Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pass 2010

12346»

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    My post office today told me they didn't want to know what was in the boxes because you can't ship tobacco. I think they are seriously misinformed.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Thats wild, I just had some Cadmium shipped to me with no issues.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Wish I would have gotten in on this when it started.... I'll hit the next one
    The package has been delayed. Due to circumstances beyond Evan's control and mine the package was returned to me today. I just called Evan and I will check the sticks and send them to him in a day or two when he gets back to me with an address. Being in the military and all I understand how difficult it can be sometimes with the mail. Sorry for the hold up Goldy.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    jsnake:
    The package has been delayed. Due to circumstances beyond Evan's control and mine the package was returned to me today. I just called Evan and I will check the sticks and send them to him in a day or two when he gets back to me with an address. Being in the military and all I understand how difficult it can be sometimes with the mail. Sorry for the hold up Goldy.
    Did you start a new Pass?
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jsnake:
    Did you start a new Pass?
    Nope. This is the first one. Evan gets it next and then Goldy. When Goldy gets it it will be done. It will be done soon.
    No worries, I totally understand how that goes.
    Still waiting on an address from Evan.
    Package is back in play tomorrow!!
    DC# 0309 3220 0001 3360 2806
    jsnake:
    So what does this mean? your Starting a New List? or you finally got evans mailing address
    It is on the way to Evan and then to Goldy. Once Goldy has it it is done.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jsnake:
    So what does this mean? your Starting a New List? or you finally got evans mailing address
    Wow Oz you are all over this thread asking when the new pass is gonna start. I'm excited for it to start as well. With that lets start a new thread and a different pass so we don't confuse these guys on this thread.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jsnake:
    Wow Oz you are all over this thread asking when the new pass is gonna start. I'm excited for it to start as well. With that lets start a new thread and a different pass so we don't confuse these guys on this thread.
    hehe well ive just ben confused about this thread not really knowing whats up with it or if there is one or two boxes or how its started etc. Whatever is on the agenda ill do my best to try and play! LOL Just having fun with all you Megarmaniacs!
    Tracking says it was delivered 2 days ago so hopefully it made it to Evan ok this time. I didn't get it back so it should be there.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got the package yesterday morning! There was even a little something in there just for me (Thanks Jake!) I will do my best to get this thing out today, if not, tomorrow for sure.

Actualy, come to think of it, I don't have Goldy's address... If Goldy or anyone really could get that to me that would be great!

Thanks a lot for the chance to get in on this guys. I'll get some tracking info up as soon as I get it sent out.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    ejenne87:
    I got the package yesterday morning! There was even a little something in there just for me (Thanks Jake!) I will do my best to get this thing out today, if not, tomorrow for sure.

Actualy, come to think of it, I don't have Goldy's address... If Goldy or anyone really could get that to me that would be great!

Thanks a lot for the chance to get in on this guys. I'll get some tracking info up as soon as I get it sent out.
    Goldy's address should be on the sheet that came with the package......
    ejenne87:

Pm sent
    lilwing88:
    ejenne87:

Goldy's address should be on the sheet that came with the package......
    I realized that as soon as I posted that last message... my bad!
    Sweet. Glad you got it ok Evan! Enjoy the extras.
    jsnake:
    Sweet. Glad you got it ok Evan! Enjoy the extras.
    I was actualy about three days away from getthing that exact sampler so thank you VERY much!
    No problem. Thanks for all the nice things you did for me this last year!
    So has this come full circle and ended? What did you end up with?
    I think its in my local post office because it was too big to fit in my mail box.... I'm picking that up first thing tomorrow morning and will report.
    I got the pass back safe and sound. That looks like a well traveled box!

One thing that absoluitly sucked about starting this pass was that I opened up space for 30 sticks a couple months ago and that space is now filled.... Time to go to the tupperware store.

Evan decided to conceal a very nice bunker buster in that box which caught me by supprise. You may have started something.

I have some questions though, how is it that the Helix was picked but the Cohiba made the rounds and returned to me? Not that I am complaining :)

Thanks for everyone who made this work without a hitch!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Thanks Goldy ........ This was awesome ........... you know ...... if my memory serves me correct i think i took the helix ....... was it a helix maduro ...... if it was then i took it ...... some people raved that it was a really good smoke so i wanted to give it a whirl...........
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    It was probably me since I was near top of the list, never heard of Helix and wanted to give them a try. Had plenty of Cohibas so I didn't want to take it just in case someone else hasn't tried one.
    I am one of those Helix believers so I like to toss one is a package every now and then. I thought if anything got returned to me it would be that helix though.