• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    doromath:
    mustluvcigars:
    Garen B:
    Jetmech_63:
    doromath:
    Garen B:
    DeepThroat:
    OSWVB S MRBN OWT TR IZOA VOYK UIN REW ZIR FYLLQ IKPOBAG QKB OEHIDO H EKLL OUTXIZ QKYU IN SO QYOKDV SY BMFXON ASU KO KNWWQKSL T MB QKSO SO IKO SWQWENWW XOUT YINE H UATU ODQ KKP HWYE QKYU IN EYXAE LDRO CW ZOUSKDV IKT UKPD S K IRFN IPE KAOBAG BNOA ZWLL RZW XINON SO ER ZYW YY OZOVK IZ YSINY QMRE RW QIKU BYOAU Q UKPB SQ OQZEHDV ASU TEHIDL NREY COUSW AYQA SKIZ RE QYOKDV SY QEKHZ IDS
    This is getting hard quickly. Anyone else giving this a shot?

I'm starting to poke at it a little bit but not diving into it headlong.

PM me what you've tried so far and I'll keep looking on my end.

Ive been working on it, coming up short but its not a "basic" crypto
    Any progress guys? I'm coming up with nothing.
    HAS EVERYONE GIVEN UP/ RUN OUT OF IDEAS ON THIS? SURE WOULD LIKE TO GET A CLUE OR A HINT AT CRACKING THIS.

I've run it through some web translators and done a few things by hand on it and am coming up short. It has to use a multi-alphabet key because the single letter word is changing around so much. However, there aren't any letters that appear three times in a row (dead giveaway for a multi alphabet key) and there are alot of repeating digraphs (two letters together) and some repeating trigraphs as well...but that's not leading me anywhere.

I was working through finding the length of the keyword but don't have alot of time to dedicate to it.

Ok, I haven't really paid much attention to this thread since I got sniped, but Jesus, people are trying to crack code now? For serious? This has gotten out of hand like crazy, lmao.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Duder2:

I got sniped!
    Ccom order must have come in....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Ok sorry to be a dumb newb and hope I don't ruin anything but what exactly is this? I read some but 23 pages is alot...lol
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    ENFIDL:
    Ok sorry to be a dumb newb and hope I don't ruin anything but what exactly is this? I read some but 23 pages is alot...lol
    "somebody" is trying to reach our commander in chief, Tim "The Beard" ....he is trying to send him a "bomb" (failing miserably) by sniping BOTL until somebody gives up "The Beards" address....Tim "The Beard" works at ccom and can be seen in the bottom left corner of just about any page as well as the video section with Alex...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    funny thing is, I have the Beards address and it remains hidden until the Sniper reveals himself. Got it from the Head Merchant Man himself, Mr. Svenson
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    The blood of the righteous has been shed.

Im walking into my cave today after a recon mission... when suddenly I am thrown flat on my face. Pain! Pain such as I have never imagined. A second after I feel the impact, I hear it and realize what has happened - I have been shot!

Time seems to slow down. I realize I have been lucky - the bullet has gone completely thru. And while the pain is awful, I will live to continue my mission. Three inches lower and to the left and I would have been dead before I felt it or heard it or hit the ground.
    Another second passes as I begin to push myself up. I hear a "tink-ta-tink-tinK" a few feet behind me. I turn my head to see... an incendiary grenade! I dive into the cave....

but not quickly enough. The pain in the next second eclipses even the agony of the gunshot wound. It collapses the cave behind me, which is the only thing which has saved me - my killer cannot pursue me to finish the job.

I hurt & bleed & I am on the run, but continue on with my mission as best I can for as long as I am able. Will the true believer who has provided me with what he claims is The Beard's address allow me to finally complete my mission, or will those who hunt me finish their vengeance before I am able? Time will tell, but either way... I fear the time is short.

Better watch out - 'cos Im the assassin!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Duder2:

I got sniped!

