Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Poor gator... I wonder how close the "beard" is on getting sniped...?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Priceless pics of everybody !!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    the rumor is The Sniper recieved the beards address from a few of the guys on here...... he sent 2 bombs to two seperate addresses both returned. , His Mission will continue............. ALso Someone in our Midst is leaking Info to the Sniper , i was approached in a PM from the sniper to join forces like others have, that is when i was made aware of this missed bombing raids on the Beard. WEIRD ***................
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    ALL HAIL THE BEARD!!!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    How many must be sacrificed? BOTL after BOTL after BOTL needlessly wasted, and for what I ask you? Only for want of a single individual selfless enough to provide me with that which I seek. Yet no one comes forward.

Counterterrorism has failed you. Codes and riddles have failed you. Wild goose chases, while amusing for a time, have failed you. The Beard himself could come forward and end this slaughter, yet he sits silent after telling you "I cant get involved, but tell everybody thanks!" when asked for salvation.

And still you choose to sacrifice not only yourselves, but people you call your brothers, to protect The Beard - who has forsaken you all.

Surgical strikes have not achieved my goal. I have tried to be humane in my methods, putting stars in the eyes of only the absolute minimum number of BOTL required to complete my mission. This approach has unfortunately not been successful. Perhaps snipings on a larger scale will convince you to surrender that which I seek.

In short... INFIDELS!!! I KEEL YOU!!!

... MORE!

Better watch out - cos Im the Assassin!

• CounterTerrorismCounterTerrorism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    The Sniper:
    Counterterrorism has failed you.

You are being watched at all times and will be ALLOWED your freedom so as to further our political agenda. You will know when we tire of you and your time is passed, it will be unmistakeable.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    The Sniper:

... MORE!

all i heard was blah blah blah... this guy's all talk. I haven't been impressed so far.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    CounterTerrorism:
    The Sniper:

You are being watched at all times and will be ALLOWED your freedom so as to further our political agenda. You will know when we tire of you and your time is passed, it will be unmistakeable.
    I suspect he'll be "ALLOWED" to continue as long as he's popping off shots of free cigars!
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Agreed. And it sounds to me like he's going to start a hard-core sniping spree here. Which is both scary and exciting!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I still say I am untouchable!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    +1... he's a big sissy. Hiding out in the shadows taking pot shots at innocents. He needs to show himself and see how long he lasts then.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    cholmes8310:
    The Sniper:

... MORE!

all i heard was blah blah blah... this guy's all talk. I haven't been impressed so far.

+1, Bring it, don't sing it! In Beard we trust!!!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    i think the sniper is full of donkey crap cuz all i ever hear is him talking, yet no REAL sniping action...wuss
    CounterTerrorism:
    The Sniper:

I had no idea you were such an important organization gentlemen.

The Sniper:
    CounterTerrorism:
    The Sniper:

I had no idea you were such an important organization gentlemen.

Sorry, sometimes my English translations are not so good... that was supposed to be IMPOTENT. :-) Regardless, I KEEL YOU!

Better watch out - cos Im the assassin!

Hayblet:
    I still say I am untouchable!
    Of course you do Mr Hayblet. Lets take a stroll down memory lane, shall we....

Duder2:
    Is it weird that I want to get assassinated?
    Weird? No. Do-able? Yes.

I KEEL YOU!

Alex Williams:
    The Sniper:
    Not a single person willing to give up The Beard? I am not surprised - The Beard is the most prized of all trophies. However, my mission WILL succeed, for it is both righteous and just.

My friends, the longer The Beard is withheld from me, the more BOTL's who will be martyred. We will see if your bravado continues once the casualties begin stacking up. Keep an eye on this thread for proof of my truth as this week goes on.

Better watch out - 'cos Im the assassin!

I will fear no evil for the beard is with me. Do your worst!
    My worst was done - Mr Williams got sniped.

I KEEL YOU!

jsnake:
    I ain't scared. The Beard will protect us all. He will not let dog rockets reach our mailboxes. He will smite those who jack with his minions. Prepare for some smite sniper!
    The Beard didnt do such a hot job of protecting you Mr jsnake. Took me a while to reach you, but in the end...

I KEEL YOU!

PS: Still waiting on that smite by the way... LOL

Redtailhawkoz:
    I have taken the liberty oif approaching "The Beard" This is his response:

I can't participate in trades, but thank everyone for me!

Tim Blythe
    Cigar.com
    (800) 357-9800
    tblythe@cigar.com
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 10:39 PM
    To: Tim Blythe
    Subject: Hi Tim
    Ozzie here from the Forums and Customer,
    I am not sure if you have seen or heard but there is a new Memember on the boards that is starting
    some new game or something and he is claiming to be bombing people untill he gets your address so he can Bomb you with some sticks i guess!
    Are you willing to give that Up? Thanks bro
    Ozzie
    Looks like the Sniper is dead in his tracks without firing a SHOT! LOL

Sorry Sniper!
    Oops - looks like YOU were the one dead in YOUR tracks, with The Sniper firing only ONE shot Mr Redtailhawkoz, because....

I KEEL YOU!

Sandman1am:
    Dude you guys look F-ing radonkulous with those glasses on! LMAO Single stick ASSasin trying to pick off all the BOTL here at CCOM. I'm not scared I still have my pic of The Beard protecting my humi's and know that it will protect me as I am a true believer! ~ducks and takes cover in bunker that was installed where mailbox used to be to defend agaisnt bombs.
    Your picture did you a lot of good protecting you, didnt it Mr True Believer guy?

I KEEL YOU!

j0z3r:
    This is turning out quite epic, The Beard vs. The Sniper, who shall prevail? The Sniper has the advantage of stealth and cunning but The Beard has the advantage of sheer awesome. Winner: The Beard. You can't snipe what you can't see.
    I saw you Mr j0z3r, and when I did...

I KEEL YOU!

cabinetmaker:
    He can't touch me.
    You may now consider me your very own personal "bad-touch" uncle Mr Cabinetmaker, because....

I KEEL YOU!!!

undulac:
    I keep reading this thread knowing I can't be hit. Duder2 is the only one with my address and he probably swallowed it know there was a sniper out there. Don't poop Duder2!! Don't poop!!
    Duder2 couldnt pinch cheeks any longer.

I KEEL YOU!!!

Jetmech_63:
    Holy Crap Joe! How in the hell does this guy do this? Who has THAT many addresses.....Everyone whop has mine has been hit so there is no way he can zap me, especially after being gone for 8 months...
    Should have stayed gone 9....

I KEEL YOU!!!

kaspera79:
    Stand your Ground ! He is but one, and we are many. Do not be frightened by his words... " I Will Kill You !" He is merely a puppet !!.
    This puppet SHOOTS!

I KEEL YOU!!!

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    All... the dead bodies.... All of my BOTLs.... nuuuuuuuuuu
    gmill880:
    As I walk thru the valley created by the part in the beard I shall fear no sniper ...
    Valleys are kill zones Mr gmill880, as you found out.

I KEEL YOU!!!