Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    I GOT SNIPED !

Photobucket

Its a 5 Vegas Miami
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    nice bike! shades don't quite match it though.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I see him riding and wearing those all the time! (kidding) nice to see Dollar Tree hasn't run out of sunglasses yet...
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Hayblet:
    I see him riding and wearing those all the time! (kidding) nice to see Dollar Tree hasn't run out of sunglasses yet...
    LOL I was at Costco today with some friends, and one of them (a girl) picked up identical glasses and put em on...just cracked me up.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    how has the sniper not gotten caught yet?! still havent been sniped yet! woooooooo
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    yeah my gf wore those glasses today....lol
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I thought I could just lay low and all this would blow right over me. Oh was I wrong...

I walked out to the mailbox on Saturday. As I put my key into the box, I felt a strange sensation of someone watching me. I casually glanced around and saw nothing amiss. Shrugging, I turned the key and opened up my mailbox. It was such a peaceful Saturday, the sun was out and the birds were chirping...wait. There were no birds chirping and I could not hear the neighborhood dogs. It was a bit too quiet. A block of ice suddenly formed in my stomach as I heard a slight rustling behind me. I quickly turned around but all I saw was a flash as my head exploded in a pink cloud. I have been sniped.

From Drop Box
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    is that a Christmas tree? AWESOME
    dennisking:
    is that a Christmas tree? AWESOME
    Hell yes. Very fitting too because it felt like Christmas morning.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    OH MAN! I guess the Beard hasnt been Hit yet~ The Sniper is On the Loose! He is out of control!
    The Cank:
    I GOT SNIPED !

Photobucket

Its a 5 Vegas Miami

Pretty Shade of Pink there Cank! ROTFLMAO ! I guess the Sniper hasnt run out of his Games!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Hayblet:
    <br. I had to ride with them on all day because I was seeing stars after my encounter with the sniper
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Wow, still sniping eh? Too bad - nobody is giving up the beard!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I thought sniping was going to end with April? What gives. Reveal yourself already. From the last stick, I have an idea due to the label on that nub!
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    sightunseen:
    I thought I could just lay low and all this would blow right over me. Oh was I wrong...

I walked out to the mailbox on Saturday. As I put my key into the box, I felt a strange sensation of someone watching me. I casually glanced around and saw nothing amiss. Shrugging, I turned the key and opened up my mailbox. It was such a peaceful Saturday, the sun was out and the birds were chirping...wait. There were no birds chirping and I could not hear the neighborhood dogs. It was a bit too quiet. A block of ice suddenly formed in my stomach as I heard a slight rustling behind me. I quickly turned around but all I saw was a flash as my head exploded in a pink cloud. I have been sniped.

From Drop Box
    You look pretty good for a guy with a blown up head. Must have been one hell of a band aid you put on that wound.

Nub Cammies are tasty. Mmmmm....
    Fourtotheflush:
    I thought sniping was going to end with April? What gives. Reveal yourself already. From the last stick, I have an idea due to the label on that nub!

Can you read the Label? i get sticks alll the time with Date labels ... Iabel mine as well....... Interesting
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Fourtotheflush:

Can you read the Label? i get sticks alll the time with Date labels ... Iabel mine as well....... Interesting
    I can, writing looks familiar to some that I have received. Maybe not! but Im thinking that I have received a games package or traded with this person in the past.
    Garen B:
    sightunseen:

From Drop Box
    You look pretty good for a guy with a blown up head. Must have been one hell of a band aid you put on that wound.

That Nub label served as a suprisingly adequate bandage. Glad to hear good things about the Cammie. I've only had the Habano and have been wanting to try the Cammie.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I just discovered Nub recently and love them. The variety of ammunition the sniper is using is good.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    sightunseen:
    Garen B:
    sightunseen:

From Drop Box

That Nub label served as a suprisingly adequate bandage. Glad to hear good things about the Cammie. I've only had the Habano and have been wanting to try the Cammie.
    Wait do you have a christmas tree in the background?
    Thewelder:
    sightunseen:
    Garen B:
    sightunseen:

From Drop Box

Wait do you have a christmas tree in the background?
    The Sniper possesses the ability to time travel, haha.

That's a mini Christmas tree I picked up last Christmas for my girlfriend. Needless to say, she has not gotten around to packing them up. It works though because getting sniped felt like Christmas morning.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Fourtotheflush:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Fourtotheflush:

I can, writing looks familiar to some that I have received. Maybe not! but Im thinking that I have received a games package or traded with this person in the past.
    Funny thing was that from the label I thought it was one of my sticks!!! But I'm def. not the sniper.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I've been Sniped!

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I pictured you more Squirrelish not Lassy-like
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Yeah I'm camera shy....
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    This guy is still going at it huh? Its a BOTL here.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I GOT SNIPED !!!!!

It is definately someone who I have traded with before. He knew my addy AND he sent me out a package of "Collectible Bands". Oh well, he bought me off, so THANKS Sniper !!
    dang this guys good! oh well, still hasnt gotten me yet! MWUAHAHAHAHA
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I think I know who it is.
    betasynn:
    I think I know who it is.
    PM me your thoughts