OH NO HES BACK ON and he Has hit DUDER!.....
    The Sniper:

Im walking into my cave today after a recon mission... when suddenly I am thrown flat on my face. Pain! Pain such as I have never imagined. A second after I feel the impact, I hear it and realize what has happened - I have been shot!

Time seems to slow down. I realize I have been lucky - the bullet has gone completely thru. And while the pain is awful, I will live to continue my mission. Three inches lower and to the left and I would have been dead before I felt it or heard it or hit the ground.
    Another second passes as I begin to push myself up. I hear a "tink-ta-tink-tinK" a few feet behind me. I turn my head to see... an incendiary grenade! I dive into the cave....

but not quickly enough. The pain in the next second eclipses even the agony of the gunshot wound. It collapses the cave behind me, which is the only thing which has saved me - my killer cannot pursue me to finish the job.

I hurt & bleed & I am on the run, but continue on with my mission as best I can for as long as I am able. Will the true believer who has provided me with what he claims is The Beard's address allow me to finally complete my mission, or will those who hunt me finish their vengeance before I am able? Time will tell, but either way... I fear the time is short.

OMG hes HIT hes HIT! This is out of CONTROL!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Thats what you get for targeting BOTL's Sniper ..................... How does it feel ...... The lord says Do unto those as they do us ..... or something like that ........ just remember Sniper ....... YOU ARE NOT SAFE .........
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    The Sniper:

HEHEHEHE
    hmmm, who could've sent you an AVO. I betcha I know. NO, it wasn't me, but I know who it was. Oh, this is so good, like a soap opera, but for straight dudes that smoke cigars.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Careful what guesses you make...did I just here a twig crack?
  • CounterTerrorismCounterTerrorism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    The Sniper:

Don't think for a moment that you aren't being watched at all times....we have an agenda of our own and will let you play it out...

Gl

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:
    ENFIDL:
    "somebody" is trying to reach our commander in chief, Tim "The Beard" ....he is trying to send him a "bomb" (failing miserably) by sniping BOTL until somebody gives up "The Beards" address....Tim "The Beard" works at ccom and can be seen in the bottom left corner of just about any page as well as the video section with Alex...
    Thanks!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Sniper guy, even I was able to get "the beards" address within a few days! Muuu huuu hahahahha. But I'll keep that info to myself as the others have!!!
    so, how many of us have the address of the Beard?
    1. me
    2. zeebra
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    zeebra:
    Sniper guy, even I was able to get "the beards" address within a few days! Muuu huuu hahahahha. But I'll keep that info to myself as the others have!!!
    Everyone has a price! lol
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Photobucket
    IVE BEEN SNIPED!
    Jetmech_63:
    Photobucket
    IVE BEEN SNIPED!

Holy COW ! He is still at it!
    Nice Hat ! LOL
    you have a PM JeyMech!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    LOL you'd figure that the sniper would run out of the those glasses at some point in time ...... And I dont think he has heeded his warnings .....
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Okay, so we just need to find somebody who has ordered these in bulk. We'll get our Cigar.com CIA Operatives on it.
    And I'm going to crack this code. I'm calling a meeting with a few professors of linguistics at my school tomorrow.
    Having trouble with this. It isn't a simple cipher nor a translation. I do notice that ASU is repeated twice, as the 24/72 words. Additionally, I am not convinced these are all equatable to words; S and K as individual characters on the fourth line one right after the other don't make sense. I postulate that certain letters are jibberish.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    dennisking:
    so, how many of us have the address of the Beard?
    1. me
    2. zeebra
    if you send it to me ill have it.

... just sayin...
    is that a request?
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I got sniped! Film at 11. (if I can figure out how to post it)

• Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    This has been an interesting read...I'm wondering if the Sniper can run away from the NCIC BOLO out on him....only time will tell
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    kingjk729:
    LOL you'd figure that the sniper would run out of the those glasses at some point in time ...... And I dont think he has heeded his warnings .....
    I think the guy hit up a clearance sale at the local dollar store.