Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:
    That was YOUR flag Oz??? You dirty dawg!!! Are YOU CounterTerrorism? Nobody seems to want to own up to that! :-D

I am not Counter Terrorism... but it was My Flag! LOL That was a Cedar STick from a Sacred Cedar , and the WHite Flag czme from a Prayer Flag recieved in a Healing Ceremony.... I figured you could usesome healing once that BOMB HIT YOU!
    Thanks for the Game.
    Counter Terrorism ..... Look for the BIGGEST EGO On the Board that seems to Not like it when others get ATTTENTION OR the LIMELIGHT AWAY FROM THEM!
    LMAO... after an introduction like that, Counter Terrorism isn't likely to reveal himself now ! At least not by himself, someone will have to "out" him now too. LOL

C'mon OZZY... give 'em up .
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    laker1963:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:
    That was YOUR flag Oz??? You dirty dawg!!! Are YOU CounterTerrorism? Nobody seems to want to own up to that! :-D

I am not Counter Terrorism... but it was My Flag! LOL That was a Cedar STick from a Sacred Cedar , and the WHite Flag czme from a Prayer Flag recieved in a Healing Ceremony.... I figured you could usesome healing once that BOMB HIT YOU!
    Thanks for the Game.
    Counter Terrorism ..... Look for the BIGGEST EGO On the Board that seems to Not like it when others get ATTTENTION OR the LIMELIGHT AWAY FROM THEM!
    LMAO... after an introduction like that, Counter Terrorism isn't likely to reveal himself now ! At least not by himself, someone will have to "out" him now too. LOL

I really have no clue who it is... it just seems they were upset that someone else was getting the attention on the sight wheneveryone started following the sniper! lol interesting to say the least but I will say It is going to get MUCH more Interesting in the weeks to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Redtailhawkoz:
    laker1963:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:

Thanks for the Game.

I really have no clue who it is... it just seems they were upset that someone else was getting the attention on the sight wheneveryone started following the sniper! lol interesting to say the least but I will say It is going to get MUCH more Interesting in the weeks to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!
    I wonder who The Beard (not the Holy One, but the guy behind the handle) was? Or was that already disclosed?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    EXCELLENT news everyone! I have received special permission from the person who bombed me to send out two final sniper boxes! They went out today, and should hit by the end of the week - so keep your eyes out for two more victims on this thread.

Better watch out - cos Im (still, for two mroe victims) the assassin!

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636

I finally get back from work after 3 weeks and look what happens.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Goldy:

Hhahaha nice man!
    Goldy:

NICE MAN ! Love the Chainmail......... wish i could afford a whole suit of it!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Goldy:

NICE MAN ! Love the Chainmail......... wish i could afford a whole suit of it!
    LoL!
    I never had any word on who the "impostor" beard who showed up towards the end was... nor who CounterTerrorism is... or who the sucka fool is who PM'd me with what was purportedly The Beards addy. THAT package bounced around the US Postal Service for about 3 1/2 weeks before being returned to me as undeliverable. That little stunt cost me an AB Tempus... shame, but I had to take the shot. :-)

Goldy:

LMAO!!! VERY sexy Goldy! The pic was well worth the wait!

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    There was an imposter Beard? who was Deepthroat and it seemed like CounterTerrorism only stuck around in the beginning then dropped off
    The Sniper:
    I never had any word on who the "impostor" beard who showed up towards the end was... nor who CounterTerrorism is... or who the sucka fool is who PM'd me with what was purportedly The Beards addy. THAT package bounced around the US Postal Service for about 3 1/2 weeks before being returned to me as undeliverable. That little stunt cost me an AB Tempus... shame, but I had to take the shot. :-)

I was laughing at this comment till I read it cost you a Tempus, lol
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:

Its okay to laugh bro! When you consider that EVERY address I sent to came to me as AT LEAST second hand info, plus the potential of human error in the addresses (a single digit messed up in the zip and the package is screwed)... well, I consider myself EXTREMELY fortunate that I only had one package get lost through the game.

The Sniper:
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:

Its okay to laugh bro! When you consider that EVERY address I sent to came to me as AT LEAST second hand info, plus the potential of human error in the addresses (a single digit messed up in the zip and the package is screwed)... well, I consider myself EXTREMELY fortunate that I only had one package get lost through the game.

Besides, I saved that Tempus... if I ever find out who pulled that little stunt, I am going to send it (along with the Curse of the Tempus Mummy!) to them, and every stick they smoke will taste like sweaty goat b@lls until I take the mojo off em! :-D
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:

Besides, I saved that Tempus... if I ever find out who pulled that little stunt, I am going to send it (along with the Curse of the Tempus Mummy!) to them, and every stick they smoke will taste like sweaty goat b@lls until I take the mojo off em! :-D
    The more time I spend here... the more convinced I am, that you guy's here spend way too much time around Goats. LMAO
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:

LOL! if you find out who it was, make sure you post it on here! Speaking of Tempus, buddy of mine bought me an ENITIRE box of Tempus Centuria. I was shocked, about dropped dead from shock when he handed it to me.
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:

The more time I spend here... the more convinced I am, that you guy's here spend way too much time around Goats. LMAO
    LOL, since I am from GA...I try to stay away from the goat talk...
    Krieg:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:

Ahhh, but Krieg, do you stay away from the goats?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    laker1963:
    Krieg:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:

Naa aa aa aa aa aa aa.....
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464

Ihave been hit with a delicious Grape Swisher ^_^
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    mrpillow:

Hahahahahahahaha. I LOVE it!!!
    cabinetmaker:
    laker1963:
    Krieg:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:

Naa aa aa aa aa aa aa.....
    LMAO.
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:

Hahahahahahahaha. I LOVE it!!!

THATS FREAKING HILLARIOUS! BRAVO SNIPER and Cool Picture... It is Ceaser CHavez
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    What are the stats now mr sniper?
    OK, scanned the list of sticks that I was bombed with to try & save myself some typing, lets see if this is legible....

Lets see if we can read this....
    Trying again...

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    a PM to you, sir Sniper.
    And replied sir!

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I Got Sniped...

stephen_hannibal:
    I Got Sniped...

LMAO! Couldnt ASK for a better last-ever pic to be posted on the thread!!! Thanks stephen!!!