? I'll just run through the amazingness you sent me.

first, the cigars. In true bear fashion, you go for the kill off the first blow. I had a warm smile on my face when I saw the cigars b/c it brought back old memories of witnessing how you hit.

second, the candy and snacks. thank you so much for taking the time to go to your local spot to get the nuts. these days, the roids have shrunken my balls. I hope these will help. Please God let it help.

third, the swag. whiskey items (I love whiskey and have been wanting to get a flask and whiskey glasses), bear claw ash tray, fuente hat, harley t-shirt from your local shop that made route 66 famous. Jerky for me to... jerk off to. personal touch for all these equals fantastic!

fourth, the beer and money clip. I've only had one New Glarus. it was during the very first chicago herf. Good ol Mike brought some of the moo beer to our hotel. It was awesome. Looking forward to trying these! The money clip says Grand Bear for good reason. I will put that in my back pocket. I will however not fart b/c I dare not fart on Grand Bear.

THANK YOU! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    ehehat:
    I'm thinking some heavy shizz should be landing soon. I'm not even the target yet I'm still a little skeerd.
    Still digging the bomb you sent Eric..damn cutter is awesome!
    jliu:
    Greg. What a great guy. man... Where do I start? I'll just run through the amazingness you sent me.

first, the cigars. In true bear fashion, you go for the kill off the first blow. I had a warm smile on my face when I saw the cigars b/c it brought back old memories of witnessing how you hit.

second, the candy and snacks. thank you so much for taking the time to go to your local spot to get the nuts. these days, the roids have shrunken my balls. I hope these will help. Please God let it help.

third, the swag. whiskey items (I love whiskey and have been wanting to get a flask and whiskey glasses), bear claw ash tray, fuente hat, harley t-shirt from your local shop that made route 66 famous. Jerky for me to... jerk off to. personal touch for all these equals fantastic!

fourth, the beer and money clip. I've only had one New Glarus. it was during the very first chicago herf. Good ol Mike brought some of the moo beer to our hotel. It was awesome. Looking forward to trying these! The money clip says Grand Bear for good reason. I will put that in my back pocket. I will howevery not fart b/c I dare not fart on Grand Bear.

THANK YOU! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    You ain't gonna walk right for a month Jiunn!!! Excellant hit Greg!
    Very well done Greg! Good to see you drop the ammo on June...is he on "my" team..Ohhh enjoy Mr. Snoobie