Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pass 2010

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Sweet, can't wait to get it. I'll post up as soon as I recieve it.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    I could not make it to the post office yesterday because of a last minute training class at work, but I did manage to get it out first thing this morning. Here is the tracking number: 03091830000237609463
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    JZ:
    I could not make it to the post office yesterday because of a last minute training class at work, but I did manage to get it out first thing this morning. Here is the tracking number: 03091830000237609463
    Jesus Christ, about damn time...who runs this *** anyways?? lol, jk
    JZ:
    Pretty sure this is a mix-up, but it says that package was delivered on January 25th to White, Georgia.....
    They used the same tracking number from the last mailing. Hopefully it will upload the correct info
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    alienmisprint:
    JZ:
    Pretty sure this is a mix-up, but it says that package was delivered on January 25th to White, Georgia.....
    That the # that I used to send it along.
    Got the pass in today, already made my takes/puts. I should be able to get it back in the mail to Firetruck tomorrow.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Whoooooo hoooooo! Sitting by the mail box!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Damn this thing seems to be moving quick!
    Fourtotheflush:
    alienmisprint:
    JZ:
    The Postal lady said we were able to continue using that number. Guess she was wrong! Glad it arrived safely!!!
    JZ:
    Fourtotheflush:
    alienmisprint:
    JZ:
    The Postal lady said we were able to continue using that number. Guess she was wrong! Glad it arrived safely!!!
    what do you expect from a Government employee ;) lol
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    This is moving a lot faster than I thought it would.

I thought Krieg changed his mind and asked for the box to be shipped back to him.
    Goldy:

I thought Krieg changed his mind and asked for the box to be shipped back to him.
    ????
    Krieg:
    Goldy:

????

Didn't the tracking number show it heading to your place? Maybe I misread it.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    JZ:
    Fourtotheflush:
    alienmisprint:
    JZ:

I asked too and the guy said no.

Goldy:
    Krieg:
    Goldy:

????

Didn't the tracking number show it heading to your place? Maybe I misread it.
    Oh yeah...sorry, I'm a little slow sometimes.
    Sorry, yesterday got crazy busy and then today the post office closed early (forgot it was Saturday). I will get it back first thing Monday morning.
    I will be in Wyoming on a job most of next week. I will do my picks and get it out ASAP when i get back Friday.
    Sorry for the delay, it went in the mail this morning, USPS tracking number is: 0309 1140 0000 0910 7818 .
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    alienmisprint:
    Sorry for the delay, it went in the mail this morning, USPS tracking number is: 0309 1140 0000 0910 7818 .
    F*cking slacker.
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    F*cking slacker.
    I know, huh? Damn aliens....
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    alienmisprint:
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    F*cking slacker.
    lol, you're not bad for a little green f*cker ...
    Pass made it without a problem, made my picks and put the others in. Its packaged and ready to ship in the morning. I will post a tracking con #.
    USPS #03091140000063731264 sent at 9:11am the 13th. On its way Bass. Goldy, great game man. I found out one thing......I have damn near no Dominicans. The only one I had is in the box! I dont know if its just by chance or maybe its just not in my taste profile. Anyway it was fun going through all my sticks and figuring out where they are from. Have a great day all.
    firetruckguy:
    USPS #0309114000063731264 sent at 9:11am the 13th. On its way Bass. Goldy, great game man. I found out one thing......I have damn near no Dominicans. The only one I had is in the box! I dont know if its just by chance or maybe its just not in my taste profile. Anyway it was fun going through all my sticks and figuring out where they are from. Have a great day all.
    You know I had almost the same experience, like every cigar I grabbed seemed to be either Honduran or Nicaraugan.

madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    F*cking slacker.
    lol, you're not bad for a little green f*cker ...
    I try, I try.
    firetruckguy:
    USPS #0309114000063731264 sent at 9:11am the 13th. On its way Bass. Goldy, great game man. I found out one thing......I have damn near no Dominicans. The only one I had is in the box! I dont know if its just by chance or maybe its just not in my taste profile. Anyway it was fun going through all my sticks and figuring out where they are from. Have a great day all.

Thanks. The Dominicans were my trouble country as well and that really supprised me because I thought most of my sticks were DR. I am excited to see what you guys found for DR sticks.
    I honestly thought alot of the Toranos I had were DR, I thought some punches that were DR or something, but I really had almost no Dominican cigars. It was pretty wierd, almost everything I have is either Honduran or Nicaraguan. The pass is pretty cool in that it opened my eyes to that, I never really paid attention to what country I seemed to prefer.
    Ya, I always thought that I prefered DR sticks and really didn't like Honduran cigars but now I see that many of my fav cigars are actually from Honduras.
    Do you find that DR sticks cost more? Maybe thats why I dont have any in my humi.
    I don't think so really, I just don't really smoke many brands made in the Dominican. Its not a cost issue, like I said before, I never really even paid attention to what country sticks were from, I didn't know what I was buying in that sense. So I don't see how price of the sticks could have led me away from the DR.