Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pass 2010

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Im hoping to get this turned around today and have it out in the mail tomorrow.
    sHIPPED OUT! 03091830000237609463
    oH YEAH, AND i PUT IT IN A NEW BOX
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Fourtotheflush:
    Thanks for that.....
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Fourtotheflush:
    Cool, thanks for doing that.
    Last track shows that its in your town. You should have it today or tomorrow.
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    Is it too late or can I get in on this game? =)
    Choba:
    Is it too late or can I get in on this game? =)
    I believe the rules are that you have to have a min of 25 posts and be on the "Good Traders" list.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Last track shows that its in your town. You should have it today or tomorrow.
    Actually, I will probably get it today. I will check when I get home and let everyone know.
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    alright i can wait
    Got the package today, and I'm sorry to say it looks like someone sat it on the ground and stomped it to death! jk, everything is in great shape! I will make my selections and it will soon be on it's way.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Krieg:
    Got the package today, and I'm sorry to say it looks like someone sat it on the ground and stomped it to death! jk, everything is in great shape! I will make my selections and it will soon be on it's way.

and my stomach just hit the floor.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Goldy:
    Krieg:

HAHAHA......Pretty soon we will be sending the sticks in a fire proof safe!
    firetruckguy:
    Goldy:
    Krieg:

HAHAHA......Pretty soon we will be sending the sticks in a fire proof safe!
    LoL, sorry guys, I know that was wrong but I just couldn't resist! lol
    Made my picks, I'll send the box over to JZ soon.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Now that you mention it Evan... Does anyone remember a package similar to this one that made a long trip and then got "Lost" .. about a year or so ago.
    You mean the one where the guy had his secretary mail some packages and she stole them all for the valuables? Some people.
    ...Thats the one. Did that ever get resolved ? I knew you would remember Joe. It seems there was a stretch of missing packages or unsent F&G s, and they always involved Joe getting screwed ( in a bad way).
    I seem to recall the guy working something out with Maddy to compensate the loss, but he'd have to chime in for sure about that. As unfortunate as it was, the guy was standup about the whole thing, and he made good on the FnG pack of mine that got stolen with everything else.
    I know I'm coming in way late on this but wanted to chime in. He did make it up to everyone else that get screwed when his packages were stolen and he kept promising to make it up to me but I never received anything and eventually he just disappeared so yea ... But thats just the cost of doing business. Its going to happen occasionally but fortunately that is the only deal on here I ever remember hearing went south.
    Well that sucks. How many sticks did you lose out on?
    My understanding was it was in the 50 - 100 stick range. There was a bag from the pass, a bag for me(which is customary and I hope you get one for being the pass intiator) and we had a bag for the troops in there.
    Holy crap that a lot.

why dont you shoot me your address.
    Most of those should have been for the troops.

I will not send you my address lol! I'm trying to shrink the size of my collection not expand it. How about you send me your address :)
    Dam you! I am trying to do the same thing.

Alright, well if you don't want to cooperate you will find out that your punsihment will be much more seviere. I have other ways of making you talk...
    The little picture next to my name isn't some random cool picture I found on the internet. That pic was taken by laker from his back porch in Canada when my bomb landed on the Squirrel house.
    Obviously I just need to destroy you before you can push the red button. How hard can that be?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    My understanding was it was in the 50 - 100 stick range. There was a bag from the pass, a bag for me(which is customary and I hope you get one for being the pass intiator) and we had a bag for the troops in there.
    Coming in really late here guy's, but Maddy if I remember that situation correctly, it was NOT a troop pass. It was a PIF situation. I was the persons mooch and you were mine. There was someone else involved as well. I know that the person made up for my end thru PayPal. I don't know about you and the other fellow, but I think you were the only one who got screwed in that one.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    The little picture next to my name isn't some random cool picture I found on the internet. That pic was taken by laker from his back porch in Canada when my bomb landed on the Squirrel house.
    Damn right, that SOB singed my eyebrows, while I was sitting in my easy chair.
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    Coming in really late here guy's, but Maddy if I remember that situation correctly, it was NOT a troop pass. It was a PIF situation. I was the persons mooch and you were mine. There was someone else involved as well. I know that the person made up for my end thru PayPal. I don't know about you and the other fellow, but I think you were the only one who got screwed in that one.
    There were actually 3 packages that were "stolen". One was your PIF, another was some transaction with Joe and finally he was also the last person before it returned to me in my pass. The pass was supposed to contain a bag for the troops.
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    Damn right, that SOB singed my eyebrows, while I was sitting in my easy chair.
    Were the cats ok? I never asked.
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    Now that you mention it Evan... Does anyone remember a package similar to this one that made a long trip and then got "Lost" .. about a year or so ago.
    You mean the one where the guy had his secretary mail some packages and she stole them all for the valuables? Some people.
    ...Thats the one. Did that ever get resolved ? I knew you would remember Joe. It seems there was a stretch of missing packages or unsent F&G s, and they always involved Joe getting screwed ( in a bad way).
    I seem to recall the guy working something out with Maddy to compensate the loss, but he'd have to chime in for sure about that. As unfortunate as it was, the guy was standup about the whole thing, and he made good on the FnG pack of mine that got stolen with everything else.
    I know I'm coming in way late on this but wanted to chime in. He did make it up to everyone else that get screwed when his packages were stolen and he kept promising to make it up to me but I never received anything and eventually he just disappeared so yea ... But thats just the cost of doing business. Its going to happen occasionally but fortunately that is the only deal on here I ever remember hearing went south.
    So who was it???
    Fourtotheflush:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    So who was it???
    DiasFlak
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Got the box from Krieg, made my picks and will mail them out first thing Monday morning.