Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pass 2010

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    firetruckguy:
    I think I read somewhere there is a minimum post amount to get into the games and such.....is this correct?
    The norm around here is 25 posts. You must also be on the good traders list.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Thanks ej....I have a ways to go then.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    25 posts is easy, the good traders is a little more difficult.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    firetruckguy:
    Thanks ej....I have a ways to go then.
    Firetruck looks like you have the 25 posts....whatcha got to trade? PM sent
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Goldy

Sent ya a PM brotha
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Hays:
    Goldy

Sent ya a PM brotha
    I've sent a PM as well
    ejenne87:
    firetruckguy:
    I think I read somewhere there is a minimum post amount to get into the games and such.....is this correct?
    I'm just waiting on the package from Firetruckguy to get here (prob. next day or 2). Got confirmation it was sent out yesterday. As long as everything is in good shape he will be on the good traders list. Just FYI in case he still wanted in on this.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    I just need two more addresses from fireruckguy and Jsnake.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Goldy:
    I just need two more addresses from fireruckguy and Jsnake.
    PM sent
    I have updated the order on the first post to reflect geography and preference but let me know if you want to be moved.

I have to say I am pretty excited for this to get started.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Goldy:
    I have updated the order on the first post to reflect geography and preference but let me know if you want to be moved.

I have to say I am pretty excited for this to get started.
    Ok groovy.. Bass and I should be able to get together in person to pass it from him to me, so as to avoid the shipping there... Nifty cool
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    firetruckguy:
    I'm just waiting on the package from Firetruckguy to get here (prob. next day or 2). Got confirmation it was sent out yesterday. As long as everything is in good shape he will be on the good traders list. Just FYI in case he still wanted in on this.
    Firetruckguy is offically on the good traders list. Got my half of the package yesterday & everything was in great shape. He came through with the agreed upon 17 sticks & even threw in 1 extra. This game sounds fun hope you enjoy it Brett & welcome to the Trades, Passes, & Bombs.
    Well I had to get a bigger box because I kept thinking of sticks that I should include...

Between the three countries I was thinking that the DR would be the easiest followed by Nic and Honduras would be the most difficult. I was TOTALLY wrong and Honduras was the easiest and the DR was the hardest. I'm curious to see if others have the same difficulty.

Anyway, this thing should go out tomorrow and I'll PM the tracking number and let everyone know how much shipping is. I'm sure it will be under 5 bucks.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Goldy:
    Well I had to get a bigger box because I kept thinking of sticks that I should include...

Between the three countries I was thinking that the DR would be the easiest followed by Nic and Honduras would be the most difficult. I was TOTALLY wrong and Honduras was the easiest and the DR was the hardest. I'm curious to see if others have the same difficulty.

Anyway, this thing should go out tomorrow and I'll PM the tracking number and let everyone know how much shipping is. I'm sure it will be under 5 bucks.
    Sweet! Can't wait.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So Goldy ....... are we to assume that the list on the very first post is the order that the box is going out in ....... iam just curious .... Thanks ..................... oops nevermind ........ just noticed the the note a few posts back ........ so iam the guinea pig ....... sweet
    So has this been shipped yet? Just wondering...haven't seen any updates.
    The package has been sent. Sorry, work swamped me for the past 2 days so it just went out today. Shipping was supprisingly expensive at 7 bucks but I asked the post woman if there was any way to lower the price and she said that just the distance will jack up the price. Feel free to try a different box if you think that will drop the price.
    $7? WTF man, you said $5! That's it, this is such BS. I'm out. Jk ($7 isn't a big deal)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Goldy:
    The package has been sent. Sorry, work swamped me for the past 2 days so it just went out today. Shipping was supprisingly expensive at 7 bucks but I asked the post woman if there was any way to lower the price and she said that just the distance will jack up the price. Feel free to try a different box if you think that will drop the price.
    $7 isn't bad....
    Ok i got the package this morning and have repackaged and printed a shipping label and will drop it off at the post office on my way to work ..... shipping was under 6 bucks w/ delivery conf at USPS.com ..... being shipped priority mail ...... its on the way to fourtotheflush ...... P.S. great idea Goldy
    Thanks for doing that King.

One of the bonuses to starting the pass is that now I have extra room in my humis, however, that is filling up fast so I dont know what I will do when I get the box back.
    Goldy:
    Thanks for doing that King.

One of the bonuses to starting the pass is that now I have extra room in my humis, however, that is filling up fast so I dont know what I will do when I get the box back.
    Well, at least you bought yourself a little bit of time!!
    I got a message that this was on its way to me. Hoping to get it in and then out again next week.
    I got this this morning and the box it totally smashed. I will inspect everything and let everyone know how it turns out.
    Everything appears to be fine in the box.
    ugh, i was really hoping we could do without that happening.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Everything appears to be fine in the box.
    Phew...... Close one.
    Ya know the box was a lil beat up when it got to me ..... but since there is a little room in the the sticks werent damaged ...... somethimes having just a little extra wiggle room really goes a long way
    That would have been terrible if those sticks were broken, I'm glad they're ok. Hope it makes it me in good shape.