Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    laker1963:
    Congratulations on your new daughter sir. She is beautiful. Nice haul from the Sniper too !

+1
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Even in a thread about death - can we all be excited about new life! Congrats, Buddy!
  • The BeardThe Beard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    Apparently revealing myself will not stop the carnage, what will it take?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    The Beard:
    I know... I mean now he is going after innocent children !! LMAO
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    laker1963:
    The Beard:
    I know... I mean now he is going after innocent children !! LMAO
    He sniped a three week old baby! What is this world coming to!!???!!

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I guess I never made a true announcement. I figured everyone saw the pictures in my 1000th post contest.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718

Very strange, I seem to remember saying in a thread somewhere not long ago that I hadn't had a MOW in quite a while...

• GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    bacon.jay:

Very strange, I seem to remember saying in a thread somewhere not long ago that I hadn't had a MOW in quite a while...

Holy crap! It's a young Jim Carrey from dumb and dummer! :-P
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    GadwinDuil:
    bacon.jay:

Holy crap! It's a young Jim Carrey from dumb and dummer! :-P

"Shut up Harry!"

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    That hand writing and dating on the MOW is very interesting.....
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Diamondog:
    yep. I'm pretty sure I've got a couple that look very similar. I'm thinking I may know who this ridiculous "sniper" imposter is.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    cholmes8310:
    Diamondog:
    yep. I'm pretty sure I've got a couple that look very similar. I'm thinking I may know who this ridiculous "sniper" imposter is.
    Do tell then, the BOTL wants to know.
    fla-gypsy:
    cholmes8310:
    Diamondog:
    Do tell then, the BOTL wants to know.
    Going through my cigars now. I swear I recognize that handwriting, but I haven't' found one yet to match, and I don't want to make incorrect accusations.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    TatuajeVI:
    I got sniped!!!

Padilla Artisan and Camacho PE! Pink sunglasses (and the PE!) were a congrats from the sniper for the new baby!
    Congrats man! That's awesome!
    The Beard has noticed the Sniper has yet to speak since The Beard's public appearance.
    The Beard:
    The Beard has noticed the Sniper has yet to speak since The Beard's public appearance.
    OH SNAP! Sounds like a call out to me...lol On a side note you have an email Almighty Beard
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    The Beard:
    Im going to play along like this pitiful attempt at subterfuge is not completely transparent, and that I am speaking to the actual Beard and NOT a pathetic impostor....

You are the only one who CAN save them. PM me your address at home, let me complete my mission and I will turn myself in as soon as I see your picture on the thread, with the stars in your eyes.

Until then - no retreat, no surrender....

Better watch out - cos Im the assassin!
    The Sniper:
    The Beard:
    Im going to play along like this pitiful attempt at subterfuge is not completely transparent, and that I am speaking to the actual Beard and NOT a pathetic impostor....

You are the only one who CAN save them. PM me your address at home, let me complete my mission and I will turn myself in as soon as I see your picture on the thread, with the stars in your eyes.

Until then - no retreat, no surrender....

Cheesily changing the beards words...tisk tisk sniper. I think it's time for a good old fashion terrorist hunt in true ENFIDL fashion. Just ask your associates about my skills.....lolz
    ENFIDL:
    The Beard:
    OH SNAP! Sounds like a call out to me...lol On a side note you have an email Almighty Beard
    I am sorry to keep you all waiting... was rocking out to some Drowning Pool while preparing some new rounds and lost track of time. "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" indeed!

I apologize for the collateral damage - civilians such as babies, children & family pets were never meant to be harmed in the making of this thread. Truth be known, the damage was to be minimal from the start. I honestly never in my wildest dreams believed The Beard would stand idly by and watch his chosen people be taken out by the dozens. To those who have already been martyred, I honor you. To those who have not... I KEELYOU!

At the time of this post, the score for those of you keeping track at home, which apparently does NOT include The Beard, is...

Sniper 27
    The Beard 0

The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Beard:
    I am sorry to keep you all waiting... was rocking out to some Drowning Pool while preparing some new rounds and lost track of time. "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" indeed!

I apologize for the collateral damage - civilians such as babies, children & family pets were never meant to be harmed in the making of this thread. Truth be known, the damage was to be minimal from the start. I honestly never in my wildest dreams believed The Beard would stand idly by and watch his chosen people be taken out by the dozens. To those who have already been martyred, I honor you. To those who have not... I KEELYOU!

At the time of this post, the score for those of you keeping track at home, which apparently does NOT include The Beard, is...

Sniper 27
    The Beard 0

yawwwwwwn... same old song from the Sniper. Did you ever think the martyred are honored to die to protect the beard? Get back in your cave and stay there.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Beard:

Sniper 27
    The Beard 0

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    The Sniper:
    Better watch out - cos Im asinine!

Like The Beard's cousin The Mustache who is currently residing on Sam Elliot would say "The Beard abides"
    The Beard:
    Like The Beard's cousin The Mustache who is currently residing on Sam Elliot would say "The Beard abides"
    You're being very un-beard!
    TatuajeVI:
    The Beard:
    The Beard was referring to the fact that The Beard does not need to shed blood to protect The Followers of The Beard.
    The Beard:
    TatuajeVI:
    The Beard:
    The Beard was referring to the fact that The Beard does not need to shed blood to protect The Followers of The Beard.
    I was quoting from The Big Lebowski, responding to your quote. "You're being very un-dude!"
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    This thread is bonkers.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    TatuajeVI:
    The Beard:
    TatuajeVI:
    The Beard:
    I was quoting from The Big Lebowski, responding to your quote. "You're being very un-dude!"

I KNEW IT - THE BEARD CAN HEAR MY THOUGHTS. Here's my beard appreciation thread qoute from 4/29:

ljl:
    Must find you tube video of Sam Elliot saying: "The beard abides...". That was the line right?

Careful sniper...I bet he can hear your thoughts too...

ljl:
    TatuajeVI:
    The Beard:
    TatuajeVI:
    The Beard:

I KNEW IT - THE BEARD CAN HEAR MY THOUGHTS. Here's my beard appreciation thread qoute from 4/29:

ljl:
    Must find you tube video of Sam Elliot saying: "The beard abides...". That was the line right?

Careful sniper...I bet he can hear your thoughts too...

I would be surprised if he could hear anything at all, after having TWENTY SEVEN rounds be fired right under his nose.

Better watch out
    lol, I love that the glasses sorta match the cigar band.