Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I had a nice solid, heavy little package waiting for me when I got my mail today. Sure enough it was the package I have been waiting for more then any of the rest of my "orders" coming. This package contained Cabi's prize for his Post count contest. Here is a picture of what that package contained. 36 different sticks, with several VERY exclusive sticks in there too. THANKS Cabi, VERY generous of you sir, very generous. Check this out guy's...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    ^^^^^ just an awesome package!!!! Very jealous, but enjoy...lol ^^^^^
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    BEAUTIFUL! Great contest btw cabi
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    laker1963:
    I had a nice solid, heavy little package waiting for me when I got my mail today. Sure enough it was the package I have been waiting for more then any of the rest of my "orders" coming. This package contained Cabi's prize for his Post count contest. Here is a picture of what that package contained. 36 different sticks, with several VERY exclusive sticks in there too. THANKS Cabi, VERY generous of you sir, very generous. Check this out guy's...
    Glad they made it! That unbanded one is ~ 8 yrs old (it's a Partegas ISOM), and actually does best if you cut it in half and smoke it as two seperate cigars.
    SERIOUSLY?!?! Very KEWL. Thanks for telling me that Cabi. That one goes away for a while,,, I have a smile stuck on my face and it is starting to hurt !
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I worked out a deal w Jsaint and he sent a nice 3 pack of stix to go along with the package. Highlighted by a VSG!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    cabinetmaker:
    laker1963:
    Glad they made it! That unbanded one is ~ 8 yrs old (it's a Partegas ISOM), and actually does best if you cut it in half and smoke it as two seperate cigars.

That is a awsome package man !!!
  • johnkuzjohnkuz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
    Recently swapped some Cain Maduros' for an assorted 6 pack from laker1963.  Cigars came perfect, well packaged and with Humi.  All exactly as promised.  Thanks
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    So we had a wee back and forth over the Movie trivia game. He go the right answer, but hadn't read the first post. So I said I would send him a little prize anyway. He bombs me back with a good few sticks. Inc a Air bender Chisel. A stick I was really wanting to try.

I am more than happy to put him on this list. Great BOTL.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    +1 for bolingseo. This new guy is hooking me up with a bunch of free sticks!!! 5 OpusX Forbidden City, 4 Anejo Sharks, and a Gurkha His Majesty's Reserve! Only problem is I had to send him my credit card # since he couldn't afford the shipping. That's ok, I trust him!

Seriously, this is a joke, please don't send this guy your CC#
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    TatuajeVI:
    +1 for bolingseo. This new guy is hooking me up with a bunch of free sticks!!! 5 OpusX Forbidden City, 4 Anejo Sharks, and a Gurkha His Majesty's Reserve! Only problem is I had to send him my credit card # since he couldn't afford the shipping. That's ok, I trust him!

Seriously, this is a joke, please don't send this guy your CC#
    Damn, guess I should have scrolled down further before acting...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Got my mooch package today..awesome sticks: 5 vegas gold maduro (one I have been wanting to try for sometime now), 5 vegas A, Gurkha Empire Series III, Cugine, and a Juan Lopez...great mooch package..Thanks
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Glad they arrived in god shape! Enjoy!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I received my mooch package from stav today: 5 Vegas Cask Strength, Nica Libre, Sun Grown Label , CI Legends Copper label, and Felipe II (?) Thanks!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Oz hit me with a PIF today... super fast shipping... A nice package featuring an Oliva G, AB MAXX and Harvest, La Perla Habana and bahia blue... thanks brotha!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Yesterday was a rough day at work and to top it all off I was exhausted and we got a bunch of snow. I was mad that I had to come home and get ready to do it all over again. To my surprize I had a package waiting in my mailbox when I got home. I wasn't expecting anything and the package came from Ccom......hmmmm wonder what it could be?

Against my better judgement I opened the package and BOOOOM I get hit hard by Sol!!!!! That SOB Sol sent me the Davidoff tubo sampler. Wow very very very (yes 3x's) nice pack that this fine BORK sent me. I can not thank you enough as I have been eyeing this but didn't wanna spend the coin on it just yet! Thanks brother.

Once again against my better judgement I decide to take a shot in the dark about who the mad bomber was and guessed correctly. In case you didn't know Garen B did some mass distruction to us BORK's. This guy not only sent a bomb he sent it covert style. Told me yesterday that it went out late and made up some excuse that he couldn't find the tracking # cause he lost it in his car. I'm thinking no biggie it's free sticks that I wasn't expecting anyway. I think even my mail carrier was surprized because I didn't get any other mail today. I open the mailbox and hiding inside was the bomb with no name on it.

I open it only to be blown away by this fine BORK. 5 amazing sticks in all. These will be put to rest in the new cabinet. Looking forward to trying that fat diesel shorty soon though. Another great BORK. Thanks to you as well.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    Sandman1am:
    Yesterday was a rough day at work and to top it all off I was exhausted and we got a bunch of snow. I was mad that I had to come home and get ready to do it all over again. To my surprize I had a package waiting in my mailbox when I got home. I wasn't expecting anything and the package came from Ccom......hmmmm wonder what it could be?

Against my better judgement I opened the package and BOOOOM I get hit hard by Sol!!!!! That SOB Sol sent me the Davidoff tubo sampler. Wow very very very (yes 3x's) nice pack that this fine BORK sent me. I can not thank you enough as I have been eyeing this but didn't wanna spend the coin on it just yet! Thanks brother.

Once again against my better judgement I decide to take a shot in the dark about who the mad bomber was and guessed correctly. In case you didn't know Garen B did some mass distruction to us BORK's. This guy not only sent a bomb he sent it covert style. Told me yesterday that it went out late and made up some excuse that he couldn't find the tracking # cause he lost it in his car. I'm thinking no biggie it's free sticks that I wasn't expecting anyway. I think even my mail carrier was surprized because I didn't get any other mail today. I open the mailbox and hiding inside was the bomb with no name on it.

I open it only to be blown away by this fine BORK. 5 amazing sticks in all. These will be put to rest in the new cabinet. Looking forward to trying that fat diesel shorty soon though. Another great BORK. Thanks to you as well.
    hey dude, hope you like them.
    ive noticed they have been on your 'to try' list in your bio for ages and i thought it was about time you got some :p
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    sol1821:
    Sandman1am:

hey dude, hope you like them.
    ive noticed they have been on your 'to try' list in your bio for ages and i thought it was about time you got some :p
    Dam you Sol!!! Now I have to update my to try list again....lol ;) thanks man way generous of you brother. You do know that no good deed goes unpunished don't you?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Just had kingjk (Jim) forward an order to bearb as we both had orders come in and bearb lives 10 min away from me. Just wanted to say thanks so much to kingjk. I'll remember this favor.

As for bearb, he drove out here to drop of my part of the package from kingjk and we have about a two hour talk. He's a very pleasant guy to be around. His son is very well-behaved as well. Thanks so much, Barry. Hope you like the present :P
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I received my winnings from our college bowl pool over the last couple of days. These guys sent some nice sticks. Thanks again guys!! I'm looking forward to them.
    Rob
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    lilwing88 sent me my mooch with extras. Im pretty sure that he remembered that i lost my cutter and he even sent me a LFD cutter with my mooch. I also found a lighter in it as well. :D
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Wayne, thanks so much. I was just trying to deliver the cigars that Jim had forwarded us and he scares me with an amazing bags of cigars. Wayne claims it is in response to my 'welcome to canada' bomb,...well mine was peanuts campared to his!! Wayne gave me mainly cigars I have not even seen b4, let alone tried!!! I would love post a picture, but not sure how to. Anyway, I will try to name them in no particular order: Gurkha centurian Fig, San Miguel, MOW churchie, Ave Maria Churchie, RP SG, Gurkha Legend, RP Connie, 2x AB Family blend VR1, and this amazing little davidoff `winston churchill spitfire` Needless to say, the 2 hours did go by quickly, and we couldn`t even have a smoke as it was too cold and snowy! :) It was a very relaxing afternoon getting acquanted, thanks wayne! I am glad my 6 year old son was well behaved also! :) re: Kingjk, as you all know, a very kind botl! He received a few packages for Wayne & I, then packed them up and shipped them for us. Thanks so much. P.S. I just created a Pay Pal account, on waynes encouragement, so your shipping funds have been sent. No idea how long it takes for your cash to arrive!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    A great Package of Mild and Mediums Sticks that will serve my Humi well! Thanks for the Love Brother and your Note was much appreciated and my wife says Thank you! Hope when i get back to Ohio we may have a Burn down!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    robbyras:
    Oz hit me with a PIF today... super fast shipping... A nice package featuring an Oliva G, AB MAXX and Harvest, La Perla Habana and bahia blue... thanks brotha!

ENJOY!
  • Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
    Over the last few days my mail box has been blowing up. To many sticks list all of them but want to send a thanks to all the stand up guys out there. lilwing88, l,l, sniper, Tony, brotheradam, bandyt09, kingjk729, letsgowithbob, smoke em if you got em, james40. Thanks again helping me threw my ruff times.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Sorry bro, just realized I never gave you proper due.
    This BORK is an amazing and stand up guy.

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    ejenne87 helped me on a shipping redirect, thanks your help, solid brother for sure...
    I have had a couple of things shipped recently ans should have mentioned it here as well. Sirfoster has shipped package which I received today and Phobicsquirrel shipped me a rather large order from just before Christmas. Thanks guy's. Both stand up BOTL.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got my end of the trade we stacked on to the Habano blitz split. We said five, apparently he can't count cause I got at least 10 high quality sticks. All of which I wanted to try, mostly because they are diff. vitolas than I've had. Thanks again bro.
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    got my end of the habano blitz today too from rossdavey hooked me up with

2 cain maduros 1
    cain F
    2 vegas limitada 2010
    oliva o
    5 vegas a
    5 vegas AAA
    601 blue label

all look awesome thanks bro